Ginga Headcanons

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Kaiken
Friend
Friend

Re: Ginga Headcanons

Post by Kaiken » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:04 pm

Tora wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:21 am
Having a headcanon on SSY:

The wild pack that Fubuki led in beginning:
Habu was their leader, but didn't knew about his subordinates attacking a baby human before a wounded Fubuki came (after being blamed for that baby's death). Then Fubuki became the leader and met a white akita in the mountain, and had Yamato. She died from disease, which is why Yamato strayed away and helped Ryô, and also that the old Habu had decided to leave and find a place to die. When Fubuki was going to get his son back, he only had 9 dogs of the pack with him, who were all shot to death before Fubuki finally was killed. Remaining was White Wolf and in honour of the Leader Fubuki, he made not a pack, but an army of more or less only white dogs. Specially after Black Satan joined after his owner's death. Some dogs joined him and became the Black army. After Black Satan's and the Black Army's deaths, they weren't seen for 3 years.
That's some really interesting story! A good Headcannon! :D
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger:
YAMATO4EVER

Raki
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Raki » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:52 am

Maxime's secretly in love with Gin and Victor can't handle it. He hated Gin for that.

Friidu

Post by Friidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:06 pm

- Whole Orion and The Last Wars sagas are just nightmares of the Star Siblings and TFW is reality.

- I just finished reading Orion 29 and started wondering about Unsai's flashbacks about Cross. It's revealed that Cross and Unsai met after Cross got injured by battling Akakabuto and her owner cowardly running away. So Unsai definately isn't father of Cross' first litter. So I wonder since dogs in Ginga saga are smart as humans but pets and hunting dogs are breeded by humans anyway.

So what if the reason that Cross doesn't want to talk or any other mentioning about her first litter is not because she misses them but because she was raped by their father (hunting dog who didn't toke Cross' no for answer) and mostly just saw their monstreous father in them?

Shining Sirius
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Shining Sirius » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:21 pm

Some more from my apparently extensive list of headcanons:
  • Bull/Buru (from Lonely Ron) has PTSD.
  • Billy (Zion's father) is a wolfdog.
  • Masamune would’ve grown up to be a warrior much like Bemu – whilst being insecure about his facial scarring on the surface, would’ve been a family-oriented ninja dog hospitable to those with good manners… if he hadn’t been mistreated by Terumune.
  • Sirius died of a broken heart and not the injuries caused by Monsoon.
  • Ron and Bull/Buru (both from Lonely Ron) are lovers.
:heart: :sirius: I Love Sirius :sirius: :heart:

:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :moss: :akame: :terry: :hakuromanga: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :ken: :kagetora: :jerome: :saheiji: :akakama: :gdwokotetsu: :masamune: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :gama2: :jumbo:

Hyzenthlay Rose
Defender
Defender

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:43 am

I've posted this in other topics but since it's a headcanon I'm gonna repeat it here:

The First Wars takes place in an alternate universe where all four siblings grow up happy together and all four of them eventually rule Ohu together as a team.
I don't wanna be BobSponge
I'M SEEING HAMILTON ON JUNE 26TH 2019!!!!!

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:35 pm

So in the Russian dogs arc, there are these two dogs who, presumably by mistake, have different names in different chapters.

Pavlov/Sergei

Toli/Lukov

My headcanon is that the names are actually their first names and surnames and that they're some of the select few dogs in the Gingaverse who have surnames for some unexplained reason, similar to characters like Toubei and Kyoshirou. So their names are actually Sergei Pavlov and Toli Lukov.

And then a couple family headcanons:
-Mari is George's bastard daughter, which is why she seems to resemble Ben and Cross so much. George had a lot of time to have a one-night stand or two during his ten years of wandering around, after all.
-Junnosuke, who is half-Labrador and an excellent swimmer, is Swimmer's grandson.
-Koyuki and Kotetsu are, like Shirozaru and his bros, descendants of the Iga dogs that Akame took to live with humans, but they're themselves unaware of this. This is why Orion can learn ninja skills like leaping around trees and the bamboo sword technique so easily.

Banners and avatar by me

Kaiken
Friend
Friend

Post by Kaiken » Thu May 16, 2019 8:44 am

Digsu wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:35 pm
So in the Russian dogs arc, there are these two dogs who, presumably by mistake, have different names in different chapters.

Pavlov/Sergei

Toli/Lukov

My headcanon is that the names are actually their first names and surnames and that they're some of the select few dogs in the Gingaverse who have surnames for some unexplained reason, similar to characters like Toubei and Kyoshirou. So their names are actually Sergei Pavlov and Toli Lukov.

And then a couple family headcanons:
-Mari is George's bastard daughter, which is why she seems to resemble Ben and Cross so much. George had a lot of time to have a one-night stand or two during his ten years of wandering around, after all.
-Junnosuke, who is half-Labrador and an excellent swimmer, is Swimmer's grandson.
-Koyuki and Kotetsu are, like Shirozaru and his bros, descendants of the Iga dogs that Akame took to live with humans, but they're themselves unaware of this. This is why Orion can learn ninja skills like leaping around trees and the bamboo sword technique so easily.

These are great! I'd like to add my own headcannon on this one, saying that ALL dogs actually have surnames, they just rarely use them and most of them are after birthland anyways (kind of how old Prussian/German surnames worked like ''fon Hannover'' etc, meaning simply FROM the said city/region). I see ''Ben from Kofu'' or ''Ohu Gin'' the same way.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :yamato: :madara: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger:
YAMATO4EVER

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”