This forum is for guests only. Post here if you are having problems signing up or logging in.
Kaiken2

Post by Kaiken2 »

Hello, Kaiken here (it said ''The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative'')

Firefox deleted all my passwords, and while I was trying to figure out which one I should use, I exceeded maximum attempt limits. I was able to find my GB password eventually, but for some reason I cannot access my profile, even through I provide the correct password. I forgot the email I used for registering, or maybe the one I thought I used is no longer linked, idk, but when I tried to change password, it said that such email doesn't exist.
Could this be an error linked with exceeding limits? Because password is correct!
How do I access my account now?
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: Log in problem

Post by Arano »

Oh dear! That's an interesting problem. The log in attempt limit is 3 (spam countermeasures) which will reset but I'm not sure what the time limit is. No worries though, I can get you logged in manually:
The email linked to your account is ad********2@yahoo.com. Is that correct? If it is, I can email you a temp password to log in with.
If it isn't correct, please email me at support@gingaboard.com with the email you would like linked to your account and we can go from there :)
Kaiken2

Post by Kaiken2 »

Arano wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:56 pm Oh dear! That's an interesting problem. The log in attempt limit is 3 (spam countermeasures) which will reset but I'm not sure what the time limit is. No worries though, I can get you logged in manually:
The email linked to your account is ad********2@yahoo.com. Is that correct? If it is, I can email you a temp password to log in with.
If it isn't correct, please email me at support@gingaboard.com with the email you would like linked to your account and we can go from there :)
The email is correct, but there's no way I can access my yahoo account anymore after the saved password loss. I think I'll just create a new email and send message to your suggested address. Thanks! ^^,
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

I received your email and replied with a temporary password :)

Return to “Guest Board”