Ginga Stage - Summer 2019 Tokyo, Kobe

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Re: Ginga Stage - Summer 2019 Tokyo, Kobe

Post by Wolpard »

Im excited to see what they do for Cross and Sniper's costumes tbh especially Cross with her long floofy ears
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

I have to admit that I was a little nervous too when Cross wasn't in the latest reveal, but then I realise that Regnant is right - there are so many characters to get through. After all, we still don't even know which characters are being cast apart from those listed on the website and/or have official reveals. I say this because I'm aware of several characters being cut from the fan-made Finnish one, most likely due to time constraints. It'll be interesting to see how they compress the story of 21 episodes (since I'm going to assume they won't be covering the wolf arc) into a two-and-a-half to three hour show.

Also, it's just dawned on me that I will most likely never get to see this musical since I don't speak a word of Japanese and I'm assuming that even if one of GB's translators wanted to cover it they couldn't since uploading an entire musical to any platform, such as YouTube, would be very much illegal... :|
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Shining Sirius wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:13 pm Also, it's just dawned on me that I will most likely never get to see this musical since I don't speak a word of Japanese and I'm assuming that even if one of GB's translators wanted to cover it they couldn't since uploading an entire musical to any platform, such as YouTube, would be very much illegal... :|
I don't think it'd be much different from uploading the anime? also I dont think it is a musical, just a play
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I'm really curious if they're going to do Akakaboto in human version or keep him as a bear but a real huge bear costume! :EXCITE:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Wolpard wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:41 pm
Shining Sirius wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:13 pm Also, it's just dawned on me that I will most likely never get to see this musical since I don't speak a word of Japanese and I'm assuming that even if one of GB's translators wanted to cover it they couldn't since uploading an entire musical to any platform, such as YouTube, would be very much illegal... :|
I don't think it'd be much different from uploading the anime? also I dont think it is a musical, just a play
I plan on buying a DVD of it when it comes out. I could put it up on the Reader and if someone wants to sub they can!
Raki wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:48 pm I'm really curious if they're going to do Akakaboto in human version or keep him as a bear but a real huge bear costume! :EXCITE:
I'm hoping it'll be a giant puppet!!!
Image Image
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Regnant wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:51 pm
Wolpard wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:41 pm
I plan on buying a DVD of it when it comes out. I could put it up on the Reader and if someone wants to sub they can!
Oh, it's set for a DVD release? Well hush my mouth in that case. ^^,
Perhaps those are my nerves talking since Article 13 recently passed in Europe. Meaning that even if one of the translators did subtitle it, nobody in Europe would be able to watch it. Unless Brexit happens, Article 13 means the end of the internet for Europeans. :(

Woops, sorry Wolpard, I just assumed it was going to be a musical like the fan-made Finnish one.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Raki wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:48 pm I'm really curious if they're going to do Akakaboto in human version or keep him as a bear but a real huge bear costume! :EXCITE:
I'd love it!! 😍

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

yeah Im really curious what they'll do with Akakabuto and the bears in general. A giant puppet would be REALLY cool!!! :EXCITE:
Also what about human characters?? Will they still be in it or do you think they'll cut them out? It'd be weird seeing them beside the humanized dog characters but I also hope they'll still included somehow lol.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Wolpard wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:18 pm
yeah Im really curious what they'll do with Akakabuto and the bears in general. A giant puppet would be REALLY cool!!! :EXCITE:
Also what about human characters?? Will they still be in it or do you think they'll cut them out? It'd be weird seeing them beside the humanized dog characters but I also hope they'll still included somehow lol.
I'll guess they'll use human characters in parts of anime. I saw a naruto musical show once on Youtube and they used parts of anime in bakground. So I guess they'd same!

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
methpring
Comrade
Comrade

Post by methpring »

Japanese GNG and Weed stage plays from some years ago:

GNG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpgfnK1W94&t=

Weed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpylhW7JYqk

Best manga at the moment: Moriarty the Patriot

My Ginga (and other) collections:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Anyone knows how to buy tickets for Ginga Stage?! :EXCITE:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Raki wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:44 pm Anyone knows how to buy tickets for Ginga Stage?! :EXCITE:
The official website has a page which has links to various websites where you can buy tickets.

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Digsu wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:55 pm
Raki wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:44 pm Anyone knows how to buy tickets for Ginga Stage?! :EXCITE:
The official website has a page which has links to various websites where you can buy tickets.
I can’t read japanese, how can I buy tickets? Can I translate? I'm lost :KRUMP:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Raki wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:45 am
Are you in Japan at that time Raki?

You can only buy tickets from the sites it lists, google translate isn't great on any of them... good luck ^^'
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Arano wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:08 am

You can only buy tickets from the sites it lists, google translate isn't great on any of them... good luck ^^'
Yes I'm! Going there 30th of June to 14th of July c:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Raki wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:22 am

Sometimes with events you need a Japanese address to get tickets. Do you know someone over there that could maybe buy for you instead?
Image Image
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Regnant wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Sometimes with events you need a Japanese address to get tickets. Do you know someone over there that could maybe buy for you instead?
Ohh is that so.. Too bad I don't know someone in Japan. But is it available to buy tickets there on place?

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Raki wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Ohh is that so.. Too bad I don't know someone in Japan. But is it available to buy tickets there on place?
I don't know if that's the case for this play, but just something to look into too.

There are multiple sites listed on the ticket page you can try to buy tickets from. If you can't, then you'd need to search for a ticket middle-man to buy for you. There are a lot of them if you just search around a bit on google.
Image Image
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Regnant wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:45 pm
Raki wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:35 pm

I don't know if that's the case for this play, but just something to look into too.

There are multiple sites listed on the ticket page you can try to buy tickets from. If you can't, then you'd need to search for a ticket middle-man to buy for you. There are a lot of them if you just search around a bit on google.

I'll try! I'll do my best! Thank you for your help! :>
I'll write here if I got tickets!

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

New shirt by HardCC for the play! https://core-choco.shop-pro.jp/?pid=143682934