PurePlastic Plushies

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Bluey_Madison »

It was entirely on accident that they looked like that, I just recognized the pose and did what I found myself obligated to do. They came in the mail today, and I was so excited to receive them! Both are incredibly soft, and I removed the tags so I could hug them without being scratched (I'm not concerned so much about collectability, I wanted to hug a ninjadog, and now I have two, I think it's a fair tradeoff)

I also got Mako's stickers and pinback buttons in the mail too, so I'll be writing a review of those next!
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
GingaDensetsuItalia
Friend
Friend

Post by GingaDensetsuItalia »

Wolpard wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:04 am
And here is everyone together <3

AHAHAHAH! too funny all together!!
Crystal
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Crystal »

Mine arrived a little while ago, but I forgot to post here! I'm so grateful to have them. These are extra special too because they were ordered as a Christmas gift from someone close to me!

The bookshelf they are resting on is only temporary until I am able to get a nice display case for them! I'm missing three of the keychains in my order, but I wrote to them and hopefully I can still receive them!

Ahhh!!! I love them so much!! :sasukehearts:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Crystal wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 am Mine arrived a little while ago, but I forgot to post here! I'm so grateful to have them. These are extra special too because they were ordered as a Christmas gift from someone close to me!

The bookshelf they are resting on is only temporary until I am able to get a nice display case for them! I'm missing three of the keychains in my order, but I wrote to them and hopefully I can still receive them!

Ahhh!!! I love them so much!! :sasukehearts:
I love how tiny and cute the Japanese plushie shelf looks in comparison to them XD
GingaDensetsuItalia
Friend
Friend

Post by GingaDensetsuItalia »

I need those plushies :derpgin: :derpgin:
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

My keychains have arrived!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

I can't believe this 😭
I got my order today and I was so excited but they sent me the wrong plushie! I sent an email with pictures but now I'm worried I won't be able to get the one I'm missing.
I ordered Weed, Puppy Gin, and Riki, but I received Adult Gin instead. I know mistakes happen but I'm going to be so upset if I can't get Puppy Gin now because he's marked as sold out. I'm bummed out. I don't even care for a refund, I just want what I preordered.
On top of it Puppy Gin costed much more and now I'm wondering if I will need to wait and receive a reject plush if I can get one at all :tfw_orion1:

CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CoffieDog »

Finally after over a month of waiting I got my Riki plush today! :sasukehearts:

He's beautiful, I love him! Was honestly so scared of getting one with a wonky face but I got lucky and I love the face on mine <3

Sadly they did forget to include my pre-order bonus keychain :( Sent them an email, hopefully they can still send me one.

UPDATE: Urumi got back to me and they'll be sending me my keychain! :D
Last edited by CoffieDog on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Do we have any idea if/when some recounted ones of the currently ‘out of stock’ plushes will be available on the site? I’m still hoping to score a Riki and pup!Gin c’x
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

Tsukitora wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am Do we have any idea if/when some recounted ones of the currently ‘out of stock’ plushes will be available on the site? I’m still hoping to score a Riki and pup!Gin c’x
Hopefully. I'm sure some reject ones will pop up eventually. Ones with minor errors or something. I'm hoping I will be able to get the puppy Gin I ordered still because they accidently sent Adult Gin, who I didn't particularly want. But the status of them being marked as sold out concerns me...
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

Fino wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 pm
Tsukitora wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am Do we have any idea if/when some recounted ones of the currently ‘out of stock’ plushes will be available on the site? I’m still hoping to score a Riki and pup!Gin c’x
Hopefully. I'm sure some reject ones will pop up eventually. Ones with minor errors or something. I'm hoping I will be able to get the puppy Gin I ordered still because they accidently sent Adult Gin, who I didn't particularly want. But the status of them being marked as sold out concerns me...
Have you contacted customer support yet? I’m sure it should be able to be sorted out.
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

Kasi wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:29 pm
Fino wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 pm
Have you contacted customer support yet? I’m sure it should be able to be sorted out.
I sent an email to them on Friday evening and haven't heard back yet. But it was the weekend so I'm trying to be patient and give it some time. I don't mind waiting longer to get him, I just hope I still can.
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

That’s good. Customer service might be a bit slow still since but hopefully you hear back soon :)
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

PurePlastic made a Facebook post regarding international shipments earlier today.
For plushies shipped to our customers outside of Finland:
We will soon start selling the rest of the Limited Edition plushies. If your plushie has not yet arrived or there has been an error in your order, please contact customer service. We will then reserve your missing character for you.

Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

PP announced on their social media that the secondary quality stock of Riki and Kurojaki plushies are now up on Urumi… but the site layout seems to have changed drastically and even with the site translation on English I’m not figuring out where to find them :OUT:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

methpring
Comrade
Comrade

Post by methpring »

There is a big update going on, so the site isn't working properly for a few hours.

Best manga at the moment: Moriarty the Patriot

My Ginga (and other) collections:
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

methpring wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:11 pm There is a big update going on, so the site isn't working properly for a few hours.
Ohhh ok, this is good to know. ^^’
Call me Cammi!

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

PurePlastic is holding a raffle that you can participate in by compiling a Tiermaker list of Ginga plushies and posting a comment with a screenshot of it under the post (incidentally, the linked Tiermaker is the same one as the board's Ginga plushie Tiermaker topic).

Yuuyake

Post by Yuuyake »

Got my adult Gin! Waiting on a "defective" Riki plush still. Really nice quality, very soft and firm, I love it.

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

PurePlastic has announced a contest where people can submit ideas for a future plushie set! The first part (out of four) asks you to suggest a pose for the plushies, based on either a picture from Ginga or a photo of a real-life dog.

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”