Next Ginga villain prediction

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Next Ginga villain prediction

Post by Kaiken »

Here's a new theory.
I just noticed a pattern among Ginga storyline. Maybe I'm just a math nerd, but this is really interesting.
GNG arch enemy is bear, then it's wolves, then in GDW it starts out with Kaibutsu, then dog again, then monkeys, then dogs, then bears and then Masamune, a dog, in GDWO. Next up, we move over to TLW with bear again.
By putting it in diagram it looks like this:
Os-C-Os-C-Os-C-Os-C-Os
with C being ''canines'' and Os standing for ''Other species''.
If this is true, and not just a curious coincidence, then next Ginga work will feature a dog enemy (at least arc), who will get defeated and then maybe a return of Monsoon will follow, either in the same series, as second arc, or in a whole new episode (doubt that).

:derpgin:

Kaiken out.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Re: Next Ginga prediction

Post by Gingastar »

Judging from how TLW ended and how whether or not Monsoon is dead is to be debated, I personally think that it will feature the dog’s ongoing conflict with whether or not war is good, or if peace is the right path to follow. I think we’re going to maybe have about a few month time skip, where all the dogs think Monsoon is dead, only for him to reappear and from there ideals are questioned and we look back on Sirius’ death
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Banners by me and Sandatora!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Gingastar wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:51 am Judging from how TLW ended and how whether or not Monsoon is dead is to be debated, I personally think that it will feature the dog’s ongoing conflict with whether or not war is good, or if peace is the right path to follow.[/spoiler]
I'll jump on this train of thought and chip in how interesting it would be if the Ohu army split into 2 factions as a result of this moral conflict. Orion leading one and Rigel & Zion protecting Sirius' ideals and leading the other with Chibi on board 8D
How cool would it be to see Orion turn from Ohu General successor to villain...

This won't happen of course because it's probably too politically driven a storyline.
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Arano wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:15 pm
Gingastar wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:51 am Judging from how TLW ended and how whether or not Monsoon is dead is to be debated, I personally think that it will feature the dog’s ongoing conflict with whether or not war is good, or if peace is the right path to follow.[/spoiler]
I'll jump on this train of thought and chip in how interesting it would be if the Ohu army split into 2 factions as a result of this moral conflict. Orion leading one and Rigel & Zion protecting Sirius' ideals and leading the other with Chibi on board 8D
How cool would it be to see Orion turn from Ohu General successor to villain...

This won't happen of course because it's probably too politically driven a storyline.
It would have been way cooler with Sirius leading his party. Especially because Zion didn't really fully support him, and Rigel not being exactly a leader material, I don't see either of them as keeping Sirius's legacy.
And Orion not as villain, but just another opposing side. Like when there's no villains at all. Or everyone is a villain! (lol)
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”