There is no competition, so all banners submitted will be used in random rotation as per the current ones in their designated month. You can create as many banners as you like and if you want to make a banner for all 3 rounds you are of course free to do so
Design instructions and how to submit your banners are below the theme details.
April Theme choice: Deadline end of March
April fool theme! Bring out your anime/manga bombs and ginga memes!
This month is exclusively anime/manga bomb and ginga meme related. The sillier the better, have fun For this theme you can choose to leave the logo out of your design entirely (or make your own)
May Theme Choice: Deadline end of April
Mothers Day theme! For this theme obviously your banner must be based around a ginga character who is a mother. Some main character choices are Fuji, Cross, Sakura, Reika, Lydia and Koyuki, but feel free to be creative and pick an unnamed mother who appears in the manga (eg Kyoushiro's mother), or pick a mother from another Takahashi manga series entirely!
June Theme choices: Deadline end of May
Pride month theme: The month of the only Rainbow Warrior in the Ginga series - Pink Dragon! You are free to make it all about him or crack pair him with another character.
Open wolf theme: Create a banner using the wolves from GNG.
Banner Creation info/rules:
Design your banner(s) at 1,800px wide by 394px tall at 72dpi.
- If you have photoshop/GIMP, you can download a template here.
- If you use any other program click here to download the Ginga Board Logo.
- The logo does not have to be centered horizontally, it can go anywhere in the space as long as the size stays the same. You are allowed to alter the colour.
- There will be a credit box added with your name to either end of the banner where space allows (as the current banners show). Please be mindful of this and make sure you leave space at one end.
- You can use images from the Free Image Gallery/scans of your own or draw the characters yourself. If you draw it yourself, you may include your artist signature in the corner, but otherwise please design the banner free of any text.
Submit your banner design by uploading it to a hosting site like imgur and posting it in a reply in this topic.
Please save your file as a high res JPEG or a PNG.