Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree »

WolfKing wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:41 pm Wow thanks Vanille and Digsu

Now i love Sirius, and i'm surprised to see him again. But at the same time i really am conflicted over that too.

As somebody mentioned earlier: If Sirius returns as a revived character, it might undermine the tragedy and the entire point of the plot, and make will throw off Orion's character development to waste and all.

In my humble opinion, it would work better if Sirius returns as a ghost, who is on earth due to unfinished business, namely to reconcile with Orion, and help Orion moving on with his life and perhaps helping him to find himself again. I mean almost like force ghosts from Star Wars.

Also since he has that perpetually pleasant demeanor and says that he "used to be called" Sirius, makes me think he is a ghost and has seen afterlife which has made him enlightened spiritually etc.

But in the end Sirius is not the only one who made mistakes in TLW, Orion did just as many as Sirius and is therefore no more innocent, so it's unfair to single Sirius out for such rough criticism,
even though we are entitled to our own opinions.

And yes, this story is going completely bonkers so i do understand why this is getting on nerves for many
I've had some time to relax and think about this so I can get it off my chest.

First, I'm sorry for my wild rant from earlier. That was immediately after seeing the untranslated chapter. Before seeing the translation, I didn't know what the dialogues were. So I apologize for that.

I was against the idea of Sirius coming back like this not just because of my general dislike/hate toward Sirius, but also because, yes, it would waste the main plot point of this story, which is for Orion to find growth and character development and learn to combine his light and dark sides to be a better character. So it frustrated me to see that things have taken a different turn like that.

As you may know already, I also want to see Orion and Sirius meet at some point and reconcile and admit all of their wrongdoings in TLW, but not like this. Like I said before, I would expect Orion to meet Sirius's spirit in a dream for that to happen. And now with Sirius back "alive" or as a "ghost" (though if he is a ghost, how the hell does Hirota see him?), I'm fearing that he might not learn from his mistakes from TLW and then comes back to do it all over again. He even might teleport to where Orion and Noah are fighting the three fat dumbasses, and then GDN is suddenly TLW all over again. But if Sirius does learn from those past mistakes and meets and reconciles with Orion, then that would be a little better, I suppose.

Even though I favor Orion, I know he made mistakes in TLW as much as Sirius did. Which is why I'm hoping for the better, not for the worst. We are entitled to our own opinions, like you said.

I can only hope that it's Sirius's ghost and not actually alive because him being back alive (either by Yoshi magically resurrecting him like he did with Hyena or aliens resurrecting him) wouldn't make any sense after Sirius was declared dead in TLW. But when he says that he "used to be called Sirius," it got me thinking that it might not be the real Sirius. It could be an alien or entity in the form of Sirius. Don't know why they would choose Sirius as a vessel, though.

Even as GDN is getting weirder and crazier, I'll still stay with it until it's all over. Then I'll think about writing my own GDN AU fanfiction sequel to my TLW AU fanfic.

At the same time, GDN is getting more mysterious that I almost don't know what to make of it.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

And here we go again. Info on Chapter 109 is now showing.
SPOILER
...I'm sure Koyuki and Bella would be scared and running away. :Koyukisweat:
SPOILER
Orion is surprised that Noah healed his eyes with magic tears. :surprisegin:
SPOILER
Is the bamboo sword going to return here or something?
SPOILER
...King Zombie? :derpgin:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Peikko

Post by Peikko »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:56 pm
Do they know he's dead? I haven't followed the series from the beginning so I don't know when they've been seen last.
Everything is fine as long as it looks like I know what I'm doing.
Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Post by Gingastar »

No, Koyuki and Bella don't know about Sirius yet. I might be wrong but I think Orion was originally headed to see them when everything started happening (again though, I could be remembering wrong completely).
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Banners by me and Sandatora!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Peikko wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:02 pm
Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:56 pm
Do they know he's dead? I haven't followed the series from the beginning so I don't know when they've been seen last.
No they still don't know he's dead yet. Like Gingastar said, Orion was supposed to be heading to the Akame Mountains to reunite with his mother and sister and inform them about his death since, you know, he did feel distraught about it in the first place. But this hasn't happened yet due to GDN taking a whole different turn with the Aka-ari dumbasses and the alien BS.

