Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tsukitora »

News on the upcoming work from Yoshi will be on this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=4415
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

The final GDN volume is releasing this week. So we should be able to see the spine and back cover real soon.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Also, with each volume since vol 5, at the end there's story about characters. I only have up to vol 12, so if anyone have vol 13 and up, who can tell me who the characters are?

As example:
Vol 5: Noah (Hyena)
Vol 6: Kenshin Nokizaru
Vol 7: Tesshin
Vol 8: Hiro (Hiro the ball-collector)
Vol 9: Daisuke (Daisuke Fujiwara)
Vol 10: Kurotorage (Popular name: Kurotora) (通称 as popular name)
Vol 11: Hidetoshi (Hidetoshi Sekiguchi)
Vol 12: Shion
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Looks like it's another Noah on the spine.

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Digsu wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:02 am Looks like it's another Noah on the spine.

I'm not surprised. Now, what's on the back i wonder

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Tora wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:06 am I'm not surprised. Now, what's on the back i wonder
Looks like it's Orion, Bon, Andy, and Yamabiko again.

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

And that wraps up all the volumes. Not surprised to see "Jesus Dog" on the spine, but look at the four friends running under the beautiful night sky.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Digsu wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:04 pm
Tora wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:06 am I'm not surprised. Now, what's on the back i wonder
Looks like it's Orion, Bon, Andy, and Yamabiko again.

I actually like the background!

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Love the background on that one!

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Looks like volume 10 fixed some of the issues in this group shot from chapter 80.

Keyword being some.
SPOILER

Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Looking better but I'm still really bothered they didn't fix Hougen's eyes and missing markings (top of muzzle, body patches) since those seem easy enough to fix XD

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Lad

Post by Lad »

I got nostalgic for Ginga so I went and finished GDN and...why? Why did this series have so much ALIEN ASS SPAGHETTI? :yama1: Yoshi please.
Tessio

Post by Tessio »

Heh, I am alive, guys! Greeting from the old connoisseur of Yoshi and administrator of Ukrainian Ginga Fandom.

It has been a long time, since I was here for the last time.

What have I missed?
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Tessio wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:57 pm Heh, I am alive, guys! Greeting from the old connoisseur of Yoshi and administrator of Ukrainian Ginga Fandom.

What have I missed?
You probably missed a lot of GDN if you weren't here for a long time. But...if you are going to catch up on GDN, I warn you, though. It's not pretty. :derpgin:

But here's a hint on what this crazy story contains: Alien ass worms and a Jesus Dog. And not to mention an entity that is using the body of a recently deceased character. :OUT:
Tessio

Post by Tessio »

I wrote a lot and it has not been published because of the electricity went off (
Last edited by Tessio on Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tessio

Post by Tessio »

Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:07 pm
Tessio wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:57 pm Heh, I am alive, guys! Greeting from the old connoisseur of Yoshi and administrator of Ukrainian Ginga Fandom.

What have I missed?
You probably missed a lot of GDN if you weren't here for a long time. But...if you are going to catch up on GDN, I warn you, though. It's not pretty. :derpgin:

But here's a hint on what this crazy story contains: Alien ass worms and a Jesus Dog. And not to mention an entity that is using the body of a recently deceased character. :OUT:
:bon3: :bon3:

Okay, I will again disappear completely, waiting for the new adequate manga to be published, ahaha

Nevertheless, I caught the beginning of Noah (the chapter with the introduction of Mastiff-brothers and even wrote a little bit about them in the Fandom). And then, you know, forgot about that fandom for two years. Was reminded of it yesterday, while recovering after war wound in hospital.

So, now I am here! Back and alive, thanks to God.

I have heard, Yoshi did start the new manga?
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Tessio wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:30 pm

What have I missed?

Okay, I will again disappear completely, waiting for the new adequate manga to be published, ahaha

Nevertheless, I caught the beginning of Noah (the chapter with the introduction of Mastiff-brothers and even wrote a little bit about them in the Fandom). And then, you know, forgot about that fandom for two years. Was reminded of it yesterday, while recovering after war wound in hospital.

You can find updates on Yoshi's newest and ongoing manga right here. It's an autobiographical manga about his life starting from his childhood.

And you were wounded?! Oh my God, I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm very happy that you're alright, though. I hope you be safe, and I wish you well in your life. I'm praying for you.
Tessio

Post by Tessio »

Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:25 pm

You can find updates on Yoshi's newest and ongoing manga right here. It's an autobiographical manga about his life starting from his childhood.

And you were wounded?! Oh my God, I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm very happy that you're alright, though. I hope you be safe, and I wish you well in your life. I'm praying for you.
Oh, the great maestro is tired and decided to finally write about himself? I mean, he deserves the break, just as all of us. But is Noah manga finished officially?

Yep, was wounded during close interactions with Russians, unfortunately. But right now I am at home and everything is more or less stable (there were guys with much worse cases).

Thank you for your prays! And for assistance of your country!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Tessio wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:52 pm

Oh, the great maestro is tired and decided to finally write about himself? I mean, he deserves the break, just as all of us. But is Noah manga finished officially?

Yep, was wounded during close interactions with Russians, unfortunately. But right now I am at home and everything is more or less stable (there were guys with much worse cases).

Yes, the Noah manga officially ended at the end of June. It finished at 136 chapters. I can't believe how GDN ended up to be. It looked so promising at the start. And then it all went crazy and topsy-turvy as it progressed. Mainly, the unexpected craziness began happening when meteors fell down.

Of course, we all want Yoshi to retire peacefully. But unfortunately, like other members have previously said, the publishing company is still keeping him on a leash and not allowing him to retire because of some contract. But I really think that at some point, Yoshi could finally stand up and say that he's retiring so he can walk away peacefully, even if the company tries to talk him into it again.

So now, he is indeed writing a manga about himself. There are good moments, and there are painful moments.

And you're welcome! Glad you're getting the assistance that you and your country need.
Tessio

Post by Tessio »

Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:56 pm
Tessio wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:52 pm

Yes, the Noah manga officially ended at the end of June. It finished at 136 chapters. I can't believe how GDN ended up to be. It looked so promising at the start. And then it all went crazy and topsy-turvy as it progressed. Mainly, the unexpected craziness began happening when meteors fell down.

Of course, we all want Yoshi to retire peacefully. But unfortunately, like other members have previously said, the publishing company is still keeping him on a leash and not allowing him to retire because of some contract. But I really think that at some point, Yoshi could finally stand up and say that he's retiring so he can walk away peacefully, even if the company tries to talk him into it again.

So now, he is indeed writing a manga about himself. There are good moments, and there are painful moments.

And you're welcome! Glad you're getting the assistance that you and your country need.
Ah, the meteors. That is something new. But, actually, Yoshi was always quite not indifferent to cataclysms and catastrophes of industrial scales. Bombings, blasts, landslides, earthquakes, rainfalls, conflagrations etc. Maybes, with that new disaster the author is trying to give a hint that he is tired of all of that and can do whatever he wants with his own word, including, hm, this.

Anyway, does Noah have an English translation and where I can read it? Or maybe, just the basic description of the plot to add it to the Ukrainian Fandom?

Poor old man. I hope, he will finally receive his well-deserved peace and quiet. How long does it last? Forty years? Long time. Is that new autobiographic manga available somewhere?

Thanks! It is really nice to be here! )

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”