Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Ginga: The Last Wars SPOILER THREAD

Post by Kasi »

I finally got volume 21 now.
Weed (and Akame) crying over Sirius is really heartbreaking, and to think he was so cold to his son before.
Oh, and it looks like Monsoon accidently hit Sirius unless narration says otherwise, he was aiming for Andy after he had flashbacks of John killing his kin.
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Kasi wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:52 am I finally got volume 21 now.
Weed (and Akame) crying over Sirius is really heartbreaking, and to think he was so cold to his son before.
Oh, and it looks like Monsoon accidently hit Sirius unless narration says otherwise, he was aiming for Andy after he had flashbacks of John killing his kin.
Oh, so Monsoon never wanted to kill Sirius?
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Finally Andy looking like John comes to make compleatly sence. I have longed for that. XD
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
SaskedieJagerin
Adviser
Adviser

Post by SaskedieJagerin »

Tora wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 am
Finally Andy looking like John comes to make compleatly sence. I have longed for that. XD
True! I feel bad for Moonsoon that he missed and hit Sirius instead but it's nice to finally have some usefulness of Andy's indentical look of John XD
Gingastar wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:54 pm Its still terribly sad. This makes me want to see more reactions about it, like Koyuki's reaction. Though we may never get that. :EMPTY:
I'd very much like to see his mother's reaction too, come on...but at this point, unless Yoshi make a sequel series for this like we all hope so, given how the end had to be rushed, I really really doubt we'll see Koyuki (and Bella)'s reactions to Sirius' death :<
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

Raki wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:45 am
To me it doesn't look like it, but will have to wait for the translation.
Andy rushes to attack Monsoon by himself which causes Monsoon to have flashbacks of John killing the other bear cubs. Sirius pushes Andy away before he makes contact though. Monsoon's giant paw comes down to attack, Andy jumps away just in time but Sirius is hit and sent flying. Monsoon runs away after that.
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Akame
Legend
Legend

Post by Akame »

It's crazy how this missing little piece makes it make so much more sense XD I wondered why Monsoon turned on Sirius -- but he didn't!
avatar drawn by my friend YerLakar on twitter
sorry for my infrequent visits! am working on it
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Gingastar wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:54 pm Its still terribly sad. This makes me want to see more reactions about it, like Koyuki's reaction. Though we may never get that. :EMPTY:
I'd very much like to see his mother's reaction too, come on...but at this point, unless Yoshi make a sequel series for this like we all hope so, given how the end had to be rushed, I really really doubt we'll see Koyuki (and Bella)'s reactions to Sirius' death :<
[/quote]

I’m kinda worried even if Ginga continues we’ll never see Bella again.. I mean, Yoshi’s forgotten a lot of characters these past couple series :/
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Tsukitora wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 pm
I’m kinda worried even if Ginga continues we’ll never see Bella again.. I mean, Yoshi’s forgotten a lot of characters these past couple series :/
[/quote]

Like Kotetsu and Koshirou. Just some closure would be nice at this point, but it probably won't happen. All we can hope for is after Yoshi has recovered and is ready to continue drawing he gives us updates on the forgotten characters.
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

What happened to the Junior Ninja dogs? They all minus Teru were there against the Hybrid and Masamune, but they're nowhere in the fight against Monsoon?
icon by azzai
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Atha wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:16 am What happened to the Junior Ninja dogs? They all minus Teru were there against the Hybrid and Masamune, but they're nowhere in the fight against Monsoon?
I think it's safe to assume they were all forgotten like Reika, Shigure, Kotetsu, etc.
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Kasi wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:18 am
Raki wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:45 am
To me it doesn't look like it, but will have to wait for the translation.
Andy rushes to attack Monsoon by himself which causes Monsoon to have flashbacks of John killing the other bear cubs. Sirius pushes Andy away before he makes contact though. Monsoon's giant paw comes down to attack, Andy jumps away just in time but Sirius is hit and sent flying. Monsoon runs away after that.
Oh it makes sense now. That's kinda sad tho.

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Volume 22 will be out this weekend... any chance we can expect more chapter translations for vol 21 anytime soon?
Call me Cammi!

fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Tsukitora wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:27 am Volume 22 will be out this weekend... any chance we can expect more chapter translations for vol 21 anytime soon?
When volume 21 chapters become available, I'll translate them, but I'm not rushing anybody.
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Alright, I’m not either! I was just wondering :)

This pic makes me wonder if the new volume’s gonna have any info on Yoshi’s next work..
https://mobile.twitter.com/BETSUGORAKU/ ... 12/photo/1
Call me Cammi!

Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Tsukitora wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:29 am Alright, I’m not either! I was just wondering :)

This pic makes me wonder if the new volume’s gonna have any info on Yoshi’s next work..
By the looks of it, the post is saying something about the release date for TLW and some other manga called Losers volume 1 or something to that effect. I really hope that there's some sort of announcement or message from Yoshi at the end of the volume.

I've just ordered it from eBay so it'll take about 3 weeks to arrive, if nobody else has it by then I'll take some pictures and give a synopsis as best I can :)
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Shiruba wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:53 am
Tsukitora wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:29 am Alright, I’m not either! I was just wondering :)

By the looks of it, the post is saying something about the release date for TLW and some other manga called Losers volume 1 or something to that effect. I really hope that there's some sort of announcement or message from Yoshi at the end of the volume.

I've just ordered it from eBay so it'll take about 3 weeks to arrive, if nobody else has it by then I'll take some pictures and give a synopsis as best I can :)
Thanks! I’m kinda wondering what the text on the TLW cover is saying too :)

-me, a lazy smol who needs to just make time for duolingo
Call me Cammi!

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Tsukitora wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:27 pm
Shiruba wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:53 am

Thanks! I’m kinda wondering what the text on the TLW cover is saying too :)

-me, a lazy smol who needs to just make time for duolingo
The bits of text by the black stamp/circle seem to just be hyping that it's the end of the series.

The text in the black circle says "The latest entry in the Ginga Densetsu series!!", but it's been on all (or at least most of) the obis of the TLW volumes and refers to TLW itself.

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

So he won't makes more series??? :((

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Raki wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:18 pm So he won't makes more series??? :((
It was discussed here a while ago, but there was apparently some kind of teaser for Yoshi's next project/series so he's got something planned. We just don't know what yet, not even if it's related to Ginga or something else entirely.

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Digsu wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:28 pm
Raki wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:18 pm So he won't makes more series??? :((
It was discussed here a while ago, but there was apparently some kind of teaser for Yoshi's next project/series so he's got something planned. We just don't know what yet, not even if it's related to Ginga or something else entirely.
Oh i see. I hope he is doing better now. And I hope that he will keep doing Ginga. Maybe new stories or something. It'll be interesting!

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”