Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by fantachan »

Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thank you so much, Fanta! :tfw_bella2:

Well, that was anticlimactic that the Tosa captain just put his tail between his legs and went back to base. Still, I'm getting bad vibes that the Aka-ari Leader must be a real piece of work to scare a dog like that battle-scarred captain. I'm prepared to go out on a limb and theorise that the Aka-ari are holding the remaining members of the Nokizaru hostage. Withdrawing my earlier statement that I didn't see an issue with the Aka-ari taking over empty territory - this is clearly a problem.

Also, goddamn, Weed has gotten cold in his adult age. "Next time you'll lose your life."? What the hell, Weed? :weed:
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Thanks again Fanta

Jeez, just getting more and more intense every second! However i'm starting to lose control of my excitement and suspense, who is the Aka-ari leader? Since the Tosa was so scared of him, i guess it's someone more scary than Monsoon probably. How long has Orion dealt with those bad guys? for about 10 chapters now? The story's getting more padded than ever, until now When Yamabiko and pals are showing up, and soon Rigel and pals too.

Damn Weed is certainly more cold than ever, has he seriously become more cynical since GDWO due to no longer being as forgiving as before? Could it be a lesson learned from baddies who never redeemed despite the chance being given, or is he still grieving Sirius' death because it certainly has had effect on Orion throughout.

As for Orion, i don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe he kills the guy due to losing the gentleness of Sirius (In the words of the narrator) due to his exasperation or is he going to stop. If he kills him, i'm sure it's going to make him more miserable since he clearly just isn't thinking clearly at the moment.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Thanks Fanta.

This is ineresting. Soon we might actually see the Aka-Ari boss?
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

¡Gracias por la traducción del capítulo, Fanta!
(Thank you for the chapter translation, Fanta!) :tfw_bella2:

Whoa, what did I tell you?! This is getting even more tempting! Jyoushiro’s rock throwing technique not included.

I can understand that the Tosa captain is pretty scared of this Aka-ari boss if he doesn’t follow orders. But Sasuke seems to make a point. If the Aka-ari base is out west, where are the captain and his men going to do next? I think they are setting up a trap for Weed’s group. And looks like the group is chasing after them. If not, then they’re likely just finding the base.

Shining Sirius made a good point. Are they keeping remaining Nokizaru members as hostages? That would totally nullify the idea of the Aka-ari just taking a vacated land as they please.

Honestly, I really don’t mind Weed saying that the captain would lose his life next time because chances have limits, especially if the captain shits all over those chances, then it’s over for him.

Still wanting to see what Orion is going to do. Will he execute that captain or not? Reika is begging him not to like Sirius would. So I’m guessing that Orion will let the captain go. Fine with me then if Orion chooses to give the captain another chance. Just don’t overdo it, please. I wonder how Andy, Bon, and Yamabiko showing up will effect this outcome.

Are we going to see the Aka-ari boss pretty soon now?
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Oh hey, Bon, Andy, and Yamabiko are still a thing (seriously wish they had been playing a bigger part instead of the previous generation at this point)
Akame
Legend
Legend

Post by Akame »

this last few chapters have been really up and down in tone huh 😅
:akame:
Known as ep or eraserplains, active on Bluesky and Tumblr
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

1. This is the first time narrator has referred to buddishm.
2. Kyoushiro's rock technique worked differently because he had found a large rock to throw to begin with. When he did it in GDW, he dug in a new place until eventually found big one. This time he had one to begin with. It's no mistake.
3. I think Yamabiko's appearance will stop Orion from killing the captain. Or at least he'll tell it's a bad idea.
4. Weed hasn't gotten merciless yet (he might later however). He was promising to kill his enemies as early as first volumes of GDW, he just never went through with his threats. It's an empty talk, so no worries. I wouldn't put it past him to become more aggressive, if he hasn't already, just saying that this particular case isn't it. Not really.
5. Thanks a LOT for translation! Can't wait to see what's next; this is really exciting.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

LOL
kyoshiro: *digs*
dogs: WHAT WAS THAT?!?!

alright.

ImageImage
Rusty
Victor
Victor

Post by Rusty »

Nice to see Kage kicking some ass again :D
icon by dolan
blivery
Potential
Potential

Post by blivery »

I'm sorry everyone that the next chapter takes so long, but I can't get my scanner work on my new PC. I have to look whats wrong on weekend where I have more time. :/
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

That’s alright, Blivery. Take your time smoothly. And you don’t have to rush. I know you’ll make it.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Pikafuey
Defender
Defender

Post by Pikafuey »

blivery wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:27 pm I'm sorry everyone that the next chapter takes so long, but I can't get my scanner work on my new PC. I have to look whats wrong on weekend where I have more time. :/
You're perfectly fine <3 No need for apologies at all! We owe a lot to you and Fanta, so patience is the least we can have c:
Signature by Shadowily

|AO3|Tumblr|
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 9234317313

It's not much, but this thread of the newest chapter is WAY TOO interesting!

Is that the Aka-ari boss?! OH MY GOD! He's scarier than Crow! He's about the size of P4! He's even just as scary as P4! What the hell is he?! :tfw_rigel2:
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

Tibetan Mastiff Dog I assume :O
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:49 pm https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 9234317313

It's not much, but this thread of the newest chapter is WAY TOO interesting!

Is that the Aka-ari boss?! OH MY GOD! He's scarier than Crow! He's about the size of P4! He's even just as scary as P4! What the hell is he?! :tfw_rigel2:
The bit of text in the sidebar says "Tibetan mastiff (チベタン・マスティフ)". Interesting way of drawing one, but it's about time Ginga featured one of those fearsome floofs.

YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 031305730/

...yup, that's bigger than Crow.
Also lowkey excited for a Tibetan Mastiff in Ginga because that's literally my favorite kind of dog
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

:derpgin:

Okay, I'm not even gonna lie - that Tibetan Mastiff dog looks FREAKING AWESOME! :P4:

It's so nice to see Yoshi drew those teaser pictures more reminiscent of the Wolf Arc. I legit thought for a second that the Aka-ari boss was one of the wolves. Yes, I know Yoshi would never do that because he hated the Wolf Arc, but one can dream...
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Aaaaamazin'! It's an ACTUAL NEW BREED, now that we've given hope for new breed, AND for it to be villain, too! We've never had a villain introduce new breed since Sniper.
Has it been confirmed that this guy really IS the boss? He doesn't look very red to me, but maybe it's just the photo. I wonder what his name will be. I hope it's something cool.
ALSO I think Crow could be his son, which he disowned due to Crow being such wimp.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Sweet Mother of God ! :O If that... thing is the new villain then congratulations Yoshi, it exceeded my expectations. He's terrifying already, Monsoon was nothing compared to this guy. He ain't a easy target that's for sure, not even Orion is going to take him down just like that. Heck he's so big that they may need Daisuke's assistance (Hopefully he'll appear in this story due to Gin saying that they won't meet again in TLW)

Looking forward

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”