Having trouble loging in-Username

This forum is for guests only. Post here if you are having problems signing up or logging in.
Dima_The_Akita

Having trouble loging in-Username

Post by Dima_The_Akita »

Been a long time since I last popped up here.

Basically, I got a new laptop sometime ago and now, I can't really remember my username. So, can anyone help me out?
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: Having trouble loging in-Username

Post by Arano »

Dima_The_Akita wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:20 pm Been a long time since I last popped up here.

Basically, I got a new laptop sometime ago and now, I can't really remember my username. So, can anyone help me out?
The only way I can retrieve a username is if you know the email address it was attached to. If you know that, send it to me at support@gingaboard.com and I'll be able to find your username :)
Dima_The_Akita

Post by Dima_The_Akita »

Arano wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:57 pm
Dima_The_Akita wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:20 pm Been a long time since I last popped up here.

The only way I can retrieve a username is if you know the email address it was attached to. If you know that, send it to me at support@gingaboard.com and I'll be able to find your username :)
Thanks!

Luckily, I do know since I tried to use it to register lol.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Hi! Your username is Dimi_the_Akita :P4: slightly different to Dima!
Dima_The_Akita

Post by Dima_The_Akita »

Arano wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:18 pm Hi! Your username is Dimi_the_Akita :P4: slightly different to Dima!
Ooooh, huh...I'm a derp XD. Thanks!

Return to “Guest Board”