Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by WolfKing »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:38 am
fantachan wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:17 am At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sirius sending down those meteors to try and stop the groups from fighting. If that's actually the case and Sirius is the "Great Demon King," I quit this manga.

In all seriousness, what are the chances of multiple meteors falling from the sky? I thought there was just one, and that was to signify the Great Demon King's arrival? So many questions. :tfw_aokabuto1:
Dude, that’s what I’ve been thinking! Sirius’s spirit sending down those meteors in an act of stopping fights or getting revenge. But if he’s the “Great Demon King,” that would be very BS and twisted. Although, that’s likely not it, anyway.

I have also been wondering if there will be more meteors coming down. Okay Yoshi, can you please not send down any more meteors? If it’s supposed to be an omen of the rise of this “Great Demon King”/true main villain, then okay we get it already. We don’t need more than two, you know.

EDIT: You know what, fuck it. Remember when some of us joked about Orion doing a battouga on a meteor? Now this is his chance to do just that! :surprisegin:
Jesus i've been thinking about it being Sirius too, and i just hope it wouldn't turn out to be him avenging Monsoon and himself. It would contraduct his personality and ideals and Orion's journey to his character development.

Also Spirit Tree mentioned Orion using battouga on the meteor, i have a feeling that If he does it maybe the meteor will implode and Orion ends up becoming radioactive or something, and become massively superstrong to the point of testosterone overload and become "The strongest male" in true Yoshi style.
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

fantachan wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:17 am At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sirius sending down those meteors to try and stop the groups from fighting. If that's actually the case and Sirius is the "Great Demon King," I quit this manga.

In all seriousness, what are the chances of multiple meteors falling from the sky? I thought there was just one, and that was to signify the Great Demon King's arrival? So many questions. :tfw_aokabuto1:
That must be the same meteor, it just split up in two upon entering earth's atmosphere (my only question is, WHAT WAS IT DOING THERE SO LONG). That can happen. https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/asteroids- ... /in-depth/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zWwvgScAcY It looks like this.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Kaiken wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:20 pm That must be the same meteor, it just split up in two upon entering earth's atmosphere (my only question is, WHAT WAS IT DOING THERE SO LONG). That can happen. https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/asteroids- ... /in-depth/
Hmmm... but they came from different angles didnt they? Maybe I'm wrong about that. This stood out to me in the article though:

"Meteor showers are usually named after a star or constellation that is close to where the meteors appear to originate in the sky."

...will it be named Sirius?

a meteor shower that forces enemies and allies to work together. Sirius is not giving up even after death LOL

ImageImage
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

It better not be Sirius...
I'd much rather it be Scorpius coming down to chase after Orion like in Greek mythology lol
Image Image
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Dragon wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:33 pm
Kaiken wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:20 pm That must be the same meteor, it just split up in two upon entering earth's atmosphere (my only question is, WHAT WAS IT DOING THERE SO LONG). That can happen. https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/asteroids- ... /in-depth/
Hmmm... but they came from different angles didnt they? Maybe I'm wrong about that. This stood out to me in the article though:

"Meteor showers are usually named after a star or constellation that is close to where the meteors appear to originate in the sky."

...will it be named Sirius?

a meteor shower that forces enemies and allies to work together. Sirius is not giving up even after death LOL
It did? I have no idea, I only see the pages when I read the translated ones. I've just been reading the comments and there appears to be a second meteor. :D

Even if they don't get an official name, we as fandom should totally name it Sirius! :EXCITE:
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Kaiken wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:41 pm It did? I have no idea, I only see the pages when I read the translated ones. I've just been reading the comments and there appears to be a second meteor. :D

