Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Sonichu »

This chapter makes me want to re-watch Quarantine :)
Kinda predictable outcome imo.
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:51 pm
EDIT: Volume 13 cover is now revealed! Comes out next week.
These covers don't do justice for the craziness that goes down inside them - the definition of 'don't just a book by its cover' - also WHY DO THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME? Seriously, they're all Orion and Co than anything else. Come on, be more creative dammit! :tfw_aokabuto2:
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

If you think about it… Bon, Andy, and Yamabiko are really not much more integral to the story rn than Maru and Sunny :tfw_rigel1: They’ve all pretty much been nothing but Orion lackeys and messenger bois.

Wonder what and who’ll be on the back and spine tho? Those are all I’m concerned about with the volume releases anymore at this point lol
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
formeropr

Post by formeropr »

Digsu wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:04 pm Here's the translation!
SPOILER
I'll be honest, I actually didn't think Wanwan was going to infect his brothers with the space worms, so I actually said "aw, fuck" out loud when I got to the last page.

Also, as much as Shuou is an asshole, I did genuinely feel kinda bad for him in this chapter. He's obviously upset over Beniou's death and I can't blame the guy for being absolutely terrified of his brother suddenly going crazy and being dead-set on murdering him... and that's without taking into account that, going by Beniou, there's a fate worse than death in store for him if Wanwan does catch him. He's just scared and confused as all hell right now and it's rare to see villains in Ginga show any humanity like that.
You could be right
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Found a pic of the new volume's back on Mercari. This time we've got Bob, Crow, and Chibi!

Though perhaps more interestingly (and definitely more bizarrely)... the obi advertises that Ginga has entered the NFT business :derpgin:

To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Yoshi's career, the website Fantop is selling NFTs of six different images from Ginga (five from GDW and one from GDN). Only 200 of each image is available and they cost 2200 yen apiece.

Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Digsu wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:41 am Found a pic of the new volume's back on Mercari. This time we've got Bob, Crow, and Chibi!

Official colors for Crow! Awesome! Tan fur as I expected, although he looks a bit more orangish than I previously imagined. And it looks like his eyes are blue? I think XD
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:41 am Found a pic of the new volume's back on Mercari. This time we've got Bob, Crow, and Chibi!

Though perhaps more interestingly (and definitely more bizarrely)... the obi advertises that Ginga has entered the NFT business :derpgin:

To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Yoshi's career, the website Fantop is selling NFTs of six different images from Ginga (five from GDW and one from GDN). Only 200 of each image is available and they cost 2200 yen apiece.
It's a nice image of Bob, Chibi, and Crow, I suppose. But isn't it strange considering that Crow might still want to kill Chibi? I mean we don't know if Crow is really looking for a change even though he was in tears at one point.

Also that is pretty expensive for NFT stuff. But you know, it's the 50th anniversary. So I'm sure it's that valuable.

Now I'll be on the lookout for who the hell is on the spine.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:02 am Now I'll be on the lookout for who the hell is on the spine.
It's... someone red?

The tail makes me think of Orion :tfw_aokabuto1:

Platina
Defender
Defender

Post by Platina »

Digsu wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:20 am
Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:02 am Now I'll be on the lookout for who the hell is on the spine.
It's... someone red?

Looks like one of Kenshin's sons to me.
Platina wolf by me.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Platina wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:51 am
It's... someone red?

Oh, I think you're right! I didn't notice the black ear at first, but now that you mention it I definitely think it looks like Nobushi.

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:42 am
Platina wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:51 am

It's... someone red?

Oh, I think you're right! I didn't notice the black ear at first, but now that you mention it I definitely think it looks like Nobushi.
I also see two tiny black dots on the chest.

Yup, it appears to be Nobushi. All we need is the full spine image to confirm it.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Info on Chapter 112 (Vol. 14 finale) is now showing.
SPOILER
I suppose "Wanwan" caught up to Shuou and is now biting his ass just to put Dead Chonk literally into "Dead Chonk" so that Shuou could go through the same fate as Beniou.
SPOILER
Okay I think that some entity using Sirius's form is a definition of insanity. But if this content here isn't also a definition of insanity, I don't know what the hell it is.
:FLY:
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

More like this manga is the definition of insanity :smirk:
Bambalui

Post by Bambalui »

I have seen some people and even the characters in the anime refer to Wanwan as just a host or a lifeless husk being controlled by the Demon or whatever, but i think that Wanwan is still atleast partially in control of his body.

Firstly he seemed to be looking for his brothers before he found them in this latest encounter, and he is purposely only targeting them which i dont think he would be doing if Wanwan was truly gone. If he was completely dead and being controlled then would he not try and kill every single dog he sees and infect them? And if the "entity" only wants to infect strong hosts then would he not be going after Orion and Noah since he has seen how strong they are instead of just ignoring them?

I think he is still alive and is looking to just empower his brothers because he thinks that the worms are a good thing
SeiRen1012
Recruit
Recruit

Post by SeiRen1012 »

This is my guess, WanWan learned about the mysterious power he was given in ep.101 and said, "I don't need to gather soldiers for the Ou army anymore! "
Also, in ep.103, instead of Wanwan appearing to be looking for his brother, it looks like he just happened to hear Shuou's scream there.

Even if it was for the sake of the brothers, Wanwan's actions would be annoying. Maybe it's a setting ...... that Yoshihiro added later.
I think that if Wanwan is caring for his siblings, there will be some kind of explanation. His actions were too sudden.  

Wanwan has clearly been acting strangely since his head was cracked open once by Orion.
Maybe his intelligence level is decreasing a little bit every time he dies.

Or maybe Wanwan defeated Beniou as an offering for the Demon King?
Seiren
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I finally caught up the series! Omg what is happening???

Poor Shou... >< and wtf Beniou???
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thanks for Chapter 112, vanille. :tfw_bella2:

Me after seeing this entire chapter...

JazzyJazz is absolutely right. This whole manga has been more the definition of insanity. :derpgin: :jeromeder: :Koyukisweat: :orion4: :tfw_rigel2: :OUT: :FLY:
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

So much worms.... O.o

Also, next comes out Xmas Eve
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Tybaxel

Post by Tybaxel »

..what the everloving hell did i just witness :FLY:
:gin: :mangariki: :yukimura: :sirius: :orion: :rigel: :bella:
weed and joe are fake and don't exist!!!!!!

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”