Riki vs Benizakura

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
AkaiTsuki

Re: Riki vs Benizakura

Post by AkaiTsuki »

It depends on multiple factors, so the answer is not as easy as it seems even for someone who has dove deep into understanding what each of the characters one likes do better or worse than the other.

If it was battle to death without restrictions; Riki
If it was battle of resilience and fighting spirit; A Tie with waving lean towards either as the winner.

It is very difficult when thought objectively, only mildly easier when given subjective bias. These are my thoughts on this subject.
"We must remember what truly matters."
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

Riki bc he got technique and agility.
Lad

Post by Lad »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:45 am Even though Benizakura is called The Strongest Dog in the World, Riki would probably win because, you know, BEARHOUND BLOOD!
I agree. Even though I vastly prefer Benizakura and never really liked Riki much, I think Riki would have that whole "bearhounds are the greatest" edge. :bella3:

(Edit: This came out slightly aggressive. I don't hate Riki, he's just never been a favorite of mine.)
Daniel201

Post by Daniel201 »

I'd go with Riki.
I mean from what i understood from the manga, the guy just hold off all the bears for 3 months alone, until the others came back.
Derry
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Derry »

Like YamaDora mentioned, Meteor Gin tells Riki is the strongest, so I will side with Riki.
:masamune:

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”