PurePlastic Plushies

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Re: PurePlastic Plushies - 4 Limited Edition, 2 Regular

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Hyzenthlay Rose wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:11 pm Back in December I ordered some PurePlastic plushies (Weed and the new Puppy Gin) but they still haven't shipped yet

I've never ordered from Urumi before so idk if it's taking long because I live in America therefore it takes longer to ship things internationally or what
The Puppy Gin isnt gonna ship yet until like April/May as far as I'm aware but Weed should have shipped. (Unless you got them in the same order)

I ordered my Hougen plush the 18th of December and it didn't ship til like last week bc he was paired with other stuff that hadn't come in stock yet.
If your Weed plush is it's own order, it should be shipped by now, I would def email :tfw_aokabuto1:
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
Hyzenthlay Rose
Banned
Banned

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:25 pm
Hyzenthlay Rose wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:11 pm Back in December I ordered some PurePlastic plushies (Weed and the new Puppy Gin) but they still haven't shipped yet

I've never ordered from Urumi before so idk if it's taking long because I live in America therefore it takes longer to ship things internationally or what
The Puppy Gin isnt gonna ship yet until like April/May as far as I'm aware but Weed should have shipped. (Unless you got them in the same order)

I ordered my Hougen plush the 18th of December and it didn't ship til like last week bc he was paired with other stuff that hadn't come in stock yet.
If your Weed plush is it's own order, it should be shipped by now, I would def email :tfw_aokabuto1:
I did get them in the same order...I guess that's the problem.

Either way I still sent an email.
The Gay Jackalope

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Hyzenthlay Rose wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:35 pm
LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:25 pm

I did get them in the same order...I guess that's the problem.

Ahah yeah that explains it. The new line of plushies aren't out yet til April/May so unfortunately it'll be a bit of a wait :tfw_sirius5:
^click me!^
My Socials
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

I placed my first order with them in December for three plushies and I still haven't received them. It doesn't look like they shipped yet for me either. I was getting a little concerned myself... I'm going to check in on my order too.
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Hyzenthlay Rose wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:35 pm I did get them in the same order...I guess that's the problem.

Fino wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:43 pm I placed my first order with them in December for three plushies and I still haven't received them. It doesn't look like they shipped yet for me either. I was getting a little concerned myself... I'm going to check in on my order too.
Yeah if you guys ordered them in the same order as the pre-order plushies, they will not ship until the pre-order items come in and can be shipped. You will have to pay for shipping twice if you want to have them shipped separately.
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flanoir »

It doesn't sound worrying. Waiting to receive an item up for pre-sale before shipping the whole order is a rather standard default setting for such small shops.
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Puppy Gin is on preorder, and won't ship till April/May. If you ordered Weed in the same order, they won't be shipped till then.
Image Image
Fayt
Legend
Legend

Post by Fayt »

My free kaychain from the plush pre-order arrived today it took a while (shipped mid Jan but it's understandable) but I'm glad to see they arrived today safe and sound I was worried they had gone missing. So anyone else waiting hopefully they will start arriving soon if you've not had them shipped with the plushies.

Here's a link to the photos if anyone wants to see them. I find the print on Kurojaki to be very dark and makes it hard to see the details on him but it's still nice.
https://twitter.com/Faytlost/status/1368119480245698560
Is a Gilgamesh obsessed mongrel.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Ahhh now we're in March!! We're getting closer and closer getting plushies!!! :tfw_rigel1:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
GangstaGuru
Mentor
Mentor

Post by GangstaGuru »

Only just found there was a topic on these products XD But I have a bit of an urgent question regarding a John plushie I ordered back in December.

Does anyone know how to contact them to let them know I need the shipping address changed.

Because back then, I wasn't expecting to be moving house so soon, which I'm doing now. I've been looking on the Urumi site, I haven't got a clue how to change the shipping address, and half of the stuff is in Finnish XD So I have no clue understanding on what's happening.

I have done a general mail redirect at the post office for anything that gets sent to my old address, but it only applies to letters and not packages/parcels. So I'm hoping it hasn't been shipped off from the factory yet.
FurAffinity
DeviantArt
Twitter

If you want to change the world, start off my making your bed

:akame: :EXCITE:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

GangstaGuru wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:06 am Only just found there was a topic on these products XD But I have a bit of an urgent question regarding a John plushie I ordered back in December.

Does anyone know how to contact them to let them know I need the shipping address changed.

Because back then, I wasn't expecting to be moving house so soon, which I'm doing now. I've been looking on the Urumi site, I haven't got a clue how to change the shipping address, and half of the stuff is in Finnish XD So I have no clue understanding on what's happening.

I have done a general mail redirect at the post office for anything that gets sent to my old address, but it only applies to letters and not packages/parcels. So I'm hoping it hasn't been shipped off from the factory yet.
Use their contact form here: https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?route=in ... on/contact
Or email them directly. Just make sure to include your order number and the address you want it changed to, I'm sure it's not too late to change it.

