How did draw this?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
stefan

How did draw this?

Post by stefan »

Hello all!

I wonder if somebody know who, or what company did draw this awsome Akakabuto pictures you have here in the gallery? Is it from a manga book or did some one here draw it?

I need to come in contact with some one how can draw like this, to illustrate a monster bear.

So if someone can draw like this, or know someone how can please let me know :)

Cheers
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: How did draw this?

Post by Digsu »

Unfortunately, there isn't an image attached to your post so we can't see what image you're referring to. You have to use the "attachments" option when making a post or upload it on a site like Imgur and then include a link to the image to have images in your post. Since it's from the board's image gallery, you could also post a link to the topic it's in.

Anyhow, if it's from the image gallery section of the board, it's from some official source or another as the image gallery is strictly for official images (aside from the "altered images" subsections, but even those are edited from official images and not original drawings). Original drawings are generally posted in art topics over in the "fan board" or "general talk" forums.

Hope that was of some help!

stefan

Post by stefan »

Thanks for answer, here is a link to the picutures i refere to:

https://www.gingaboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=148
Akame
Legend
Legend

Post by Akame »

Yeah, those images are all from the official Ginga manga (comic book) which the anime was based on! So they were drawn by the creator of Ginga!

If you are looking for a skilled artist who can draw formidable bears, I would consider messaging fellow board member Nana who draws fantastic original and Ginga-styled works at very reasonable prices. She drew this amazing piece, featuring Riki the bearhound fighting Akakabuto the bear:

Source: https://nanabriere.tumblr.com/post/180225166869/

You can always message her through the board by sending her a PM ("private message") to inquire about the artwork you'd like, if you are prepared to pay for the high quality art!

If you are looking for artwork for free, you could look through the Art & Graphics section on the board (link: https://gingaboard.com/viewforum.php?f=96) and ask in topics if anyone whose artwork you like is taking free requests! You may just be lucky and find that someone is willing to draw for you!
avatar drawn by my friend YerLakar on twitter
sorry for my infrequent visits! am working on it
stefan

Post by stefan »

Thank you so much :) I will contact her direct !

Have a nice evening
/Stefan

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”