General Opinions on FANG

General discussion of all things related to Fang.

Did you like it?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 9

4townie
Adviser
Adviser

Re: General Opinions on FANG

Post by 4townie »

Elkhound wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:49 pm
4townie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:36 pm
Elkhound wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:09 pm

Extremely edgelord protagonist. It reminds me of what I was like when I was like TWELVE and it makes me cringe. At least none of the child characters were killed horrifically, which is something that made me super anxious while reading the review. ALSO THE WHOLE SEX SCENE WTF
The implied sex scene in the beginning?
The one with the man and woman on the train
Ohh, that one
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

fantachan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:55 pm I have a faint memory of providing translated text for FANG, and I was like; WTF am I reading here?

After translating the 2nd chapter from the first volume, I sorta wanted to give up because the material was so weird, I grew less confident that the translations I had for it made no sense. :derpgin:
FANTA, I JUST SAW THESE AGAIN TOO 😭 I thought it was with Meti for some reason but when I found my thread, i saw it was us actually. idk if it was because i disappeared or if we quietly agreed it sucked and quit :Koyukisweat: but i now bought the japanese digital pages. im working up the courage to continue with your translation you gave 😅

ImageImage
4townie
Adviser
Adviser

Post by 4townie »

Dragon wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:36 am
fantachan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:55 pm I have a faint memory of providing translated text for FANG, and I was like; WTF am I reading here?

After translating the 2nd chapter from the first volume, I sorta wanted to give up because the material was so weird, I grew less confident that the translations I had for it made no sense. :derpgin:
FANTA, I JUST SAW THESE AGAIN TOO 😭 I thought it was with Meti for some reason but when I found my thread, i saw it was us actually. idk if it was because i disappeared or if we quietly agreed it sucked and quit :Koyukisweat: but i now bought the japanese digital pages. im working up the courage to continue with your translation you gave 😅
Would you mind sending me raws for digital version in pms to so I can post them to the FANG gallery? :eyes:

Return to “Fang”