2021 Q3 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: 2021 Q3 Submission Themes

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:33 am It's the end of the CATS banner!! Fiery AU Nero is burning down Cursed Banner City!!! :P4:

(Actually just intended to be Fiery AU Nero burning a random city, but I felt like that was fitting to say :jeromeder: )

I love it! Nero is finally doing something heroic for once in his damn life. Hopefully cursed banner will stop existing after this. However, I suppose Sandatora will have something to say about this. Lol
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

^
Evil cannot be defeated! Expect a ghost!Cats banner in the future :P4:

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

:derpgin: Banners still haven’t been changed out?
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Ahhhh I'm so sorry, work has been stressful and I forgot! I will do them now :)
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

All done! And September theme is... Pure Plastic!

The new PP plushies are finally arriving, so we are going to celebrate it :) there are two options for this month:
1) For those who have plushies landing this month: use photos of your new PP plushie(s) to make a banner!
2) If not, use manga/anime images of the characters instead! You have a choice of Puppy Gin from GNG, Adult Gin, John, Akame, Kurojaki and Riki.
3) Expert mode: make a banner using manga/anime images of the characters AND photos of your plushie(s).
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

It's been a rough couple of days for Riki.

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:30 pm Image

Oh my God, I like this one! XD
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Arano wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:25 pm All done! And September theme is... Pure Plastic!

The new PP plushies are finally arriving, so we are going to celebrate it :) there are two options for this month:
1) For those who have plushies landing this month: use photos of your new PP plushie(s) to make a banner!
2) If not, use manga/anime images of the characters instead! You have a choice of Puppy Gin from GNG, Adult Gin, John, Akame, Kurojaki and Riki.
3) Expert mode: make a banner using manga/anime images of the characters AND photos of your plushie(s).
I haven't ordered any of the plushies, but are we allowed to use images of them from the GingaMerch site (as long as they are the characters you've listed in your post)?
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

lmao I love this one XD
fantachan wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:28 pm I haven't ordered any of the plushies, but are we allowed to use images of them from the GingaMerch site (as long as they are the characters you've listed in your post)?
I think that should be okay! I'll check with Regnant :)
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Arano wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:25 pm All done! And September theme is... Pure Plastic!

Would it be okay to use everyone (Puppy Gin from GNG, Adult Gin, John, Akame, Kurojaki and Riki) with manga images from gng and gdw? I want to do a banner featuring everyone together :tfw_aokabuto1:

🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Sandatora wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:59 pm

Would it be okay to use everyone (Puppy Gin from GNG, Adult Gin, John, Akame, Kurojaki and Riki) with manga images from gng and gdw? I want to do a banner featuring everyone together :tfw_aokabuto1:
Yes of course! :tfw_bella2:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Hahahha love it!! :orion3:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

fantachan wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:28 pm

I haven't ordered any of the plushies, but are we allowed to use images of them from the GingaMerch site (as long as they are the characters you've listed in your post)?
Yes you can use the images on gingamerch/from pureplastic :)
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Arano wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:20 pm

Sweet!

Here are a couple of banners I made:

GNG - The Plush Edition!

Kurojaki vs. Akame
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

fantachan wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:01 pm
Arano wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:20 pm

Sweet!

Here are a couple of banners I made:

GNG - The Plush Edition!

Kurojaki vs. Akame
I really like the first one! Maybe that should be a challenge for future, recreate an anime scene using plushies :tfw_bella2:
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

I love all the ones I've seen so far so much :tfw_orion1:

Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

This is so bad, I'm sorry OTL but I wanted to get it done and knew if I waited until I felt up to it submissions would be closed :tfw_orion1:
Wanted to do something chill (for the most part lol) with a few humans thrown in as a sort of nod to the plushies (idk that's the very first thing that came to mind for this one XD).

GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Image GSDJohn Can't let this end without bringing some of my Multiversal Chaos! :P4:

Of course I, GSDJohn, would pick the John plushie :jeromeder:. I initially tried making a "normal" banner but I just couldn't, so I went chaotic like usual. This is a banner showcasing an Universe inhabited by Ginga plushies, and PurePlastic John being an interstellar emperor like his DTJ-1000 counterpart which just took over Planet PurePlastic and sent leadership challengers :riki: Emperor Riki and :gin: Commander Gin (@SoullessDog You know what this is a reference of :rigel4: ) to a black hole!! The absolute OP blue eyed leader now has his banner!! :EXCITE:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

GSDJohn wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:21 pm Image GSDJohn Can't let this end without bringing some of my Multiversal Chaos! :P4:

Of course I, GSDJohn, would pick the John plushie :jeromeder:. I initially tried making a "normal" banner but I just couldn't, so I went chaotic like usual. This is a banner showcasing an Universe inhabited by Ginga plushies, and PurePlastic John being an interstellar emperor like his DTJ-1000 counterpart which just took over Planet PurePlastic and sent leadership challengers :riki: Emperor Riki and :gin: Commander Gin (@SoullessDog You know what this is a reference of :rigel4: ) to a black hole!! The absolute OP blue eyed leader now has his banner!! :EXCITE:
I like this banner! The John plushie looks very nice, and I love how you put in those references.

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

SoullessDog wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:43 pm I like this banner! The John plushie looks very nice, and I love how you put in those references.
Image GSDJohn Thank you so much, Soulless!! :bon1: I was unsure of how to make banners for this month due to the limited characters and stuff, throwing in some chaotic elements definitely helped me! Glad you liked the references!! The referenced thing was the very start of it all, your first upload which really caught my interest and got me producing this sort of fancontent as well! The beginning of the chaos here! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:

Let's not stop bringing chaos to this banner month!! Here's more Ginga Plushie chaos!!! :P4:

:kurojaki: KUROJAKI'S REVENGE :kurojaki:

Plushie!Kurojaki won't let things end like in GNG!! He just went for some payback against his enemies and set their plushie versions on fire!!! :orion4: :orion4: Shortage of Akame plushies? Kurojaki is burning them down for revenge!!! He even managed to catch a GNG Gin plushie within the flames!!! :P4: And he managed to get the Ninja Scrolls!!
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!

Return to “Main”