RPG area is open again!

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

RPG area is open again!

Post by Arano »

The RPG area is now unmoderated* with the same 4 basic rules as last time, and just two areas to roleplay in: Ginga and non-Ginga.

*By this I mean no dedicated RPG mod keeping an eye on it: board rules still apply and posts can be reported/problems brought to the attention of myself

The area for character profiles is now something you can build yourself, no admin approval needed to play! You can design topics for your characters that you can build upon as much or as little as you like, as an extra level for players to understand your characters.

For more info read the welcome topic here

Any questions or things you'd like me to add (as it's vary bare bones) please ask :tfw_bella2:
4townie
Upholder
Upholder

Re: RPG area is open again!

Post by 4townie »

Did most of the topics get deleted?
:orion: :gin: :riki: :ben: :monsoon: :bon: :yukimura: :sniper:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

4townie wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:08 am Did most of the topics get deleted?
I had requests to delete topics, not sure if you may have been a part of ones deleted.
I've just realised I may have accidentally deleted all the non-Ginga RPG topics when shutting the old sub forums down... I apologise if yours was one of them, I must have not ticked the correct box to move topics.
4townie
Upholder
Upholder

Post by 4townie »

Arano wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:16 pm
I had requests to delete topics, not sure if you may have been a part of ones deleted.
I've just realised I may have accidentally deleted all the non-Ginga RPG topics when shutting the old sub forums down... I apologise if yours was one of them, I must have not ticked the correct box to move topics.
It's fine, I was just curious as to what happened to them. I'm not really active in the RPG section.
:orion: :gin: :riki: :ben: :monsoon: :bon: :yukimura: :sniper:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

4townie wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:24 am
Arano wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:16 pm
It's fine, I was just curious as to what happened to them. I'm not really active in the RPG section.
To be fair there were hardly any topics anyway as it's a dead area of the board, I don't expect this to change but I want it there for people should they want it.

Return to “Main”