New GNG & Yamato T-Shirts; 'Hardcore Chocolate' Brand

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: New GNG & Yamato T-Shirts; 'Hardcore Chocolate' Brand

Post by Arano »

Gingastar wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:13 am
CoffieDog wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:21 am These shirts are awesome and it's great that their available to international buyers! I love the GNG one, they chose a great design for it! I also love the term they used: "Bear Busters!" XD I really like the Yamato one too, however am I the only one that doesn't like that it says "dog fighting" on it? lol it might look questionable to the public
Either way I do plan on buying both! Thank you Arano for showing us instructions on how to buy and linking to their Amazon store!
Nope, I’ve thought about it too :[ I fear it may be concerning to those who don’t know about the series, since it can be easily taken out of context.
I did have that concern as well but figure the manga picture does provide context regardless of its niche-ness. People will see it and think oh it's a comic/drawing, they don't need to know the exact details. It would be different if it said that but had a photo of like... a pitbull or dogs actually fighting on it haha.

Speaking of the 'The Dog Fighting' (lol), I had a thought about the intention of the phrase and there being two possibilities - that it is the wrong way around and is meant to be 'The Fighting Dog' or is it actually the right way around, but they got their last word slightly wrong and they meant for it to be 'The Dog Fighter'. I mean both are correct, this is just a shower thought of mine.
Punjab
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Punjab »

Arano if we don't get any selfies of you wearing these shirts when you get them I'm starting a RIOT.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Punjab wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:49 am Arano if we don't get any selfies of you wearing these shirts when you get them I'm starting a RIOT.
adfsdfh >8I
I don't think they'll get to me before the end of September, you'll have forgotten by then.
Punjab
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Punjab »

Arano wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:03 pm
Punjab wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:49 am Arano if we don't get any selfies of you wearing these shirts when you get them I'm starting a RIOT.
adfsdfh >8I
I don't think they'll get to me before the end of September, you'll have forgotten by then.
I was going to be like HEY but then I was like no. no u're right. lmao. I WOULD.

Maybe I'll put a reminder on my phone for Sept 31st :EXCITE: :EXCITE:
Terrier
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Terrier »

Just ordered one with FromJapan, guessing they’ll pre-order it for me since I asked for a large? 80
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Just confirming that I used the instructions in that video to buy directly from the HardCC site and it worked! I just got a tracking number for my shirts :D
Image Image
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Regnant wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:30 pm Just confirming that I used the instructions in that video to buy directly from the HardCC site and it worked! I just got a tracking number for my shirts :D
Oh sweet so you snagged them just before they sold out? You'll be the first to get them then! SELFIE OR PUNJAB RIOTS XD
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Arano wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:11 pm
Regnant wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:30 pm Just confirming that I used the instructions in that video to buy directly from the HardCC site and it worked! I just got a tracking number for my shirts :D
Oh sweet so you snagged them just before they sold out? You'll be the first to get them then! SELFIE OR PUNJAB RIOTS XD
Yep! I got some of the large sized shirts (even if I swim in them haha), and I will absolutely take photos!!!
Image Image
Punjab
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Punjab »

SELFIES OR I RIOT INDEED

I'll do it

I'm crazy

:KRUMP: :KRUMP: :KRUMP:
CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CoffieDog »

Wow, the GNG shirts are selling out again! :O Most of the sizes are sold out and the Yamato shirts are low in stock. If you go to the website's home page it says GNG is their current #1 top selling shirt! (The Yamato shirt is ranked 6th).

