Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Shiruba »

Thanks for the posts guys :D

Ooooh, this is gonna land Orion in some deep trouble. But holy hell how did Orion drag a dog twice the size of Crow so easily?!?
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Oh. And isn't that Crow with... Weed? When did he get out and have his ribs healed?

Seeing how small Orion is against that thing, my theory is now that they might be meant to be as abnormal size, just like P4, not just ''OMG that breed is so huge, it towers over anybody''. So, normal sized Tibetian mastiff would actually be half the size of those things. As to how they happened? Maybe another escaped experiment or something? Dunno, but I just can't accept them as normal dog beings. No. Ew. I hate them for not making sense. Also ugly.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

It’s all good Spirit X’D The tweets just came up in the past hour.

Looks like George is back too as he’s standing with Ken in one panel. That probably means Jerome is there as well!

And on post 13, could that be..!? :akakama: But in that case what’s he doing all the way out where Orion and his buddies are? Did he go on a search party too?

@ Kaiken, I think the Weed and Crow panels were from an earlier chapter and Ginga_soul used for comparison with Orion fighting Shuou. cx
Last edited by Tsukitora on Thu May 21, 2020 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

....huuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUHH??
Orion.... CARRIED Shuou ... all the way... to a RANDOM ravine... and PHYSICALLY THREW him off?!
Some things have a limit. That is all I'll say about that.

I'm happy to see everyone finally gathering back up together, but I wonder if even these numbers are enough to take care of this group. I kinda doubt it, without a plan.

ImageImage
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Not meaning to double post, but there's some more pics posted.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ginga_soul14 ... 4817543169

And...
Tesshin used the old-man version of 'we' here, 'washira' .... ARE THEY FINALLY CONSIDERED OLD NOW? Where's their little whiskers xD

ImageImage
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Sigh... okay, I know Orion's supposed to be overpowered, but this is just ridiculous. He struggled to carry a boar in TLW and yet here he treats Shuou like a half sack of tatties. Also, you know the writing's lazy when multiple fans have already pointed out the parallels between Orion 'fighting' Shuou and Weed 'fighting' Crow... if this is supposed to be some cool comparison of just how 'leaderlike' Orion has become, like his dad, then all it's proven is that they both have dreadful ideas. Humiliating an abnormally large enemy that doesn't hesitate to abuse their size (Crow with women and children, Shuou with anyone small(er) or elderly)... yeah, no way that's backfire fuel at all. :orion: :weed:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Shining Sirius wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Sigh... okay, I know Orion's supposed to be overpowered, but this is just ridiculous. He struggled to carry a boar in TLW and yet here he treats Shuou like a half sack of tatties.

right?! and it's not like anyone's dragged around Monsoon or the other bears that way, so why can he with Shuou, who's basically the same size, but also BIGGER than the boar that Orion struggled with?
Humiliating an abnormally large enemy that doesn't hesitate to abuse their size (Crow with women and children, Shuou with anyone small(er) or elderly)... yeah, no way that's backfire fuel at all. :orion: :weed:
Oooo yea, thisll definitely backfire. So much for learning from Sirius.

ImageImage
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Shining Sirius wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Sigh... okay, I know Orion's supposed to be overpowered, but this is just ridiculous. He struggled to carry a boar in TLW and yet here he treats Shuou like a half sack of tatties. Also, you know the writing's lazy when multiple fans have already pointed out the parallels between Orion 'fighting' Shuou and Weed 'fighting' Crow... if this is supposed to be some cool comparison of just how 'leaderlike' Orion has become, like his dad, then all it's proven is that they both have dreadful ideas. Humiliating an abnormally large enemy that doesn't hesitate to abuse their size (Crow with women and children, Shuou with anyone small(er) or elderly)... yeah, no way that's backfire fuel at all. :orion: :weed:
So true.

Ever since he was a tiny little puppy Orion was able to kick ass to those much bigger than him, and The only ole who stood a chance was Sirius. That along with comparisons to Riki are getting on my nerves. I mean when Gin and Weed were young they were both kicked down by bigger guys and had to be saved, but Orion always makes it perfectly.

A otherwise realistically flawed character made so ridiculously strong which goes beyond suspension of disbelief. Lazy writing indeed.
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Those panels of Orion dragging Shuou around is interesting and all, but what doesn't impress me is that Orion is using dialogue similar to when Weed was dragging Grow around (You don't know the pain of others, so you'll learn through your body, or whatever...). REAL original, Yoshi. :tfw_sirius2:
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

I'm glad Ken made a return though I do wish he had more scenes with Kagetora

And I saw Shuou's defeat coming a mile away, as far as I'm concerned, he's all talk and not the least bit intimating, PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE, ORION! :OUT:
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

...I think I preferred my prediction on what was going to happen with the Orion/Shuou fight, and not just because I turned out to be horribly wrong.
:yama1:

Also Ken is shown referring to Tesshin as "Tesshin-san". Since when has he done that?

