GDReq Villain Predictions

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu: Requiem
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

GDReq Villain Predictions

Post by Adams Angel »

What do you guys think the next villain's species will be?
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: GDReq Villain Predictions

Post by Digsu »

Well, aliens are now within the realm of possibilities, so who knows... :Koyukisweat:

I assume a dog (or dogs) would be a safe bet? Maybe bears again, if the image of Akakabuto looming in the background of the Goraku cover image isn't there just to look cool? I mean after GDN, Akakabuto himself somehow coming back from the dead is a distinct possibility, but probably not. Probably.

Also this is probably really pushing it, but the preview mentioning the "nature-rich Paradise of Ohu" makes me wonder if the new villain could be something that threatens said nature. I'm probably just way overthinking the wording used there, though.

Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Digsu wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:13 pm Well, aliens are now within the realm of possibilities, so who knows... :Koyukisweat:

I assume a dog (or dogs) would be a safe bet? Maybe bears again, if the image of Akakabuto looming in the background of the Goraku cover image isn't there just to look cool? I mean after GDN, Akakabuto himself somehow coming back from the dead is a distinct possibility, but probably not. Probably.

Also this is probably really pushing it, but the preview mentioning the "nature-rich Paradise of Ohu" makes me wonder if the new villain could be something that threatens said nature. I'm probably just way overthinking the wording used there, though.
Akakabuto coming back would be really cool. I would love that ngl. But since the preview says ''new enemy,'' it probably won't be Akakabuto sadly.
Last edited by Adams Angel on Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Takahashi could go all Watership Down on us and make the enemy humans...
First chapter: some people putting up a billboard saying
"Coming soon, new Ohu Paradise housing development!" 😂
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

I wouldn't be surprised if it was zombies. We've had aliens so why not go that extra step of insane?
Berrymutt
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Berrymutt »

I have wanted robot dogs for awhile now since Noah went off the deep end but now I am not so sure haha :surprisegin:. I think for now probably the freshest ideas for a villain may be human involvement I think it could be an interesting turn of events for the ending of the series.
Number #1 fan of the Four Heavenly Kings Of Mutsu!
:minazuki: :kisaragi: :hazuki: :uzuki:
:izou: :shusaku: :kogoro: :saburo: :shintaro: :hichinosuke: :shinsaku:
twitter instagram bluesky tumblr
Icon and Signature art by Skinklegs
skinklegs
Comrade
Comrade

Post by skinklegs »

Genuinely zombie Akakabuto was the first thing that came to mind, but surely not.

Surely. :THOT:

I'm guessing it's a safe bet that bears will have something to do with something, given the cover, but it's truly anyone's guess at this point where the Ginga train is headed.
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

I'm betting a bear since that's what the series started with or zombies XD Or dinos, after GDN why not LOL

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Sandatora wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:37 pm I'm betting a bear since that's what the series started with or zombies XD Or dinos, after GDN why not LOL
Digsu said earlier in the thread that Akakabuto coming back from the dead is a slight possibility. That would be really cool if that were to happen. She also said aliens are now possible, which after Noah, I wouldn't be surprised. :derpgin: I also wouldn't be surprised with the zombies.
TofuSui

Post by TofuSui »

I think it will just be another dog :bon1:
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

My prediction is that the villain(s) will be another bear. May or may not be related to Akakabuto.

If it turns out to be another dog, it's probably going to be huge just like every other Ginga villain (Viktor and Masamune being exceptions).
Suetic
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Suetic »

More likely: bears.
Less likely: necromancers who will start resurrecting all the baddies from the past.

InstagramToyhou.seTumblrTwitter

⚡Avatar by Pikafuey.⚡
DJPinkPanda

Post by DJPinkPanda »

Honestly, I feel like things will turn into a whole new bear situation to the point I think they'll just 'revive' Akakabuto while also 'reviving' other fallen Ohu soldiers like Ben, Akatora, Smith, Riki, etc. Though that would seem too much, I 100% believe this storyline will highly include Chibi because from Noah, Bob mentions the red mane appearing on his head aaaannnnndddd we know where that coulda come from. :THOT:

I'm thinking the spirit of Akakabuto could see Chibi as his last lineage to take care of the dogs (With Monsoon dead) and rid them for his legacy and Chibi would find himself between his friends and (maybe??) Father. :tfw_aokabuto1:

Its just a theory, a GINGA theory :surprisegin:
:tfw_aokabuto2: WanWan? More Like WhatWhat :orion3:
Iteza00
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Iteza00 »

Gonna be far fetched, but I don't see Akakabuto coming back to be all that much of an impossibility. I know that the alien worms were supposedly destroyed in the ocean water, but what about the ones that were hiding in the soil near the crash site? What if they made their way to where Akakabuto is buried? Same thing with Gajou (I know it was blown up in GDW), but what about Riki's body at the site? Ultimate battle Orion vs Riki?
hesehese

Post by hesehese »

Given how Takahashi has a knack for nostalgia, I wouldn't say it's impossible to have Akakabuto come back in one way or another.
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

I mean.. If alien worms and characters coming back (Sirius) is possible, then Akakabuto coming back might be possible to.
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Justarandomfan1 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:03 am I mean.. If alien worms and characters coming back (Sirius) is possible, then Akakabuto coming back might be possible to.
I would like this :pray: But we all know this ain't gonna happen...
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

4townie wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:09 pm
Justarandomfan1 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:03 am I mean.. If alien worms and characters coming back (Sirius) is possible, then Akakabuto coming back might be possible to.
I would like this :pray: But we all know this ain't gonna happen...
Yea.. BUUT, that's why we have fanfictions and AU. :orion3:
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu: Requiem”