Even if they don't get an official name, we as fandom should totally name it Sirius! :EXCITE:
OH!! Well, the first meteor that came by that you saw already went from the right page, to the left page [if I'm remembering right]. This 2nd one is coming straight down onto the battlefield, so that makes me think it's not just one meteor. Plus, both were really massive and circular instead of a chipped off shape, so .. maybe meteor shower confirmed? :bon3:
Leomonade wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm It better not be Sirius...
I'd much rather it be Scorpius coming down to chase after Orion like in Greek mythology lol
..................whoaaaaaa
that could be it too!!! will Orion really die by the end of GDN!? :tfw_akame:

ImageImage
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Chapter 62 is up.
https://fantasscans.blogspot.com/2020/1 ... er-62.html

Munechicka exposition, HO! :FLY:
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Thanks for the chapter, Fanta!
Looks like Orion the leader is confirmed. Nice.
Dragon wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:34 pm
Kaiken wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:41 pm It did? I have no idea, I only see the pages when I read the translated ones. I've just been reading the comments and there appears to be a second meteor. :D

OH!! Well, the first meteor that came by that you saw already went from the right page, to the left page [if I'm remembering right]. This 2nd one is coming straight down onto the battlefield, so that makes me think it's not just one meteor. Plus, both were really massive and circular instead of a chipped off shape, so .. maybe meteor shower confirmed? :bon3:
Leomonade wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm It better not be Sirius...
..................whoaaaaaa
that could be it too!!! will Orion really die by the end of GDN!? :tfw_akame:

Hmm, couldn't that just be the matter of point of view? You know, the 180 degree role, plus various different locations and stuff.
I believe the meteor that split half way wouldn't be chipped off in a visible shape. With the intense heat all around it, I doubt it can remain in a sharp slice-like shape, especially since such D shape would be the worst to remain intact aerodynamically and the sharp edges would most likely just even out leaving a more oval, O shape.
The reason human-made objects have the D shape is for the straight screen to serve as protection against the extreme heat (However there have been numerous cases where different shapes have also been used).
While not perfect, here's a graphic representation of meteor landing. You can even see a sharp edge sticking out in meteoroid that gets burned off upon atmospheric entry.Imagine, if it were to split in two in second phase, the two halves would get rounded the same way!
Favorites:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you very much, Fanta! :EXCITE:
SPOILER
This is real intense! Excited for the next chapter! :orion3:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

:orion: When you come to a country, you play by the country's rules! Anyone who doesn't understand that needs to leave...

Erm... Leave where, Orion? Are you saying they should go back to Tibet? Because I'm going to assume that cannibalism, murder, assault, and all the other fun stuff the brothers have been up to are just as against the rules there as they are in Japan, buddy.
:Koyukisweat:

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

"Munechika's brave decision is equal to 1 million reinforcements" is Yoshi just putting words into a generator at this point LOOOOL

So weird. Mind exposition is definitely the weirdest way of explaining your plot.

LOL Sasuke about to get more bamboo to relive TLW. No thanks.
Kaiken wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:26 pm Hmm, couldn't that just be the matter of point of view? You know, the 180 degree role, plus various different locations and stuff.
I believe the meteor that split half way wouldn't be chipped off in a visible shape. With the intense heat all around it, I doubt it can remain in a sharp slice-like shape, especially since such D shape would be the worst to remain intact aerodynamically and the sharp edges would most likely just even out leaving a more oval, O shape.
The reason human-made objects have the D shape is for the straight screen to serve as protection against the extreme heat (However there have been numerous cases where different shapes have also been used).
While not perfect, here's a graphic representation of meteor landing. You can even see a sharp edge sticking out in meteoroid that gets burned off upon atmospheric entry.Imagine, if it were to split in two in second phase, the two halves would get rounded the same way!
Hmm :yama1: So technical ... I wonder if Yoshi would follow these rules if it really is one meteor breaking off into two.

ImageImage
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Thanks Fanta!

Man don't know what to say since everyone have said it all until now! Well i do like that Orion is giving the bros a chance and all, but i also have my doubts whether it would work considering they are cannibals and murderers.

