There is no competition, so all banners submitted will be used in random rotation as per the current ones in their designated month. You can create as many banners as you like and if you want to make a banner for all 3 rounds you are of course free to do so
Design instructions and how to submit your banners are below the theme details.
October Theme: It's SPOOKY SEASON! Deadline end of September
It's Halloween month so this is a completely open theme for you guys to make banners of:
Dead Ginga characters, bonus points if you bring them back zombie-fied
Bloody battles and gruesome injuries
Ginga Trick or Treat: Ginga Characters in Halloween Costumes / playing tricks on each other
November Theme: Takahashi Crossover
What would it look like if Gin met Yamato? Or Akakabuto fought Hougen? Choose 2 of Takahashi's stories and depict characters of your choice from each story interacting with each other.
December Theme: Holiday theme TBA
Banner Creation info/rules:
Design your banner(s) at 1,800px wide by 394px tall at 72dpi.
- If you have photoshop/GIMP, you can download a template here. Updated with old and new logos 2021
- If you use any other program, here are the Ginga Board Logo downloads: Original Logo + New Blue Logo
- The logo does not have to be centered horizontally, it can go anywhere in the space as long as the size stays the same. You are allowed to alter the colour.
- There will be a credit box added with your name to either end of the banner where space allows (as the current banners show). Please be mindful of this and make sure you leave space at one end.
- You can use images from the Free Image Gallery/scans of your own or draw the characters yourself. If you draw it yourself, you may include your artist signature in the corner, but otherwise please design the banner free of any text.
Submit your banner design by uploading it to a hosting site like imgur and posting it in a reply in this topic.
Please save your file as a high res JPEG or a PNG.