Also, you can change the language to english in the top right of the website :)
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: PurePlastic Plushies - DELAYED

Post by Arano »

Thanks Digsu.

I've decided to close this topic so we don't get questions here about the delay, or questions about ordering that we can't answer. Everyone just needs to be patient!

I will update this topic every time PurePlastic releases an update for those who don't use facebook/don't follow them. I will re-open it again at a suitable point :)
The plushies are nearly ready and will soon be able to be shipped to Finland, however, some of you may have heard the Ever Given cargo ship has blocked the Suez Canal. The Suez Canal is one of the world's busiest shipping channels. Currently blocked, this affects 10% of the world's deliveries, creating delays on goods and products, including on our plushies.

At this point we have no further information about how much delay there will be but most likely it could be up to 1-2 months. If your order includes products that are released at different times, they may need to be shipped in multiple shipments because the products take up a lot of space in the warehouse.

If we need to start shipping worldwide orders, we will start with deliveries to Europe and with products that may run out of stock in between this time delay. Orders can not be combined at this stage or in the near future before delivery schedules have been resolved.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Update from PurePlastic's Facebook:
More detailed information on the schedules of plushies will be received in mid-May. Thank you all for your patience!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Update:
There is new information on the new arrival schedule for plushies: the new arrival schedule for pre-order plushies is July-August. According to current estimates, plushies should arrive at the beginning of July, but due to the coronavirus and the problems caused by Evergreen in transport, it is more likely that they will arrive at the end of the month.
https://www.facebook.com/PurePlasticFinland
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Update
Pehmojen aikatauluista on kyselty: niiden arvioitu saapumisaika on tällä hetkellä elokuun loppu ellei viivästyksiä tule enempää. Pinssejä ja magneetteja (uusintapainos) sen sijaan odottelemme jo varastolle ja ne todennäköisesti saapuvat tämän kuun loppuun mennessä. Haluamme edelleen esittää isot kiitokset ymmärryksestä ja kärsivällisyydestä tässä tilanteessa, johon emme ole voineet itse vaikuttaa. Isoin hidaste kuljetuksessa on, että meidän tavara on ns. vähäarvoista eli siitä menee lainsäädäntöjen kautta ruuhkatilanteissa monet tavarat ohi ja tarjouskilpailuissa ei voida voittaa, jos joku tahtoo ohitella.

---
We have received questions about the plushies current situation: their estimated time of arrival is currently the end of August, unless there are any more delays. Pins and magnets (reprint), on the other hand, are already on the way to the warehouse and are likely to arrive by the end of this month. We would still like to express our great thanks for the understanding and patience in this situation, which we have not been able to influence ourselves. The biggest slowdown in transportation is that our goods are so to speak "little value", due to legislation, goods pass in congestion situations and offers cannot be won if someone wants to pass.
fb://photo/1466703140348423?set=a.210499089302174&sfnsn=scwspmo
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Update, please read all of this carefully!
News of the plushies! Our estimated schedule changed - but this time for better! Plushies are now on Europe and they should arrive to Finland at the end of the week! After this customs clearance and other formalities take around one week and after that the shipping of the plushies can begin.

Because the estimated time changed remarkably, we will contact each of the customers separately for the suitability of shipping. So if you are for example on vacation, we can change the delivery time for later if that's more suitable for you. Also shipping address and other information can be updated if needed.

As bad news for customers in the USA: unfortunately during this time, shipping options to USA have changed and the most cheapest ones have been disabled. As a result, if your order has more than 2-3 plushies, the shipping cost of the order will increase by about 10 euros. You will be contacted if the increase in delivery costs applies to your order.

NOTE! Please do not contact us about the delivery time of your order because this will cause delay in handling all of the orders, including your own. Wait for the message from us.

Shipping of the plushies - as well as the confirm emails - will be send out in following order: (Admin note: This is not when they will be shipped, this is the timeline your order was placed. So for 1. the people outside of Finland who ordered in December-January will get their emails and shipments sent out first.)
1. Orders placed abroad from December to January
2. Orders placed from Finland from December to January
3. Orders placed abroad from February to March
4. Orders placed from Finland from February to March
5. Wholesale orders
6. Remaining orders abroad
7. Remaining orders from Finland

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR06-zyNUcA/

I will re-open this topic once people start receiving emails about their order delivery.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

This topic is now open! People outside Finland who ordered their plushies in December or January will now be starting to receive shipping notifications. I received mine today and I am in the UK.
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

*inhales the dusty air*

These plushes have been delayed so much and I still didn't straighten up my room to make space for them
My mother will be mad :P4:
^click me!^
My Socials
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Looks like the UK is getting theirs first! I'm from the US and haven't received word yet, but I can't wait for them to finally show up!

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”