There is no competition, so all banners submitted will be used in random rotation as per the current ones in their designated month. You can create as many banners as you like and if you want to make a banner for all 3 rounds you are of course free to do so
Design instructions and how to submit your banners are below the theme details.
February Theme: Puppies Deadline end of January
Ginga characters as puppies! You can use any style you like for maximum cuteness
March Theme: Breed Specific characters
Choose a dog breed from the Ginga series (Gaidens included) and create a banner using characters of that breed.
Banner Creation info/rules:
Design your banner(s) at 1,800px wide by 394px tall at 72dpi.
- If you have photoshop/GIMP, you can download a template here. Updated with old and new logos 2021
- If you use any other program, here are the Ginga Board Logo downloads: Original Logo + New Blue Logo
- The logo does not have to be centered horizontally, it can go anywhere in the space as long as the size stays the same. You are allowed to alter the colour.
- There will be a credit box added with your name to either end of the banner where space allows (as the current banners show). Please be mindful of this and make sure you leave space at one end.
- You can use images from the Free Image Gallery/scans of your own or draw the characters yourself. If you draw it yourself, you may include your artist signature in the corner, but otherwise please design the banner free of any text.
Submit your banner design by uploading it to a hosting site like imgur and posting it in a reply in this topic.
Please save your file as a high res JPEG or a PNG.