Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Digsu »

fantachan wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:58 pm
FDQ wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 pm
Akame wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:22 pm I vote Rigel for Ohu leader! lmao
I second that vote!! *raises hand*
I third that vote.

He's really the only sane one who has the Ouu Army's best interests in mind and is willing to hear both sides of an argument. I just wish he'd speak out more.
Honestly, I think that's why nobody's even suggesting he could be the future leader. Both Sirius and Orion seem to have a natural talent for taking charge (or bossing people around, which is honestly what they're mostly doing these days), something that Rigel seems to lack.

Basically the Ohu dogs are currently stuck between choosing a future leader who's either an idiot or incapable of leading, and they're apparently going with the former.

fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Digsu wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:04 pm
fantachan wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:58 pm
FDQ wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 pm

I second that vote!! *raises hand*
I third that vote.

He's really the only sane one who has the Ouu Army's best interests in mind and is willing to hear both sides of an argument. I just wish he'd speak out more.
Honestly, I think that's why nobody's even suggesting he could be the future leader. Both Sirius and Orion seem to have a natural talent for taking charge (or bossing people around, which is honestly what they're mostly doing these days), something that Rigel seems to lack.

Basically the Ohu dogs are currently stuck between choosing a future leader who's either an idiot or incapable of leading, and they're apparently going with the former.
Honestly I think both Sirius and Orion are both idiots and incapable of leading in their own unique ways.
Sirius is an idiot because he constantly risks his and others' safety for the sake of his ideals, and is incapable of leading because he doesn't hold his pack's best interests in mind, and listens to nobody's suggestions other than his own.
Orion is an idiot because he's rash and too quick to act, and is incapable of leading because of his nasty attitude. He even mentions that he doesn't want to lead, but I have a strong feeling he will be forced into it.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

fantachan wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:37 pm Honestly I think both Sirius and Orion are both idiots and incapable of leading in their own unique ways.
Sirius is an idiot because he constantly risks his and others' safety for the sake of his ideals, and is incapable of leading because he doesn't hold his pack's best interests in mind, and listens to nobody's suggestions other than his own.
Orion is an idiot because he's rash and too quick to act, and is incapable of leading because of his nasty attitude. He even mentions that he doesn't want to lead, but I have a strong feeling he will be forced into it.
I think the perfect description for the both of them. Perhaps adding 'anger problems' to Orion's list since he's almost tried attacking multiple allies now [Sirius, Jerome, Bon, Kyoshiro, Unsai].
I still question what Jerome sees in Orion to want to follow him. He's nothing like Weed, Jerome didn't travel with him like Izou did, and he almost got striked by him for no reason. It's not like Jerome thinks he can change Orion... is it just because Orion is willing to kill Monsoon? Or did Yoshi just miss him and made him the 'follower' LOL;

ImageImage
Rusty
Victor
Victor

Post by Rusty »

Akame wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:22 pm I vote Rigel for Ohu leader! lmao
Rigel doesn't get enough credit. I don't think he's even been considered as the next leader, even though he clearly exhibits the qualities of one; he's strong and compassionate but doesn't let his emotions get the better of him. Rigel is and probably always will be my favourite of the Weed kids and we hardly get to see him develop any more :/
icon by dolan
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Cover for vol. 19!

https://www.amazon.co.jp/銀牙-LAST-WARS-1 ... 453713819X

Some of the coloring is quite interesting, but I’m a little confused as to why Akatora(?) is on here?
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

It looks so 80's I love it XD

yeah... why Akatora? Is Kurotora going to do a throwback?
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Tsukitora wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 am Cover for vol. 19!

Some of the coloring is quite interesting, but I’m a little confused as to why Akatora(?) is on here?
ngl Purple!Monsoon (Purplesoon?) made me laugh. He looks like he's escaped from an eleven-year-old's Deviantart OC collection.

The resolution's so low it's hard to say who the red brindle dog is supposed to be, though it does look a whole lot like Akatora which is admittedly pretty confusing.

Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Post by Gingastar »

I was absolutely not expecting purple Monsoon and now I’m laughing hard at it XD

Sirius tried to turn Monsoon into a good guy so much that he decided to paint Monsoon into Barney the dinosaur in hopes it would help

Also looks like Bonzi Buddy x Monsoon

And the most predictable joke:
Shiny Monsoon! XD
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Avatar by Kasi | Banner by Sandatora
Hyzenthlay Rose
Banned
Banned

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose »

Purple Monsoon with pink hair is beautiful and I love him
The Gay Jackalope

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Ignoring the...very interestingly colored Monsoon, I really like how Sirius and Orion are in this cover. Sirius looks pretty calm, while Orion is showing his teeth in almost aggressive way. This really conveys their personalities and ideals and it's a nice touch on Takahashi's part.

Also, Chibi and Shion are in the cover, too! Finally there's more than same three characters!
Aram

Post by Aram »

What if it is Nobutora? It feels strange that it would be Akatora.
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

Digsu wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:01 am The resolution's so low it's hard to say who the red brindle dog is supposed to be, though it does look a whole lot like Akatora which is admittedly pretty confusing.
The image is actually really big once you click it up ;)
Here's a closer look:
Aram wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:20 am What if it is Nobutora? It feels strange that it would be Akatora.
I think this is possible, because Kurotora is also a little tinted red, it might have been an attempt to tint each side a colour.
However I'm not sure Nobutora really has any more significance than a dead Akatora would since he's such a minor character. It's hard to say who it is at this point but good theory XD
Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Post by Gingastar »

Just wanna tell y’all that Sparkle Monsoon is now my fursona

You steal him and I’m calling the police :KRUMP:

————————
I have to agree though that aside from the weird Sparklesoon this cover is really nice! Love the opposing sides Orion and Sirius show off.
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Avatar by Kasi | Banner by Sandatora
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

OOOOH
OOOOH!
I get it!

Sirius Blue side, and Orion Red side

= Purple Monsoon of mixed feelings!

And you guys said it was weird :OUT:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Kasi wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:48 am OOOOH
OOOOH!
I get it!

= Purple Monsoon!

Eyyyy
That explains the purple!
But... does this mean Orion's red turned the kais red too? Cause Kurotora and Nobutora is gray/black, no matter how you turn it... it haven't been that long since Yoshi looked at a colored pic of Kurotora right?o_o;; Zion and Chibi isn't blue-ified...
But why Nobutora.. it actually is him because Kurotora and his bros has the under eye stripes but Nobutora doesn't. I guess Yoshi decided to bring him to the spotlight -wish it was Harutora instead-

ImageImage
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

Dragon wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:05 am
Kasi wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:48 am OOOOH
OOOOH!
I get it!

= Purple Monsoon!

Eyyyy
That explains the purple!
But... does this mean Orion's red turned the kais red too? Cause Kurotora and Nobutora is gray/black, no matter how you turn it... it haven't been that long since Yoshi looked at a colored pic of Kurotora right?o_o;; Zion and Chibi isn't blue-ified...
But why Nobutora.. it actually is him because Kurotora and his bros has the under eye stripes but Nobutora doesn't. I guess Yoshi decided to bring him to the spotlight -wish it was Harutora instead-
Ooh, I didn't know about the eye stripes. Good it's pretty much confirmed to be Nobutora then.
I agree, I'm guessing the colour design was probably done on a whim, and it was too late to tint Chibi more blue. Zion I think would be white either way.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Tsukitora wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 am Cover for vol. 19!

Holy cow I'm in love with this cover!!!
Kasi wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:39 am
Digsu wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:01 am The resolution's so low it's hard to say who the red brindle dog is supposed to be, though it does look a whole lot like Akatora which is admittedly pretty confusing.
The image is actually really big once you click it up ;)
Here's a closer look:
Aram wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:20 am What if it is Nobutora? It feels strange that it would be Akatora.
I think this is possible, because Kurotora is also a little tinted red, it might have been an attempt to tint each side a colour.
However I'm not sure Nobutora really has any more significance than a dead Akatora would since he's such a minor character. It's hard to say who it is at this point but good theory XD
I don't think we ever got a coloured pic of Nobutora before actually. Not even in Goraku
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

tbh I feel like Nobutora being red is the biggest TLW plot twist yet.

Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

What if it's Kagetora and Yoshi forgot the scars?
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

This is the volume with chapters Fanta hasn't translated yet, and we have no idea what's going on in them, right?
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”