Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 am Also

Look, I know exaggeration is a thing, but that's way too big for a dog of any kind. Shuou's paw is about the size of Orion's entire upper body, for crying out loud!

Expert artist's rendition of Shuou and Orion in real life with human person for additional scale™
Well this says a lot. A whole lot! Maybe Shuou is another lab experiment like Kaiken said, after all. :tfw_sirius1:
Love that art image, though.
Dragon wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:22 am
Spirit Tree wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:42 am Then either Wanwan or Beniou executes him after seeing what a disgrace Shuou is to them. That would definitely be reminiscent to how Nero was executed by Hougen’s army.
Id find it hard to believe theyd kill their own brother for failing 0_0 I mean theyd scold him for sure, but he's a huge soldier, if not useful in power then definitely as a mask to appear more threatening. These brothers cant be THAT dumb to kill someone useful right...?

I will ignore Orion dragging Shuou just to... move on and prepare myself for the next unbelieveable thing (like perhaps him battouga-ing a meteor I dunno) but I don't like having to do this for every crazy thing that happens >3>
I mean Wanwan and Beniou were the ones who terminated that Tosa captain. They might even do the same thing to Captain Bastard for his failures if he returns to their base. In Shuou’s case, I am probably overthinking when I say that he might also be terminated after getting embarrassed by Orion. Those three kings are brothers, after all. With Shuou being the dumbest one. Is he really even THAT useful? After all of what we’ve seen with him, one would think that it says something differently.

I wonder how hysterical any of us would be if Orion were to Battouga a meteor. :P4:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Is this the chapter you guys were missing?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9lb4e5b3z1fc ... 9HGJa?dl=0

Also Hi I'm Vanille and I've been following this forum for a looong time without saying much because I'm very shy and not very good with words. :tfw_bella1:

Nice to meet you all haha ///
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

vanille wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:46 pm Is this the chapter you guys were missing?

Also Hi I'm Vanille and I've been following this forum for a looong time without saying much because I'm very shy and not very good with words. :tfw_bella1:

WOW!!! Thank you very much, dude!! :tfw_bella2:
Now we’re pretty much all caught up thanks to you!! :EXCITE:
Thank you for Chapter 42!

And nice to meet you, too, vanille! :tfw_rigel3:
Your username reminds me of the character from Final Fantasy 13!

You don’t have to be shy. This community would like to hear from you on every single post that you make. Just like it wants with all other members.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

vanille wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:46 pm Is this the chapter you guys were missing?

YAY! Thanks for sharing! And welcome aswell ^_^

Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Oh wow, that's quite the way to make a debut on Ginga Board! :bon2:
Thank you so very much for Chapter 42, vanille, and a warm welcome to you! :heart:
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Hi and warm welcome fellow Scandinavian fan!!
And THANK YOU! ^_^
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Re: New Ginga series? Ginga Densetsu Noa?

Post by Gingaddict »

striker32 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:17 am
Digsu wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:51 am Translated the lower half of the dark circle/bubble (the first half seems to just explain that the Ohu army won at the end of TLW but Sirius died):

"The heartbroken Orion disappears.
When that happens, his friends who have seen many battles will...?!
A new entry in the grand Ginga saga!!!"

Hmm, seems like Orion is taking Sirius's death pretty hard... What could he be up to?
orion is up to no good i can tell you that :tfw_rigel2:
I don't know about you, but I don't really like those little bits because they can be very misleading and repeating stuff that we've seen in the previous chapter like we didn't read the last one. Also they ask question that raise expectations only to dash them by not doing much the next chapter.
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Hi Vanille! ^--^ Thanks so much for this! And welcome! =3 Don't be too shy to talk! I know the feels, but no one here is rude here, so it'll be alright ^^

As for the chapter... My goodness, can someone please feed Kin and Tama?! They look sickly starved ;;

ImageImage
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Dragon wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:11 am

Hi Vanille! ^--^ Thanks so much for this! And welcome! =3 Don't be too shy to talk! I know the feels, but no one here is rude here, so it'll be alright ^^

As for the chapter... My goodness, can someone please feed Kin and Tama?! They look sickly starved ;;
Haven’t Kin and Tama eaten enough? Especially when we saw their appearance back in Chapter 16? They look big and fat enough already. Just saying.

I’m just joking around. Please don’t take it personally.
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Thanks to vanille, chapter 42 is up.
https://fantasscans.blogspot.com/2020/0 ... er-42.html

I have so many problems with this chapter, but I'm too cranky to mention them now.
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

My thoughts this chapter:
SPOILER
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! you're all so sweet!! :tfw_orion1:

I gotta credit Digsu for linking booklive and letting us know where it's possible to buy the magazines, and Kaiken for mentioning addons that let you take a screenshot while scrolling! I had no idea that was a thing :tfw_rigel1:
Anwyay, I'd be happy to help out with future chapters if needed !

And thank you fanta for your amazing work as always! I'm really thankful to you and blivery for everything you're doing for this community! :tfw_bella2:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Alright!!! Thank you very much, Fanta! :EXCITE:

Beniou: “You two...I haven’t seen your faces. When did you get here?

Kage: What are you saying? We’ve been here for some time.