Luckily my size was still available so I went ahead and ordered both a GNG and Yamato shirt! :gin: :yamato: I'm so excited!!! :D
DapperShiga
Upholder
Upholder

Post by DapperShiga »

Anyone having an issue with the EMS shipping? Shipment to the United States is listed as 2,000 yen, but it's coming up as 2,180 yen when it takes me to the page for billing. Would the store just auto reverse the extra money shipping is going to cost me?
Formally "ShiganameKyoushiro"
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

DapperShiga wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:50 am Anyone having an issue with the EMS shipping? Shipment to the United States is listed as 2,000 yen, but it's coming up as 2,180 yen when it takes me to the page for billing. Would the store just auto reverse the extra money shipping is going to cost me?
It's 2,180 yen for 2 t-shirts, if you're buying 2 then that is correct:

Oceania / North America / Central America / the Near and Middle East(北中米・中近東・オセアニア)
To 1 piece of T-shirt 2,000 YEN
To 2 pieces of T-shirts 2,180 YEN
To 3 pieces of T-shirts 2,720 YEN
To 4 pieces of T-shirts 3,300 YEN
To 5 pieces of T-shirts 3,700 YEN
To 6 pieces of T-shirts 4,500 YEN
Tikikata
Legend
Legend

Post by Tikikata »

:yamabiko:
Terrier wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 pm Just ordered one with FromJapan, guessing they’ll pre-order it for me since I asked for a large? 80
I tried this with FromJapan and they denied my order. I'm not sure if I did something wrong. I tried ordering a large and they said they were unavailable.
GingaBoard's Resident Lloyd Fan
:belmond: :kurotora: :lloyd: :hyakkiga: My Twitch || My Twitter :george: :ken: :lydia: :unsai:

Terrier
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Terrier »

Tikikata wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:23 pm :yamabiko:
Terrier wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 pm Just ordered one with FromJapan, guessing they’ll pre-order it for me since I asked for a large? 80
I tried this with FromJapan and they denied my order. I'm not sure if I did something wrong. I tried ordering a large and they said they were unavailable.
Hmm .. at first I ordered a shirt and didn't specify a size, they accepted it but I was afraid they would get me a small (which was the only one in stock at the time) so I cancelled it. Like a day later I put in another order with "large" and it was accepted too, didn't think it would be since the larges were supposedly all sold out? Not sure xp Maybe there were just a few of the other sizes left? Or maybe they randomly restocked?
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Tikikata wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:23 pm :yamabiko:
Hm that's odd, maybe try ordering direct from the website using the video instructions instead?
DapperShiga
Upholder
Upholder

Post by DapperShiga »

Arano wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:29 pm
DapperShiga wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:50 am Anyone having an issue with the EMS shipping? Shipment to the United States is listed as 2,000 yen, but it's coming up as 2,180 yen when it takes me to the page for billing. Would the store just auto reverse the extra money shipping is going to cost me?

Oceania / North America / Central America / the Near and Middle East(北中米・中近東・オセアニア)
To 5 pieces of T-shirts 3,700 YEN
To 6 pieces of T-shirts 4,500 YEN
I’m only ordering one though, and it’s still charging me 2180 yen. I think I’m missing something...
CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CoffieDog »

DapperShiga wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:35 pm
Arano wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:29 pm
DapperShiga wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:50 am Anyone having an issue with the EMS shipping? Shipment to the United States is listed as 2,000 yen, but it's coming up as 2,180 yen when it takes me to the page for billing.

I’m only ordering one though, and it’s still charging me 2180 yen. I think I’m missing something...
I bought two shirts and was charged 2,720 yen for shipping (price for three shirts) :THOT: I guess they just generally raised the shipping prices and didn't update their shipping page to reflect it? Either that or it's an error in their system. Personally I'm not too bothered by it, in the end it was only like a couple dollars more lol.
Last edited by CoffieDog on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
DapperShiga
Upholder
Upholder

Post by DapperShiga »

I really don't want to be paying extra shipping for a second shirt I'm not gonna get. Uyy... :/
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Hmm... Does that shipping price exclude or include the tax? Because I know from Japan, it's not usually in the price itself, you have to figure out yourself.

Like, if a manga cost 100 Yen, you pay 108 Yen.
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
DapperShiga
Upholder
Upholder

Post by DapperShiga »

Tora wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:22 am Hmm... Does that shipping price exclude or include the tax? Because I know from Japan, it's not usually in the price itself, you have to figure out yourself.

Like, if a manga cost 100 Yen, you pay 108 Yen.
No, it's not tax. Here's what the order looks like.

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”