Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Atha »

Man though, at least Monster looked abnormal too to fit the abnormally big part, this guy looks like a plain dog, except big.
icon by azzai
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

nice to see we are finally getting the well deserved Clifford the Big Red Dog x Ginga crossover we've been waiting for.
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Now that i think of it, that huge dog could very well be an offspring of Hougen or Genba. It was said they had a perverted liking to females, that must have started somewhere so perhaps this big dog is the offspring of one of their victims?
Densetsu No Kage
Legend
Legend

Post by Densetsu No Kage »

Is it weird I'm not phased by anything Yoshihiro throws at us anymore? :blank:

This big doggo is pretty impressive though. I'd be lying if I didn't think of this when I saw that panel.
Member of the Ginga community since 2008
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

Commentary on the new chapter: https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 4658490368

"What I hate most about Madshiro these days is
I believe that my judgment is absolutely right and that it is justice, and if it is for the justice that I thought of, I would convert the other party (for my convenience) and die for the justice that I believed to be drunk on myself. Nothing's changed about arrogance."

>Madshiro
Even google translate has started calling him something else than Kyoushiro :surprisegin:

I don't think I saw a comment on Clifford.
icon by azzai
JiiJoo
Recruit
Recruit

Post by JiiJoo »

Atha wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:17 pm >Madshiro
Even google translate has started calling him something else than Kyoushiro :surprisegin:
Omg :surprisegin: I think we should change Jyoshiro's name to Madshiro
:bon: :bella: :maxim: :lydia: :aram: :pinkdragon:
*Insert Intresting something*
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

JiiJoo wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:48 pm
Omg :surprisegin: I think we should change Jyoshiro's name to Madshiro
Madshiro I'm so up for!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Troll Berserker
Hero
Hero

Post by Troll Berserker »

Mako wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:15 pm I can't believe Yoshi got the rights to Clifford the Big Red Dog.
Excuse me...
The Jinputi banwagon. All characters (c) to me
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Technically that's not incorrect (by Google Translate standards, anyway), since the "kyou" in his name really does mean "mad/crazy".

I wonder if Clifford the Absolute Unit only shows up in one panel in this chapter. I'd really like to know if he consistently looks that massive.

Hyzenthlay Rose
Banned
Banned

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose »

Digsu wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:27 am
Technically that's not incorrect (by Google Translate standards, anyway), since the "kyou" in his name really does mean "mad/crazy".

I wonder if Clifford the Absolute Unit only shows up in one panel in this chapter. I'd really like to know if he consistently looks that massive.
Can this please be the official fan name for this guy :FLY:
The Gay Jackalope

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Beastface wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:55 pm Oh wow, that thing is... big. :derpgin: (somebody dynamaxed their dog)

Between this and Noah being Hyena, GDN is turning out to be one heck of a wild ride. I wonder what other silly things Yoshi has in store, lmao.
Still not too late for Aokabuto...

Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Well, while his name isn't revealed yet, I'm gonna call him Cliff. Because it draws connection to Clifford doggo for many people (haven't heard of it before, but ok apparently it's a giant dog?) and because he's tall as a cliff!
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

FDQ wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:33 am
Beastface wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:55 pm Oh wow, that thing is... big. :derpgin: (somebody dynamaxed their dog)

Between this and Noah being Hyena, GDN is turning out to be one heck of a wild ride. I wonder what other silly things Yoshi has in store, lmao.
Only if he brings along Midorikabuto and Pinkukabuto. Hell, let's get a whole rainbow army.
Done.
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Mako wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Only if he brings along Midorikabuto and Pinkukabuto. Hell, let's get a whole rainbow army.
This discussion only reminds me of a Finnish Ginga fan comic from like ten years ago called Pinkkinuoli (Pink Fang) which was basically about Ginga alternative universes where the characters were just different color. As the name suggests, the main character was just pink Gin, and there were probably more than twenty different Gin variations in different colors/references to some other series such as Harry Potter. I am also fairly sure Pinkukabuto or Aokabuto were at least mentioned by name in it.

...I'm pretty sure the comic is still up so I can look it up and show here so it doesn't sound like I'm making up this whole thing.
Akame
Legend
Legend

Post by Akame »

is that a meme? cos that was unironically the name of a Ginga bear OC I made a few years ago XD
avatar drawn by my friend YerLakar on twitter
sorry for my infrequent visits! am working on it
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

Akame wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:08 pm

is that a meme? cos that was unironically the name of a Ginga bear OC I made a few years ago XD
If I remember correctly,
In one of the interviews, Yoshi mentioned how the next villain after the wolf arc of GNG was planned out to be Aokabuto. But the series stopped so the bear character was never made.
Image Image
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

YamaDora wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:10 pm
Mako wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 pm

This discussion only reminds me of a Finnish Ginga fan comic from like ten years ago called Pinkkinuoli (Pink Fang) which was basically about Ginga alternative universes where the characters were just different color. As the name suggests, the main character was just pink Gin, and there were probably more than twenty different Gin variations in different colors/references to some other series such as Harry Potter. I am also fairly sure Pinkukabuto or Aokabuto were at least mentioned by name in it.

...I'm pretty sure the comic is still up so I can look it up and show here so it doesn't sound like I'm making up this whole thing.

Wow it's a real thing! I thought it's just Isis' thing in their Invasion comic.
I'd love to read... Pink Fang. Does it have an English version?
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flanoir »

I remember about an actual Aokabuto too, except as suggestion from Shueisha when they wanted Yoshi to continue GNG, before he came up with the Wolf arc.
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Kaiken wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:54 pmWow it's a real thing! I thought it's just Isis' thing in their Invasion comic.
I'd love to read... Pink Fang. Does it have an English version?
Unfortunately, there's no English version of it (the comic is over 100 pages long). I couldn't even find the original Finnish version when I searched for it (even thought it wasn't that long ago I saw the whole comic uploaded on Facebook).

By the way, the Pink Fang thing in Invasion was a joke between Isis and Äffä (the creator of Pink Fang). There was a scene in Pink Fang where one of the characters flushed a Pink Fang figure down the toilet, and while going through the pipes there was an arrow with a text "Invasion universe". And what do you know, a character in Invasion finds the figure in sewers.
A 15 year old me who loved and read both of those comics went nuts with this crazy crossover.
Sketch-Shepherd

Post by Sketch-Shepherd »

Mako wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:44 pm Dogzilla confirmed new threat to Ou.

Or he's that huge because he's a Monsoon/Sirius baby.
SWEET JESUS :surprisegin:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”