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

I got more to say.

I get that Orion is “overpowered” as some of us describe him, but wasn’t someone else like Riki the same way as well? Of course I don’t think it’s fair to compare them yet because Orion still has more to learn. But with Orion’s character developmental progress, we can be sure that he’s on his way to become a better character.

I got so surprised and excited about Orion dragging Shuou’s ass and throwing him off the cliff and into the river like nothing. But how does Orion even do it? I think it’s pretty funny how it happened considering how large Shuou is. Yes, Tibetan Mastiffs are larger than Akita Inus, but let’s face it, Shuou isn’t even supposed to be THAT large to begin with. Then again, Crow was the same thing when Weed dragged his ass from before.

Yes, it’s a little confusing that Orion has no problem dealing with a giant fat dog while he struggled with a boar. But imagine how tired out you’d be if you have to carry a boar on your back for like 15 minutes or more from one location to another, which is far away.

Can we at least acknowledge that Orion exposed that fatass and taught him a lesson and gave him what he deserved as he got some revenge for Noah? Orion initiated the power of justice at Shuou, because who the hell cares about listening to worthless nonsense from a giant fatass?

Honestly, I was expecting Orion to engage in some sort of boss battle against Shuou. I didn’t expect Shuou to get exposed like that. I didn’t expect him to turn out to be such an easy bastard to defeat. It seems to me that there is a reason why Shuou is considered the third king of the Aka-ari. He looks like the weakest one. Sure enough, he is really that weak and pathetic? I mean how else would he get tossed off a cliff like that?

Well anyway, Shuou is surely alive down in that river. I wonder what will happen. I can probably imagine that he’ll head back to Aka-ari base and explain to the other two kings about what Orion did to him. Then either Wanwan or Beniou executes him after seeing what a disgrace Shuou is to them. That would definitely be reminiscent to how Nero was executed by Hougen’s army.

Whatever happens to Shuou next, he’s not looking threatening or dangerous anymore. This same Aka-ari king who looked like a lion when he was introduced and suddenly got hair gel to turn his hair into a giant furball...now he’s an unlucky clumsy fatass. May I now ask Shining Sirius for permission to also call him “Red Chonk,” or even “Dead Chonk” at this point?
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Also

Look, I know exaggeration is a thing, but that's way too big for a dog of any kind. Shuou's paw is about the size of Orion's entire upper body, for crying out loud!

Expert artist's rendition of Shuou and Orion in real life with human person for additional scale™

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Thank you for the posts!!

Nice too see old faces, Rigel and Izou! Interesting to see what'll happen to them. Woah Orion is that strong?! Amazing. XD
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:42 am May I now ask Shining Sirius for permission to also call him “Red Chonk,” or even “Dead Chonk” at this point?
Digsu wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 am
Expert artist's rendition of Shuou and Orion in real life with human person for additional scale™
I grinned and simultaneously realised that if I saw a dog that big... my soul would promptly vacate my body with my last breath and turn me into a mass of boneless goo on the pavement. :orion4:
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Digsu wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 am Also

Look, I know exaggeration is a thing, but that's way too big for a dog of any kind. Shuou's paw is about the size of Orion's entire upper body, for crying out loud!

Plus, Japanese akitas are actually even smaller (assuming the guy is between 170-185). That would be the size of considerably larger, American akitas.

But yeah, those things are just far too much. I like huge dogs as much as the next person (hah, probably even more!) but this is far too much. I could suspend disbelief and believe Orion carries a thing of that size, sure (I wouldn't mind if he carried a bear or even house), but not that a dog like that may exist. If they must, then an explanation at least is needed. I was okay with literal dragon in ginga, because it was explained.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

LMAO Digsu, that art is beautiful. xD
Spirit Tree wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:42 am Then either Wanwan or Beniou executes him after seeing what a disgrace Shuou is to them. That would definitely be reminiscent to how Nero was executed by Hougen’s army.
Id find it hard to believe theyd kill their own brother for failing 0_0 I mean theyd scold him for sure, but he's a huge soldier, if not useful in power then definitely as a mask to appear more threatening. These brothers cant be THAT dumb to kill someone useful right...?

I will ignore Orion dragging Shuou just to... move on and prepare myself for the next unbelieveable thing (like perhaps him battouga-ing a meteor I dunno) but I don't like having to do this for every crazy thing that happens >3>

ImageImage
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

lmao he's as big as Monsoon here. Orion could have dragged Monsoon off a cliff all along.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

How would a kishu be? XD
As the Star Sibs are mostly Kishu after all lol
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Tora wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:58 pm

How would a kishu be? XD
As the Star Sibs are mostly Kishu after all lol

Kishu is usually 10cm smaller than Japanese akitas, but roughly they could be said to be the same height, so approximately 50-55cm
Favorites:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”