2019 Q1 Banner Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor

Re: 2019 Q1 Banner Submission Themes

Post by RiKyy »

Wooow, amazing banners! :D Daisuke Gin is really really cute <3 (fast reaction ><)

My collection site: https://rikyy.weebly.com/
Check it :riki:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Proof that I can't do anything remotely romantic without it getting really weird: Exhibit A.

(large)

Gin and Sakura about to share a Lady and the Tramp moment, but due to the distressing lack of pasta in the wilderness of Japan they had to settle for... the next best thing :P4:

Largely based on this thing I made as a joke on the old board, which in turn I'm pretty sure was based on the observation that characters in Ginga are apparently incapable of eating an animal without someone graphically shoveling its guts into their mouth.

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Digsu wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:21 pm Proof that I can't do anything remotely romantic without it getting really weird: Exhibit A.

(large)

Gin and Sakura about to share a Lady and the Tramp moment, but due to the distressing lack of pasta in the wilderness of Japan they had to settle for... the next best thing :P4:

Largely based on this thing I made as a joke on the old board, which in turn I'm pretty sure was based on the observation that characters in Ginga are apparently incapable of eating an animal without someone graphically shoveling its guts into their mouth.
I'm laughing at the comic, the last panel is so friggin cute akjsfhd
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

I think next month is going to be my favorite banner month ever XD
Image Image
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Here's an early entry for March's "OC interaction" theme, with the reason for why I'm posting it this early being because I'm not 100% sure if comic strips are eligible for banner submissions. So in case this gets disqualified I'll have plenty of time to make a proper banner :surprisegin:

(large)

Like the Valentine's banner, this one is also based on a thing I made on the old board, specifically this edit of this Garfield strip. Featuring my 'sona Digsu griping at (a thoroughly unimpressed) Weed, as I'm wont to do from time to time.

K I W I

Post by K I W I »

Always wanted to make a Gingboard Banner ever since joining. So here's one for Feburary!
Totally wanted make it with Hiro and Reika, I find them very compatible and adorable!
:gennai: :chutora: :masamune: :moss: :kagetora: :jerome: :hougen: :monsoon: :akakabuto: :sasuke: :hiro: :gb: :izou: :shirozaru: :batto: :bob:
Render belongs to FDQ
Hyzenthlay Rose
Banned
Banned

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose »

K I W I wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:52 pm
Always wanted to make a Gingboard Banner ever since joining. So here's one for Feburary!
Totally wanted make it with Hiro and Reika, I find them very compatible and adorable!
Omg that's so cute <33

Hiro and Reika are one of the best couples imo
The Gay Jackalope

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Hyzenthlay Rose wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:58 am
K I W I wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:52 pm
Omg that's so cute <33

Hiro and Reika are one of the best couples imo
Awww this is so cute! Hiro's big grin is adorable <3
Digsu wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:47 pm Here's an early entry for March's "OC interaction" theme, with the reason for why I'm posting it this early being because I'm not 100% sure if comic strips are eligible for banner submissions. So in case this gets disqualified I'll have plenty of time to make a proper banner :surprisegin:

(large)

Like the Valentine's banner, this one is also based on a thing I made on the old board, specifically this edit of this Garfield strip. Featuring my 'sona Digsu griping at (a thoroughly unimpressed) Weed, as I'm wont to do from time to time.
Okay this is brilliant and I think a comic format definitely has to be a theme for one of the next ones! 8D
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flanoir »

That comic banner may as well be a "Weed from GDW to TLW" piece :D
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

February tomorrow! I'll make the banner switchover that evening :)
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

Imgur Link: https://imgur.com/a/1mhadnG

Yoooooooo

I know I haven't posted here in, like, forever, but I wanted to take a shot at making a banner for March, and well, here we are. It's based off a roleplay from Battlescars, a Ginga RP forum. In this roleplay, I played as a polar bear oc named Hiyayaka, and he ends up meeting Kojiro. I like to call it, "Monsoon and Sirius 2: Electric Boogaloo".
Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Post by Gingastar »

JazzyJazz wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:49 am Image
Imgur Link: https://imgur.com/a/1mhadnG

Yoooooooo

I know I haven't posted here in, like, forever, but I wanted to take a shot at making a banner for March, and well, here we are. It's based off a roleplay from Battlescars, a Ginga RP forum. In this roleplay, I played as a polar bear oc named Hiyayaka, and he ends up meeting Kojiro. I like to call it, "Monsoon and Sirius 2: Electric Boogaloo".
Eyyyy! Omg!

I love it :D The background turned out wonderful! The green goes so well with the characters color pallet!
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Banners by me and Sandatora!
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

Gingastar wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:52 am Eyyyy! Omg!

I love it :D The background turned out wonderful! The green goes so well with the characters color pallet!
Thanks! :surprisegin:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Nudging this to remind everyone that there's 2 weeks left to get your March theme banners in!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Just a little something for the "bears" theme:

(large)

Behold, a tribute to the big bad of arguably the most underwhelming arc in the entire main Ginga canon.

Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Oh hey I actually made one this time! And it's a photomanip? I haven't done one in a while... anyways have an Akakabuto going after the logo!

Image Image
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Regnant wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:09 pm Oh hey I actually made one this time! And it's a photomanip? I haven't done one in a while... anyways have an Akakabuto going after the logo!

Wah how come I missed this, Akakabuto noooo don't eat the logoooooo

March's theme technically ends today but I won't have a chance to switch the banners over until the weekend, so you get today and tomorrow to get last minute entries in!

Return to “Main”