- Posts: 7722
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm
- Location: Canada
I really like topics like this though, to talk about two characters (whether it be villain vs villain, or hero vs hero) that haven't fought before and discuss who could be the winner of a fight.
- Arctic Ranger
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:34 pm
- Location: Milky Way
Now, you wanna know what I really wanna see? Benizakura Vs. Kaibutsu.
Think about it, Benizakura has the strength to mettle with a grown bull, or Mosa, how would this translate into fighting Kaibutsu?
-Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
Words to truly live by.
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:28 am
- Location: Italy
mmm... I think that against some enemy the pure strength is not enough. You need speed and tactics. Alternative solutions are the best options instead a direct "classic" fighting. Benizakura is an old school fighting dog, very powerful, but he uses classic combat schemes in my opinion.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:25 am
- Location: Hungary
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:52 pm
- Location: Finland
1. Hes a huge, towering demon bear with a very tough hide and skin.
2. He nows how to easily defeat dogs in battle with just one hit or swoop.
3. Kaibutsu may be powerful but im sure he would go down in 2 or 3 of Akakabutos hits.
4. Since Kaibutsu doesnt have any vendetta against the bears he wouldn't want to hurt them
- Spirit Tree
- Posts: 10808
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: A Pizzeria
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:42 pm
Akakakbuto killed another bear (Who was really strong and feared btw) in one blow within a few seconds.
He's also larger and stronger.
My money is on him.
(Though, in my opinion, I found the Harpoon bear to be more interesting than him ngl)