We haven't seen Koyuki and Bella since about the beginning of GTLW when they were left for safety at the Akame Mountains. So who knows how much longer it will be until we do see them again OR if Yoshi will bother remembering them and gradually build the story leading up to their appearance again?
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for Chapter 109, vanille! :bon1:

Here comes Orion's team! Whoa, how does Noah flip over Wanwan like that?! Damn, look at Jesus Dog go! And everyone else joins in.

But Wanwan just shakes them off like no big deal.

Holy Shit! Orion with a bamboo sword! The bamboo returns! Look at Orion go spinning in a Battouga with the bamboo in hand! Now it looks like Wanwan will get more than just that one scar on his damn face. :orion3:

I actually like this chapter. It's awesome. :tfw_bella2:
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

I know it's not gonna happen, but I'd like to pretend in the next chapter Wang Wang is split in half and dies and then they kill Show and Bennyo and then they go find Bella and all go out for drinks, the end

This wasn't a shitty chapter tho so gg Yoshi you've avoided my anger today (unless the narration is like "Orion fOOliShlY attacked the PoOr MisUndeRstOOd MaSS mUrdeReR WhEn He ShoUld'vE SmoOChed HiM rEaL GooD")
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thank you for 109 before I retired to bed, vanille! :heart:

Oh lordy, Orion's face when Noah comes streaking in like a comet... and Wan Wan's when he realises he's getting his giant rump served by an old man. :tfw_rigel1:

Ooooh, and we're going to get to see Orion's ganin teachings in action again. Exciting! AND a battouga with it?! Orion's not taking any chances this time and I can't blame him. :orion:

Impressive prowess from Orion... but after all we've seen so far, I am highly in doubt that that battouga, even combined with a ninja dog technique, is going to kill Wan Wan... :tfw_sirius1:
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Oh Battouga with bamboo? That's gonna be interesting to see the result of that!

Also, I'm reminded of Smith vs the monster/Kaibutsu in this
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Here's the translation!
SPOILER
Didn't anybody bother checking the Souken's name or is there a reason it's not called by name the entire chapter? :EMPTY:

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for the translation, Digsu! :tfw_bella2:
SPOILER
Also I don't know what a Souken is.
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille and Digsu

I doubt Orion's attack did much damage
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:05 am Also I don't know what a Souken is.
It's the name of the bamboo sword technique. :tfw_sirius3:

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:16 am
Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:05 am Also I don't know what a Souken is.
It's the name of the bamboo sword technique. :tfw_sirius3:
Okay thank you for that. I probably just don't remember if that was mentioned in TLW.
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Thanks as always guys :)
SPOILER
Or something like that :bon1:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Info on Chapter 110 is now showing.
SPOILER
Holy shit. I hope this is true so that I would be very satisfied, considering how much of a dick Beniou has been. :surprisegin:
SPOILER
But Wanwan's not dead. I'm not surprised, but fuck. :EMPTY:

Now I'm just waiting for Shuou to go away forever.
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Is it implying Wanwan’s going to kill Beniou!? I’d be curious to see what would trigger Ass-Worm Zombie Chonk to kill his own brother… unless maybe he does it in order to share his power, sending some of his demon threadworms to revive and power him up as well? :tfw_sirius1:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for Chapter 110, vanille! :tfw_bella2:

Awesome chapter cover.

Whoa, what the hell? So Wanwan's head is sliced open, and the bamboo is just stuck into him?

...Oh...my God. Alien worms appearing from that gash. This is just so gross.

I can't tell if Beniou and Shuou look confused or just going, "Damn, that's magnificent."

...And the alien worms close up Wanwan's wound. Well goddamn it. What's it gonna take to extract those worms right out of Ass Worm's Chonk big ass body?

Holy Shit! Wanwan really does kill Beniou! I'm really satisfied now! FUCK YEAH!! :EXCITE:

...And that final page is real frightening. Oh my God. What the fucking hell???
:Koyukisweat:
Last edited by Spirit Tree on Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”