But considering that Kin and Tama are on their way telling Orion about Noah/Hyena's statement about that Aka-ari aren't the enemy so i believe it could be possible, but the if they should team up with Orion, i don't know whether it'll be believable or completely unconvincing.

I don't want that Bamboo sickle thing to come up. We got enough of that in TLW, and i just wish Yoshi doesn't slip into that territory again. Damn that meteor coming down, they really should make a run for it, but i have a tingling feel that some characters might die from the possible impact: like Toshimitsu considering how Koga subordinates were just disposed throughout GDW, GDWO and TLW, and probably several nameless subordinates from Aka-ari and Munechika.

I just hope that guys like Toshimitsu won't die since Kogas are my favorite breed here along with Kishu, and of course because if he dies Tesshin will be the only Koga left.

Still, this is so suspenseful i can't take it and i just hope the few week break won't come yet since finally something genuinely suspenseful is really happening. Also hopefully this meteor doesn't strain to heavily the storyline that Yoshi loses track of it's important aspects and themes he has talked about since the start.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Wanted to say what's with the spiky dog xD

ImageImage
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Dragon wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:31 pm Image
Dude looks like Sonic the Hedgehog. 🦔
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

This is what happens with irresponsible use of the spot healing brush in Photoshop. :Koyukisweat:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

fantachan wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:57 am
This is what happens with irresponsible use of the spot healing brush in Photoshop. :Koyukisweat:
What?! You actually did that, Fanta?!

*checks original chapter in Japanese.

Holy shit! Congratulations, Fanta! You created a spectacular GDN Bomb even if it was accidental! :P4:

Sorry. I’m just kidding. Please don’t get me for this. LOL. :KRUMP: :FLY:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Ooooh, xenophobia Yoshi, love it! /s

lmao this is getting kinda nuts
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

OH LOL no prob. You just made a background dog interesting :bon1:
Wolpard wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:01 am Ooooh, xenophobia Yoshi, love it! /s

Yeah the whole 'YOU PLAY BY OUR RULES, INVADERS!' quote was kinda ... I dunno. It's hard to know how Yoshi really feels about it. If he thinks all foreigners should leave and thats why the Russian and now Chinese invaders are evil, why did Lydia get to stay? The Ohu army even offered for the russian army to stay after they became peaceful...
But 'invader' also got used for Hougen and his army right? So maybe we're looking too far into the invasion part :bon3:

ImageImage
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Dragon wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:01 am Yeah the whole 'YOU PLAY BY OUR RULES, INVADERS!' quote was kinda ... I dunno. It's hard to know how Yoshi really feels about it. If he thinks all foreigners should leave and thats why the Russian and now Chinese invaders are evil, why did Lydia get to stay? The Ohu army even offered for the russian army to stay after they became peaceful...
But 'invader' also got used for Hougen and his army right? So maybe we're looking too far into the invasion part :bon3:
I do feel like he played up the whole foreigner/invader thing with the Russian army and now the Aka-Ari more than Hougen, but I could be misremembering.

Lydia fell in love with a Japanese-born dog so she's one of the good ones :bon1:
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

Dragon wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:01 am
OH LOL no prob. You just made a background dog interesting :bon1:
Wolpard wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:01 am Ooooh, xenophobia Yoshi, love it! /s

Yeah the whole 'YOU PLAY BY OUR RULES, INVADERS!' quote was kinda ... I dunno. It's hard to know how Yoshi really feels about it. If he thinks all foreigners should leave and thats why the Russian and now Chinese invaders are evil, why did Lydia get to stay? The Ohu army even offered for the russian army to stay after they became peaceful...
The evil foreigners invading good Japan thing was used for Shogun too, emphasizing that he's not Japanese but came from Africa, subjugating the Japanese monkeys.

Also
The meteor: Fuck this dog pack in particular
The rest of Japan: 👁️👄👁️
icon by azzai

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”