Username Changes

Having issues using the board? Ask here! You can also suggest improvements and comment on current features.
User avatar
18Gingasoldier
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am
Location: Mexico

Re: Username Changes

Post by 18Gingasoldier » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Arano wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:09 pm
18Gingasoldier wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:21 pm
Can my username be changed to "18Gingasoldier"? I've started using that name since 2013 on other websites for privacy purposes ^^
All done!
Thanks!

User avatar
FlickaBee
Legend
Legend
Posts: 1418
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by FlickaBee » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:08 am

May I get my name changed to "FlickaBee"?

i'll forever be steelfangs in my heart tho
Image

User avatar
Kasi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5033
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 am

Re: Username Changes

Post by Kasi » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:08 am

FlickaBee wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:08 am
May I get my name changed to "FlickaBee"?

i'll forever be steelfangs in my heart tho
Hi welcome back!
Your name has been updated now.
Image
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW: Volume 22 now available!

User avatar
YamaDora
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by YamaDora » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:54 pm

Could I get my name changed to YamaDora?
I've been using my current username (Doragon) over a decade online, but since this forum already has an active member called Dragon it can get a bit confusing.

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7249
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Arano » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Doragon wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:54 pm
Could I get my name changed to YamaDora?
I've been using my current username (Doragon) over a decade online, but since this forum already has an active member called Dragon it can get a bit confusing.
All done :)
Image
Tadamasa OC Chibi by Akame

User avatar
Starstriker-K9
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:47 pm

Re: Username Changes

Post by Starstriker-K9 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:10 pm

Arano wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:09 pm
If you don't like the username you signed up with, you can ask for your name to be changed in a reply to this topic or via PM to myself, Kasi or Crystal. You are only allowed to change your username once.

This policy is active from April 2018, users who changed their name on the old board can change their name again under this policy.

The name change process is easy and doesn't require you to reset your password or confirm the change by email. Once your name has been changed you will be logged out of the board and you'll simply need to log in again using your new name.

Changed usernames:
  • Hailhound : Knight
  • Okami : Dragon
  • Ceie : Raki
  • Silvereye : Zero
  • Smith : Marchosias
  • Ona Gin: Morti
  • SayuriWolfdog : Ookanu Sayuri
  • Daud : Astor
  • ShiganameKyoushiro : DapperShiga
  • M V : 18Gingasoldier
  • SteelFangs : FlickaBee
  • Doragon : YamaDora

Hey, Arano! I would like to ask if i could have my username changed to Starstriker-K9, please? Thank you. : )
『男なら まぶしい夢を見ろ』
Image
.・゜・ :KRUMP: ・゜・.
:tesshin: Starstriker-K9
Avatar Credit - @angrysnakes (Tumblr)
”Keep Yourself Alive.” - Queen 1973

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7249
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Arano » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Starstriker-K9 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:10 pm
Hey, Arano! I would like to ask if i could have my username changed to Starstriker-K9, please? Thank you. : )
All done!
Image
Tadamasa OC Chibi by Akame

User avatar
Starstriker-K9
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:47 pm

Re: Username Changes

Post by Starstriker-K9 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:41 am

Arano wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:25 pm
Starstriker-K9 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:10 pm
Hey, Arano! I would like to ask if i could have my username changed to Starstriker-K9, please? Thank you. : )
All done!

Thank you very much! Have a nice day/night. ^^
『男なら まぶしい夢を見ろ』
Image
.・゜・ :KRUMP: ・゜・.
:tesshin: Starstriker-K9
Avatar Credit - @angrysnakes (Tumblr)
”Keep Yourself Alive.” - Queen 1973

User avatar
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by RiKyy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 am

Hello there :D

Well I tried to make the RiKyy name to change RiKy everywhere, but I can't change anywhere :@ So then may I can ask you to change my name to RiKyy? :D Thank you ^^

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7249
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Arano » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:45 pm

RiKyy wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 am
Hello there :D

Well I tried to make the RiKyy name to change RiKy everywhere, but I can't change anywhere :@ So then may I can ask you to change my name to RiKyy? :D Thank you ^^
Done! Shame, I like it with 1 y XD
Image
Tadamasa OC Chibi by Akame

User avatar
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by RiKyy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:38 am

Arano wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:45 pm
RiKyy wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 am
Hello there :D

Well I tried to make the RiKyy name to change RiKy everywhere, but I can't change anywhere :@ So then may I can ask you to change my name to RiKyy? :D Thank you ^^
Done! Shame, I like it with 1 y XD
Thank you <3333 More more better, but I can't make it on Deviantart and Weebly, because theye were exist, but I thought if I wait maybe I can get them, but not >< So I will be the 2 y RiKyy ><'

User avatar
Atiesh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 am

Re: Username Changes

Post by Atiesh » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:50 am

Can you change my name to Atiesh? I don't use my existing name since many years ago xD

User avatar
Kasi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5033
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 am

Re: Username Changes

Post by Kasi » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:52 am

Atiesh wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:50 am
Can you change my name to Atiesh? I don't use my existing name since many years ago xD
Done! :KRUMP:
Image
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW: Volume 22 now available!

User avatar
Tequila
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 am

Re: Username Changes

Post by Tequila » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:53 am

Can you change my name to Tequila? That's usually my online name and I'm not comfortable with using my real nickname I realise. :surprisegin:

User avatar
Kasi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5033
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 am

Re: Username Changes

Post by Kasi » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:00 am

Tequila wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:53 am
Can you change my name to Tequila? That's usually my online name and I'm not comfortable with using my real nickname I realise. :surprisegin:
Also done!
Image
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW: Volume 22 now available!

User avatar
Bonisfab
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:00 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Username Changes

Post by Bonisfab » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:15 pm

I would like to change my name to Bonisfab

Thank you!^^
Image
Banner and avatar by me

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7249
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Arano » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Bonisfab wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:15 pm
I would like to change my name to Bonisfab

Thank you!^^
Done!
Image
Tadamasa OC Chibi by Akame

User avatar
Leomonade
Potential
Potential
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Leomonade » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi!
I'd love to change my username to: Leomonade
It's the name I use in every social media account I have.

User avatar
Reno
Potential
Potential
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Username Changes

Post by Reno » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:06 pm

Hello, is it possible to change my user to just Reno (if it's available) it would be a lot easier.

Thank you so much
Image

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7249
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Arano » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:54 pm

Reno wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:06 pm
Hello, is it possible to change my user to just Reno (if it's available) it would be a lot easier.

Thank you so much
Leomonade wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:42 pm
Hi!
I'd love to change my username to: Leomonade
It's the name I use in every social media account I have.
All done :)
Image
Tadamasa OC Chibi by Akame

Post Reply

Return to “Troubleshoot”