What Would you cross Ginga over with?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
OreozFox
Rookie
Rookie

What Would you cross Ginga over with?

Post by OreozFox »

Currently, I'm developing a Ginga Nagareboshi Gin/Kimba the White Lion crossover.

If you could make a Ginga crossover, what would you cross with it?
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: What Would you cross Ginga over with?

Post by Spirit Tree »

Since I’ve read some of Warrior Cats before, how about a crossover with that? Let’s see how well both dogs and cats can get along. :D
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

I know a few people have made crossover fanfics. I've seen crossovers with Danny Phantom, Halo, Mortal Kombat, just to name a few verses.

I would like to write a Ginga/Supernatural crossover, where Gin and Weed are a father and son duo hunting monsters and such.

I like those kind of weird or crazy AUs.

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

SoullessDog wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:28 pm
I would like to write a Ginga/Supernatural crossover, where Gin and Weed are a father and son duo hunting monsters and such.

I like those kind of weird or crazy AUs.
Ohh I like the idea!!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Phantom Riki
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Phantom Riki »

That sounds interesting. Personally I would love to have Ginga cross with the jungle book. Ohu dogs meeting the wolves,Sher Khan, and Bhaloo would be fun.
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

Though I was never into Warriorcats I think that would be the perfect crossover from my understanding of it, I also agree Kimba would be interesting to see. I personally always wanted to see an Okami/ Ginga crossover. I always thought of Ginga during the part where you gather the Satomi Canine Warriors.
Cinnabar

Post by Cinnabar »

Nope nope nopety nope. Your question just made me remember that super cringy Ginga/Golden Sun fanfic I tried to write years ago. It was awful in every possible way, I think the Golden Sun cast sailed over the Gaia Falls and somehow ended up in the Gingaverse. And they all turned into dogs of course!
Look, I was probably 14 when I wrote it and I thought it was a good idea at that time. Yeah yeah, I know, that's no excuse... :EMPTY:

Anyway! Gotta agree with everyone who said Warrior Cats and Kimba. A crossover with Okami, like Fino mentioned, sounds fun too. Other than that I think a Ginga/The Wolves of Time crossover could be interesting.
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

Ginga x Fire Bringer, because the idea of dogs fighting a superherd of red deer led by a fanged stag sounds fuckin' sick :weary:
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

I'd like them to cross paths with Balto as they both took on bears and possibly Marvel, I think it would be interesting to see who'd play each marvel character.
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Is it bad that if we ever get a Ginga crossover I want it to be super campy? I literally cannot picture it any other way. Ginga is already ridiculous and its one of the big reasons why it stands out to me. Like yeah Warriors can be crazy but it doesnt get nearly as weird as Ginga.

I'm not even a Jojo fan but a Ginga/JJBA crossover would be fun as hell (in universe dogs can already have stands in Jojo, it can't get any more bizarre than the wolf arc)

Anyway.... Ginga/Godzilla too. We are already dealing with extraterrestrial nuclear fallout in GDN. May as well have Godzilla.
TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

Okami x the Wolf Arc. Okami already has Hakkenshi/Canine Warriors. Imagine the Ginga Crew in little bandannas. It would be so cute.
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Warriors has been on the brain lately, so maybe with that? xD

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
reenarules
Friend
Friend

Post by reenarules »

I've been playing alot of Rain World recently, so I think it'd be interesting seeing Gin as a slugcat and Akakabuto as a red lizard or king vulture :tfw_aokabuto1:
ImageImageImage
Kirara chibis made by Dragon!
TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

I would love a Warrior Cats crossover. Or Wolves of the Beyond/Guardians of Ga'Hoole crossover.
TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

Wolpard wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:53 am Is it bad that if we ever get a Ginga crossover I want it to be super campy? I literally cannot picture it any other way. Ginga is already ridiculous and its one of the big reasons why it stands out to me. Like yeah Warriors can be crazy but it doesnt get nearly as weird as Ginga.

I'm not even a Jojo fan but a Ginga/JJBA crossover would be fun as hell (in universe dogs can already have stands in Jojo, it can't get any more bizarre than the wolf arc)

Anyway.... Ginga/Godzilla too. We are already dealing with extraterrestrial nuclear fallout in GDN. May as well have Godzilla.
Ginga is SO campy. I'm surprised it isn't considered a camp classic.
TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

Wait...what about Bloodborne. The alien worms would fit right in with Bloodborne. Plus, BB already has dogs, celestial attacks, and loads of violence. The idea of Gin the Shooting Star using A Call Beyond warms my heart.

Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Warrior Cats and Ginga would be epic :eyes:
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

This mighhhht be interesting but maybe Ginga and Insidious (The horror movie)
I wonder how that would play out.

(Also for those who do not know what Insidious is. It was about a family who moved and that their son had fallen into a coma. Apparently the child has the ability to leave the body and explore, however, he is captured by an evil spirit/demon who wishes to take over the body, cause the more away you are from the body, the weaker your body becomes so other spirits can possess it. The child has the ability due to the fact that its genetic since he got it from his father. So the father has to leave to rescue his child, since his child is in the place where spirits are (The further)

Sorry for the long explanation.
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Ginga and Turning Red! :eyes: (Of course lmao)
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Noroi
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Noroi »

Ginga and Survivors also Ginga and ARK
As for ARK battles I need there to be a fight against EVERY BOSS especially with the Moeder, Ice Titan, King Titan, Dinopithecus King, Fenrir, and the Experimental Giga
Now as for just regular creatures / mek in battles I'd like to see are the Shadowmane, Tek Stryder, Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Brontosaurus, Amargasaurus, Carnotaurus, Magmasaur, Astrocetus, Therizinosaurus, Tek Rex, Griffin, Troodons, Argentavis, Gacha, Yutyrannus, Reaper Queen, Thylacoleo, and Titanosaurus

Now as for mods I'd like to see Paxcapillium, Sumosaurus, Galvarex, and Acrocanthosaurus battles
:noroi:!Noroi!:noroi:
Awesomely drawn banners made by Sanda and Gingastar!!!
Thank you!!! <3

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”