Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Peikko

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Peikko »

I tried to use google transelate and that obviously didn't go very well but one thing I got was that Chibi said that he can't wait to meet Sirius. Bob might start to think about telling him but I'm not at all sure about that.
Everything is fine as long as it looks like I know what I'm doing.
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Oh yay! Thank you vanille for Chapter 82! :heart:

Yes! We finally get to see sweet ol' Noah again! But he still looks all dirty... can someone please clean him up? :noah:
And Mama Reika is there and looking much better, too! :reika:

Oh no... is Noah still suffering head trauma? Has he had another prediction? Was he communicating telepathically with someone?! At least their segment ends on all 6 of them looking happy.

Aww, and Chibi-bear is back again so soon! :bearchibi:
Is it just me, or is there something... off about how Bob is drawn in this chapter? And the poor guy's still struggling with his PTSD... I'd love to see Chibi-bear be the one to help him through it. :bob:

Where exactly are Orion and his fanboys going? To find the chonks? With just their numbers? Yeah, that is likely going to come to a sticky conclusion...
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Thanks vanille! <3

My thoughts:
SPOILER
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Cinnabar

Post by Cinnabar »

Thanks for the chapter, vanille!

So we finally get to see Noah and the others again. I wonder what Reika is crying about. Did Noah find out about Tama or something? But if that's the case, why are the two pups cheering? I doubt they would do that in front of Reika if they knew about it.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

jfc this sure was a dense chapter.
SPOILER

And here's the bogus April Fool's version of the summary (I separated the two so people don't have to slog through the fake one post-April Fool's day):
SPOILER
Last edited by Digsu on Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

I won't lie, I think I prefer the April fools version of this translation XD

Bob's being a huge d-bag though
:tfw_bella1:
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thank you for summarising, Digsu! :heart:

Wait, so does that mean Noah going on his journey all by himself? Shouldn't he at least have a working pair of eyes to be his guide? Unless he's implying that he really does have a 'Mind's Eye' now, like Bat, as well as prophetic powers? :batto:

Chibi-bear just wants to see Sirius... my heart... :tfw_sirius5:
Also, Bob, get the fuck away from that child and into therapy before you do something stupid and selfish.

Since when were Kin, Sunny and Maru considered "Elite" soldiers? And Bon, for that matter. Seriously, what have they ever really done to stand out as "Elite" members of the Ohu army? :THOT:

Ugh, it's frustrating to see Orion being reckless again... those dogs must be running on empty, yet all they can think about is how they might just be stronger because the chonks will be hungry too? That is a terrible idea. Why not bring the extra manpower of anybody else who may have wanted to go in that case? Orion, you're a bad bossman.
:tfw_bella1:
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

Damn, I was really hoping Bob would just kill Chibi aaaa end the bloodline already

Also I will take back every mean thing I've ever said about Yip Yip if he eats Shou, just please do it
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Very clever April Fool’s joke, Digsu! XD Anyway, thank you for the summary, even though I can almost prefer the joke one.
SPOILER
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

ooommmffffggggggggggg
yknow I was looking at the japanese and saw Reika mention 'kinta' and 'tama' and then read the summary saying nothing about them and thought 'huh. that's weird...... *completely ignores it and goes on*'
It was all so believable LOL even Bob turning villainous. I almost commented before seeing the real post "Wow Yoshi, you made the abuse victim wanna kill children now" BUT I WOULDVE FELL FOR THE BAIT JSDIDJS
Amazing prank 10/10

Now about the actual chapter LOL
.... I miss the april fools one more :tfw_orion1:

ImageImage
Peikko

Post by Peikko »

Thank you for the summary but oh my god you both confused and scared me! XD I fell for it completely.

So Chibi mentioned the bears Shion is friends with. I wonder if the dogs could ally with them (since, you know, the enemy is able to tear apart robots and everything)
Everything is fine as long as it looks like I know what I'm doing.
Razzoruu
Friend
Friend

Post by Razzoruu »

Bob almost became my least favorite right there oops :tfw_sirius1: I'm glad he actually isn't planning to kill Chibi.. And speaking of him, I wonder how he is going to react to Sirius's death. I have a feeling it's not going to go well. But at least he has Shion and maybe he'll make some bear friends. It would be great to see more friendly bears, perhaps dogs and bears could finally become allies and defeat the three brothers.

And Yoshi don't you dare to make Chibi evil, that cub has done nothing wrong ever in his life-
Image"We are the demon dogs!" Image
Team Sasuke :sasuke:
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

PLease let this journey Noah speaks of, be a trip to the land of the dead and bring back all our favorite doggos to fight with them against the Demon King.

Sorta like the ghosts in Lord of the Rings

Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

SHION MENTIONED! YAY!

I really hope Yoshi stops killing the youngers dogs, I'm getting stick of that given they never get enough time to develop into real characters, just kill one of the bigger characters instead if you're that bloodthirsty, at least then I'd give a damn...
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Sometimes I wonder if Yoshi wants to pick off most if not all of the youngsters for an excuse to finally end the Finga series... Like man, I understand you’re tired, but this whole thing’s been going on for literal decades and doesn’t deserve such a cheap ending :tfw_orion1:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

Gingaddict wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:09 am SHION MENTIONED! YAY!

I really hope Yoshi stops killing the youngers dogs, I'm getting stick of that given they never get enough time to develop into real characters, just kill one of the bigger characters instead if you're that bloodthirsty, at least then I'd give a damn...
Yeah like how he made Kin and Tama but he never ever bothered with developing them and we're now supposed to feel Orion's rage because "he was their childhood friend", something we only learned literally when one of them died.
icon by azzai
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

FDQ wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:01 pm PLease let this journey Noah speaks of, be a trip to the land of the dead and bring back all our favorite doggos to fight with them against the Demon King.

Sorta like the ghosts in Lord of the Rings
That doesn't seem farfetched for this series :tfw_rigel1: I would love to see John, Moss, Ben, and the kai dogs come back and kick ass again though :FLY:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

ohhh dead ones coming back?! That's a good idea XD
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Info on Chapter 83 is now showing!

Ginga_soul: ”Humans are a fucking obstacle.”

Whoa, that’s...huh. Wonder what makes you say that, ginga_soul.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Mkay, what I can gather from trying to run the article via Google translate is...

• “There was a shock exposure to Rigel's work (on the verge) and Bob's Chibi last time, but this time I blew them away and ended up with a completely unrelated scene.“ I guess that must mean nothing was shown of Rigel, Bob, or Chibi this chapter?
• Orion’s group might’ve already gotten into something with the Aka-ari and/or the military groups?
• Tear gas involvement? :Koyukisweat:

idek
Call me Cammi!

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”