Favorite Dog/Human Team

General discussion of all things related to Yamato the White Fighter (Shiroi Senshi Yamato).
TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Dog/Human Team

Post by TenderVulture »

Since no one has posted anything on Shiroi Senshi Yamato yet, I'd thought I'd make the first move. What's your favorite dog/human team in SSY?

As a lifelong sled dog stan and lover of unappreciated female characters, I'd have to go with Dandy Bill and Shouko. Bill is a unique and very rare breed, and his design and name are unique in the Gingaverse. Shouko has among the coolest powers and outfits in the Gingaverse, and we only get to see a hint of her true power. Quite simply, there's not a team like them in any other Yoshihiro Takahashi manga.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Favorite Dog/Human Team

Post by Dragon »

I never got to finish Yamato yet, so my picks are pretty weak... but I loveeeddd Dandy Bill when I saw him. I was really sad to see him die like as soon as he shows up... Just wtf Yoshi, a girl's dog can't even be strong enough to be relevant? Come the hell on...

Even though he showed up for a short time, I also loved Fubuki and his owner's story. His owner was like a nicer Gohei (if i'm remembering right) and died trying to save him.. that's so sad Q.Q.

ImageImage
TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

Oh...how could I forget Fubuki and his owner...Fubuki was a protective goodboy snowstorm.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

TenderVulture wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:05 pm Oh...how could I forget Fubuki and his owner...Fubuki was a protective goodboy snowstorm.
Yes </3
I also like Tsurugi but for a bad reason xD He reminds me of Riki :tfw_bella1:

ImageImage
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Yess, a Yamato thread!
Not much of Yamato has been translated so far, but my top pick is definitely Black Satan and his owner. Their relationship was so heartbreaking.
On someone more alive, Yamato with his owner seems nice enough. Can't wait to see what's more in store!
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

So I read the newly translated chapter 82 of SSY, and I have to say that Aka and Seijuro are my second favorite team. Owww, my heart.

Return to “Yamato the White Fighter”