Alternate Covers and General Weirdness

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Alternate Covers and General Weirdness

Post by Raki »

Actually I really like thai cover versions. Looks like they put a lot of time on them. Not as japanese cover, only jumpings dogs.. >w>
They could do something like that too!! Only thinking that... it would be a really cool and colorful collection... :derpgin:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Jenny
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jenny »

Raki wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:26 pm Actually I really like thai cover versions. Looks like they put a lot of time on them. Not as japanese cover, only jumpings dogs.. >w>
They could do something like that too!! Only thinking that... it would be a really cool and colorful collection... :derpgin:
Me 2. They are nice^^
AlaskanGingaFan

Post by AlaskanGingaFan »

Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:09 pm Definitely not as bad as some others on this list, but here's the classic bootleg Chinese/English DVD shamelessly re-uploaded from the Fake/Unofficial Items thread:
Bootleg DVD.png
Bootleg DVD 2.png
Bootleg Disc.png
As a side note; at least they put some effort into those Thai bootlegs. The Nagareboshi Gin/Densetsu Weed ones are actually quite pretty.
Not sure exactly what they were trying to achieve with the Gamu cover... looks like something you would find on DeviantART, having been recoloured/vandalised by an 8 year old.
What the everlasting hell is going on with that dinosaur cover? Is that supposed to be of Yamato but 'suddenly, dinosaur for tha kyddies'? :derpgin:
Aww darn it! I have that DVD and I thought it was real!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Regnant wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:06 pm Rainbow Thai bootlegs are strangely pretty~
Holy crap, those covers are BEAUTIFUL O_O They give me Goosebumps vibes LOL
If anyone catch these selling anyone, do tell. I might consider it! :tfw_rigel1:

ImageImage

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”