Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Akame
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Akame »

^ that's a good point, Gingaddict
no wonder nobody knows that the Ohu army didn't die out/disperse after the war with Monsoon -- they didn't send any word out that they'd won! Kenshins sons had assumed their dad died but not the circumstances, seeing as they heard the Ohu army was defeated.
avatar drawn by my friend YerLakar on twitter
sorry for my infrequent visits! am working on it
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Gingaddict wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:16 pm I can't get over the fact this is set 6 months after, it doesn't really feel like it has been that long and like others have pointed out, why didn't Weed or the others tell anyone outside Ohu their families were dead? This just proves Gin was the better leader than Weed as he went out of his way to tell the relatives what happened to them. What was the army doing in the 6 months gap? Just laying around???
Perhaps they expected Orion to do it, considering he was on his way to Koyuki. Since the narrator said that they depended on Orion to kill Monsoon, and now everyone insisting him to return home to be their leader because they need him. Weed is depressed and remorseful over his words and actions towards Sirius that he has left his duties as a leader. Everyone like Kin, Ken, Tesshin and Toshimitsu were also Insisting Orion too. But Kin was intensely on it, to the point that he somewhat insulted Sirius (saying "He was different from the rest of us" and added a "no offense" esque statement which combined with Sirius' death and Orions grief makes it come of as needlessly insensitive even if it wasn't intentional)

Also according to Tesshin in chapter 10, ever since Orion left 6 months earlier everyone has kept quiet of his situation which probably unintentionally confirms that everyone were just lying around.
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Done.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Mako wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:39 am Image

What a beautiful Goraku cover! Perfect for Valentine’s Day! :bon2:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Huh, the date on that says 2/28... I hope that doesn’t mean either Ginga or the whole Goraku is taking a hiatus until then? :Koyukisweat:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

The dates on the covers are always off by at least a week, so the date of the 28th may mean that there's an off week. Website confirms this issue releases the 14th.
Done.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Looks like we're gonna get some coloured pages!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Tora wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:55 am Looks like we're gonna get some coloured pages!
Let's hope we get to see some of the new characters in colors and not just dumb ol' Orion again xD

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Mako wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:04 am The dates on the covers are always off by at least a week, so the date of the 28th may mean that there's an off week. Website confirms this issue releases the 14th.
I mentioned two months ago that Volume 4 will be released on February 28th, which is what Ginga_Soul said on twitter and showed two images from Amazon. So that date on the magazine cover likely means that. It makes sense because the goraku is representing Volume 4’s image on its latest cover.

Those dates are probably the same with other manga volumes that are being released.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

FDQ wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:04 am
Tora wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:55 am Looks like we're gonna get some coloured pages!
Let's hope we get to see some of the new characters in colors and not just dumb ol' Orion again xD
I hope so too!! Would love to see Shuou in colors :sasukehearts:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Agree. Any other then Orion is fine by me XD

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Tora wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:52 pm
Hear! Hear! It's time to see some other faces!!
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

WolfKing wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 pm
Tora wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:52 pm

Hear! Hear! It's time to see some other faces!!
In colour, oh yes! We get enough Orion in colour on volume covers. Haha

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

So, uhh... remember how I speculated what would happen if Yoshi were to realize his mistake of unwittingly undoing Hyena’s death??

https://mobile.twitter.com/ginga_soul14 ... 3203694597

...welp. :jeromeder:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Tsukitora wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:00 am So, uhh... remember how I speculated what would happen if Yoshi were to realize his mistake of unwittingly undoing Hyena’s death??

https://mobile.twitter.com/ginga_soul14 ... 3203694597

...welp. :jeromeder:
Poor Hyena. Murdered twice.

I'm sure his spirit will haunt Orion, y'know, 'cause Ginga Densetsu NOAH.
Done.
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Try not to worry guys.

ginga_soul is saying that Noah is having an out-of-body experience and is starting to remember that he is Hyena

Still, the fact that Hyena's death was ret-conned in the first place makes no sense to me. :tfw_bella1:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

fantachan wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:12 am Try not to worry guys.

ginga_soul is saying that Noah is having an out-of-body experience and is starting to remember that he is Hyena
Oh Thank God!! Because I was about to lose my mind on this! I don’t want Noah/Hyena to die! But Yoshi really made a mess by not remembering that Hyena was supposedly dead for a long time! Unless Hyena did survive a cut to his belly. Or was Sniper’s POV a false memory?!
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:17 am

Oh Thank God!! Because I was about to lose my mind on this! I don’t want Noah/Hyena to die! But Yoshi really made a mess by not remembering that Hyena was supposedly dead for a long time! Unless Hyena did survive a cut to his belly. Or was Sniper’s POV a false memory?!
Hougen saw Hyena's ghost. Moss did too.
icon by azzai
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Atha wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:20 am

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. And yet, how does it make sense to see Hyena alive still? If he was seen as a ghost, then he should have been in the afterlife. How could Yoshi change that? Sorry but I’m perplexed about where Yoshi is going with this.
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:26 am
Atha wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:20 am

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. And yet, how does it make sense to see Hyena alive still? If he was seen as a ghost, then he should have been in the afterlife. How could Yoshi change that? Sorry but I’m perplexed about where Yoshi is going with this.
He probably forgot that Hyena was already confirmed dead since those scenes depicting his spirit were done a long time ago.
Call me Cammi!

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”