Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tora »

An next chapter is on 20/8. So like 3 weeks from now
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Peikko

Post by Peikko »

What if Takahashi has noticed that people don't like the alien thing because it's too crazy and now he's just bringing Wanwan back to be the villain :blank: Okay, it's not very likely but he has forgotten some magic things in his mangas before and I really don't get what's the point of bringing Wanwan back without any mermories of the worms.
Everything is fine as long as it looks like I know what I'm doing.
sabrus
Recruit
Recruit

Post by sabrus »

I actually have my own theory about the worms being a shape shifting organism. :tfw_aokabuto1: basically, after copying the host's cellular structure they are capable of imitating them exactly down to their memories, characteristics, manerisms, and all of their traits. This also explains why "Wanwan" remembers the soldiers shooting at him and why he doesn't have any visible wounds on his body.

in conclusion: it's not the real Wanwan, it's an imitation. :tfw_sirius3:
:kisaragi: :uzuki: :hazuki: :minazuki: :izou: :harpoonbear: :retsuga: :rigel:
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Whoops, forgot to thank you for your translation, Digsu! 😅

Sooo... is Wan Wan only aware of the Demon "His Majesty" King when he is in his own demonic form since he apparently has no recollection of being a vessel for his worms? Yes, I feel like I am clutching at straws here too.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Tora wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:32 am An next chapter is on 20/8. So like 3 weeks from now
August 20? That is a pretty long hiatus, but I’m sure it’s happened before in the Ginga chapter releases. I suppose this is because the celebration of Yoshi’s 50th anniversary is around the corner, right? That’s what I’ve been hearing on Twitter.

Also, I do like the theory that Sabrus provided about Wanwan. Maybe that isn’t the real “Wanwan” after all. It’s something imitating him. Like this Great Demon King? Did the demon king really take Wanwan’s body and some of his memories?
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Might as well throw my theories onto the pile:

I think the worms like... replaced the cells in Wanwan's body with themselves or something like that, so he's now made up of worm putty, but they're not directly controlling him. Either they're subtly influencing his actions and making him head towards a place where the Demon King will come to earth and take his body as his vessel, or the Demon King gains power from acts of villainy and they figured all they'd have to do was to "modify" Wanwan's body a bit - just give him invulnerability and super strength and let him do his thing, no need to control him at all because senseless bloodlust is basically Wanwan's default state of mind.

Another possibility is that he already is the Demon King's vessel and it's just biding its time until its strong enough to assume its true form. So when the time comes, Wanwan's just going to split open like an egg and out comes Demon Monkey Space Satan. Or maybe it can already assume its true form but only temporarily, and Wanwan shapeshifted into a demon space monkey while slaughtering the soldiers offscreen (while Wanwan himself has no memory of what happens in that state, naturally).

Or maybe it still needs a stronger host so it's making Wanwan look for Beniou and Shuou, so the worms can assimilate them as well and fuse the three into a nightmare Cerberus from hell.

idk this is getting so out there that it's getting a bit difficult to predict wtf it's supposed to be building up to.

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Is anyone else getting bored of being baited into thinking something amazing will happen the next chapter... I know that's a thing with manga but I've gone from bewilderment to bored.
The worms had a whole sailor moon transformation sequence going on for a big reveal but oh it's just Wanwan again all healed up.

"A battle no one could have foreseen is about to begin...!" Do you promise, Mr Narrator?
Digsu wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:20 pm Or maybe it still needs a stronger host so it's making Wanwan look for Beniou and Shuou, so the worms can assimilate them as well and fuse the three into a nightmare Cerberus from hell.
This made me think of Power Rangers.
Please please please can we have Wormdog-Zord XD
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Arano wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:02 am Is anyone else getting bored of being baited into thinking something amazing will happen the next chapter... I know that's a thing with manga but I've gone from bewilderment to bored.
The worms had a whole sailor moon transformation sequence going on for a big reveal but oh it's just Wanwan again all healed up.

"A battle no one could have foreseen is about to begin...!" Do you promise, Mr Narrator?
Digsu wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:20 pm Or maybe it still needs a stronger host so it's making Wanwan look for Beniou and Shuou, so the worms can assimilate them as well and fuse the three into a nightmare Cerberus from hell.
This made me think of Power Rangers.
Please please please can we have Wormdog-Zord XD

The filler was annoying already in The Last Wars
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Arano wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:02 am Is anyone else getting bored of being baited into thinking something amazing will happen the next chapter... I know that's a thing with manga but I've gone from bewilderment to bored.

Yup :tfw_orion1: You can really tell Yoshi hasn't decided where to take this story... and we're fairly far in!!
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Maybe that's why it's on few weeks hiatus as well? So Yoshi and the producers talk what will happen next?

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

I hope that's the case. In the grand scheme of things, not much has happened at all in the last few weeks. We saw a demon monkey in the sky, that's gone. We saw wormy aliens, they're gone (kinda). The only plot progression we had recently was Wanwan killing the soldiers. I wouldn't mind going back to Noah or Chibi for a bit.
Winston

Post by Winston »

I heard from a Ginga discord there was actuallyaliens, is that fr?
:surprisegin: Woe plague be upon ye. :surprisegin:
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Spectralram wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:19 pm I heard from a Ginga discord there was actuallyaliens, is that fr?
Sadly yes. Alien worms

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Winston

Post by Winston »

Sadly yes. Alien worms
    That's wild... :jeromeder:.
    Edit:Could someone draw Among Us WanWan?I need it for reasons. :KRUMP:
    :surprisegin: Woe plague be upon ye. :surprisegin:
    Spirit Tree
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

So not only GDN took its usual week off in between volumes last week, but the weekly manga goraku is taking a break this week. So no wonder we are having to wait three weeks for the next chapter.
    :mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
    Spirit Tree
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Well we’ve waited three weeks. But now Chapter 97 (first of Volume 13) is coming up this week. New chapter title pending.
    Raki
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Raki »

Excited!
    Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
    Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
    sabrus
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by sabrus »

I'm rather scared :tfw_sirius1:
    :kisaragi: :uzuki: :hazuki: :minazuki: :izou: :harpoonbear: :retsuga: :rigel:
    Gingastar
    Legend
    Legend

Post by Gingastar »

Really hope this starts picking up with the new chapter. Feels like the story has just become the same thing each chapter.

"Gasp! Look what WanWan is doing"

*Alien!WanWan is in a frenzy*

*Orion runs towards the danger*

"Orion wait!"

*Narrator says the same thing literally every single chapter*

And then rinse and repeat. Hope we start to see some actual progress soon. Because honestly as bizzare as the whole alien thing is it's at least different xD So I would really like to see where it goes.
    ---------
    Redbubble | DeviantArt
    Avatar by Kasi | Kin banner by Sandatora
    Tsukitora
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Looks like Ginga_soul’s Twitter feed is now only visible to their followers. :yama1:
    Call me Cammi!
    :mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”