Bomb GDW

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Re: Bomb GDW

Post by Kaiken »

I looked all over the board, but couldn't find anywhere else to post this. Daisuke owns Gin until Daisuke decides to live as wild dog? xD This is why proper wording means so much. xD

Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Kaiken wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:40 pm I looked all over the board, but couldn't find anywhere else to post this. Daisuke owns Gin until Daisuke decides to live as wild dog? xD This is why proper wording means so much. xD

:tfw_rigel1: ohnooo, I feel bad lol That's funny though

ImageImage
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Dragon wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:22 pm
Kaiken wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:40 pm I looked all over the board, but couldn't find anywhere else to post this. Daisuke owns Gin until Daisuke decides to live as wild dog? xD This is why proper wording means so much. xD

Did you wrote this? xD
Yea, it's understandable but still funny little thing.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Kaiken wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Did you wrote this? xD
No, I just get writing stuff in a really misleading way XD I like the thought of Daisuke joining the dog pack to prove 'hes a real dog' though LOL

ImageImage
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Dragon wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:44 am
Kaiken wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Did you wrote this? xD
No, I just get writing stuff in a really misleading way XD I like the thought of Daisuke joining the dog pack to prove 'hes a real dog' though LOL

Oh, then the language has proven itself to be misunderstandable again, hahah. xD
Indeed, that's definitely something to expect from him, especially the younger Daisuke. I totally can see him doing that to be closer to Gin. xD He even boasted to be just like good hunting dog, when showing off Fuji's puppies.
Favorites:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Weed CHILL OUT :tfw_sirius1:

ImageImage
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Dragon wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:31 am Weed CHILL OUT :tfw_sirius1:
Omg 😂
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Raki wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:39 am Weed CHILL OUT
Yea, chill OUT : OUT : :OUT:
Favorites:
Đeadbre12

Post by Đeadbre12 »

This post is a goldmine lmfao
Nawulf
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Nawulf »

I got an error:
Error

Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
So, Imgur links then:

fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

^Those ninja dogs look like they're going super saiyan. XD
Reno
Friend
Friend

Post by Reno »

So many things wrong
Image Avatar and banner done by Kasi. Sprite by GSDJohn!
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Nawulf wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:10 pm Image
Those poor Koga dogs look like badgers. :kogadog:
Đeadbre12

Post by Đeadbre12 »

fantachan wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:39 pm ^Those ninja dogs look like they're going super saiyan. XD
Yesssss as soon as you said that I can't see them as anything else xD Super Saiyan ninja dogs!
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Samu is missing his mohawk

Kurotora is missing the markings under his eyes

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Not exactly bombs, but still fun mistakes from the same volume. First we have Gin without his scars, and second - Gin with Weed's eyes.

Favorites:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Kaiken wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:26 pm Not exactly bombs, but still fun mistakes from the same volume. First we have Gin without his scars, and second - Gin with Weed's eyes.

Oh how unlucky that must have been for the drawers to mess with Gin like that. And they didn’t do any thinking about editing those two images before submitting them as a final into the volume? It’ll work really well if the chapter itself is like a rough draft for the Goraku and then edited to fix mistakes before finalizing it into the volume.

Nice catch, by the way.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:25 am
Kaiken wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:26 pm Not exactly bombs, but still fun mistakes from the same volume. First we have Gin without his scars, and second - Gin with Weed's eyes.

Oh how unlucky that must have been for the drawers to mess with Gin like that. And they didn’t do any thinking about editing those two images before submitting them as a final into the volume? It’ll work really well if the chapter itself is like a rough draft for the Goraku and then edited to fix mistakes before finalizing it into the volume.

Nice catch, by the way.
Yeah, I don't think they noticed... I didn't notice Gin being scarless until I reread the volume second time. I did note the eyes at first through.

Thanks! xD
In fact I just finished rereading White Lotus (again) and it would be impossible to post all mistakes THERE. On some pages Zero has those markings of his, on some he does not. And it's an equal count of having darker head markings and not having them!
In one panel his leg marking was missing too. I might post that one.
Favorites:
Dolar
Potential
Potential

Post by Dolar »

OMG I love the whole topic hahahaha
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Here's one that bothered me

Weed got a collar!
https://imgur.com/a/BUObHZy
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”