Beniou: “Don’t talk back to me, idiot!”

Well you did ask them a question, dumbass! Jeez, isn’t it a wonder that Beniou just smacks those guys in frustration all because Rocket bit him on the face? :tfw_bella1:

So now we know how Bon got away and left Andy and Yamabiko with Shuou. And how did Bon get all that information for Orion? Well it seems to me that Shuou talked a whole bunch to Andy’s group throughout the day. Even explaining that Captain Bastard was working with Shuou? Well that’s quite something.

AHA! If Shuou is the lowest rank, then that means he is the weakest of the three brothers, like I said before. And Noah suggests Orion to let Shuou live? Oh don’t worry, Noah. Orion won’t kill him. He’ll just beat the crap out of him and teach him a lesson like we will see soon. :rigel4:

Noah once again talks about a bigger demon. Who is that bigger demon? Wanwan? ...or something else?

And so now we know why Andy and Yamabiko are hanging out with Shuou. Is anyone getting a feeling about what Shuou is going to do? Is he rivaling against his brothers to take lands? It’s no wonder he put on hair gel to look like a greaser gangster.

That’s a fine chapter, I’ll say.

EDIT: oh, and Bon mentions Gennai. I wonder what that fatass is up to.
Last edited by Spirit Tree on Mon May 25, 2020 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

oh gods
oh no
oH GODS
IT'S HAPPENING
THE METEOR LOL NO FREAKIN' WAAAYYYYYYY
... or maybe it's Monsoon or adult Chibi :'D I vote that one PLEASE.

edit:
Tsukitora wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:55 am • Anyone wanna make a new emoji of that strange straight-mouthed face of Reika’s?
YES

ImageImage
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

I... I want that damn meteor to be "the bigger threat" Noah is talking about. Why? Because I want Orion to hecking destroy it with a battouga or something equally ridiculous so I can finally give up on this series! ::D

Also.. Orion is just looking for every opportunity to get violent again.

Noah: "Just ignore that dude. I don't need you to take revenge for me. There is something much bigger and more dangerous coming. We need to prepare for that and not fight dumb dogs."

Orion:

But Hyenoah... thank you.. thank you for calling the ohu army, that are currently running around like headless chickens, "dumb animals". I shall relish this moment forever.
Image Image
PhantomWolf
Potential
Potential

Post by PhantomWolf »

Leomonade wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 am I... I want that damn meteor to be "the bigger threat" Noah is talking about. Why? Because I want Orion to hecking destroy it with a battouga or something equally ridiculous so I can finally give up on this series! ::D

Also.. Orion is just looking for every opportunity to get violent again.

Noah: "Just ignore that dude. I don't need you to take revenge for me. There is something much bigger and more dangerous coming. We need to prepare for that and not fight dumb dogs."

Orion:

But Hyenoah... thank you.. thank you for calling the ohu army, that are currently running around like headless chickens, "dumb animals". I shall relish this moment forever.
i approve of your use of bill wurtz's history of japan
made by Dragon!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Leomonade wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 am I... I want that damn meteor to be "the bigger threat" Noah is talking about. Why? Because I want Orion to hecking destroy it with a battouga or something equally ridiculous so I can finally give up on this series! ::D
:EXCITE: I'm dead

--

WAIT GUYS. I KNOW WHAT IT'LL BE.
Sirius's spirit, once Orion had banished it from possessing his body, SENT DOWN A METEOR TO TEACH HIM A LESSON.
The Ohu army will be forced to abandon this war against the Aka-ari and join forces, to prove to Sirius that everyone can be friends in life, no matter what they've done.
And then Sirius's spirit will nod and poof the meteor away.
This is the conclusion :OUT:

ImageImage
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Leomonade wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 am Noah: "Just ignore that dude. I don't need you to take revenge for me. There is something much bigger and more dangerous coming. We need to prepare for that and not fight dumb dogs."

Orion:
Oh my God! :tfw_rigel1: :tfw_rigel1:

Thanks for giving me a good laugh! I definitely love that part of that History of Japan video!
blivery
Potential
Potential

Post by blivery »

vanille wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:13 am Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! you're all so sweet!! :tfw_orion1:

I gotta credit Digsu for linking booklive and letting us know where it's possible to buy the magazines, and Kaiken for mentioning addons that let you take a screenshot while scrolling! I had no idea that was a thing :tfw_rigel1:
Anwyay, I'd be happy to help out with future chapters if needed !

And thank you fanta for your amazing work as always! I'm really thankful to you and blivery for everything you're doing for this community! :tfw_bella2:
You're too sweet, thank you for the chapter! Don't worry, everyones really nice here.

:orion3:
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

I'm almost cetain the meteors are just used as metaphors to represent the threats against Ou.

IIRC there were 3 meteors in similar size and one that was significantly larger. The 3 ones are the Aka-Ari bros and the bigger one is the new threat.

Please let the new threat be adult Chibi wanting revenge for Sirius' death.

Also, maybe Noah is right about not killing the Aka-Ari. Imagine if the new threat is so bad, they actually have to team up with Aka-Ari in order to defeat a common enemy :tfw_sirius3:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”