PurePlastic items

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Reno
Friend
Friend

Re: PurePlastic items

Post by Reno »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:29 pm https://twitter.com/silverfangnet/statu ... 02118?s=21
A new mug design featuring Riki, Shiro, Gin, and Akakabuto! I like this one! :bon1:
Yes! I always loved that artwork! It's so cool to see it on a mug (now I must get one)
Image Avatar and banner done by Kasi. Sprite by GSDJohn!
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:29 pm https://twitter.com/silverfangnet/statu ... 02118?s=21
A new mug design featuring Riki, Shiro, Gin, and Akakabuto! I like this one! :bon1:
Love it!!! :sasukehearts:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
FoxxTrott
Recruit
Recruit

Post by FoxxTrott »

I hope there is Jerome merch I love jerome
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

FoxxTrott wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:21 pm I hope there is Jerome merch I love jerome
Here's a list of all the PurePlastic merchandise that features Jerome in any way. Most of it's just group shots he happens to be in but they have produced a plushie of him.

FoxxTrott
Recruit
Recruit

Post by FoxxTrott »

Digsu wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:28 pm
FoxxTrott wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:21 pm I hope there is Jerome merch I love jerome
Here's a list of all the PurePlastic merchandise that features Jerome in any way. Most of it's just group shots he happens to be in but they have produced a plushie of him.
Thankyou! And I've gotta say that plushie is adorable I mean all of there plushies are.
Crystal
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Crystal »

Shiro!!! :sasukehearts: I love this design so much!
Uru
Friend
Friend

Post by Uru »

Campaign of Ginga-parody: The First Wars in Urumi! Buy items of any series made by Yoshihiro Takahashi and you will get The First Wars freebie items.
If you buy with 10 euro, you will get 1 item, with 20 euro 2 items, 30 euro 3 items etc. (Please note that shipping does not count, only the price of items.) We try to send different items with each order.

There is 5 different items (post card & 4 different key chains).

Please note!
If you have pre ordered magnets or acrylic key chains, you will get these items automatically. No need to make new order.
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Uru wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:59 am Campaign of Ginga-parody: The First Wars in Urumi! Buy items of any series made by Yoshihiro Takahashi and you will get The First Wars freebie items.
If you buy with 10 euro, you will get 1 item, with 20 euro 2 items, 30 euro 3 items etc. (Please note that shipping does not count, only the price of items.) We try to send different items with each order.

Please note!
If you have pre ordered magnets or acrylic key chains, you will get these items automatically. No need to make new order.
Aww, I already recieved the keychains :( I missed out on these then

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Uru wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:59 am Campaign of Ginga-parody: The First Wars in Urumi! Buy items of any series made by Yoshihiro Takahashi and you will get The First Wars freebie items.

Please note!
Awesome!! Thanks for letting us know.

Just bought the last two PP plushies I needed to complete my collection.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Wolpard wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Please note!
Awesome!! Thanks for letting us know.

Just bought the last two PP plushies I needed to complete my collection.
I bought two PP plushies too XD
Uru
Friend
Friend

Post by Uru »

FDQ wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Please note!
Sorry, it is for new acrylic key chains. Not the chibi-versions.
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Uru wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:38 pm
FDQ wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Please note!
Sorry, it is for new acrylic key chains. Not the chibi-versions.
Ooh, I didn't know there were coming newer keychains :o

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Received my PP plushies today with all 4 keychains, they're all really nice! That was a good promo, I'd been sitting on buying those plushies for ages XD
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor

Post by RiKyy »

Anybody knows may is this promo still available? :D I waited for my nameday money so now I want to spend it xD

My collection site: https://rikyy.weebly.com/
Check it :riki:
Uru
Friend
Friend

Post by Uru »

There is some postcards left, but key chains are sold out.
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor

Post by RiKyy »

Uru wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:20 pm There is some postcards left, but key chains are sold out.

Ahhh, sad story :tfw_orion1: thanks for the answer! ^^

My collection site: https://rikyy.weebly.com/
Check it :riki:
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Got my plushies and keychains the other day. I love them so much. The keychains are super nice for freebies.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Got two poster and a keychain! Love it!! <3
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

New keychain set announced, featuring Weed, Jerome, Tesshin, GB, Hougen, and "a secret character". Preorders are set to open at Urumi next Monday.

Also "[they] have now delivered all prototypes to Japan, including the plushies", so I hope we'll get some news about that in the near future, too.

LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Digsu wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:50 pm New keychain set announced, featuring Weed, Jerome, Tesshin, GB, Hougen, and "a secret character". Preorders are set to open at Urumi next Monday.

Also "[they] have now delivered all prototypes to Japan, including the plushies", so I hope we'll get some news about that in the near future, too.
Oh I love those :tfw_orion1:
I so wanna get more stuff from Urumi but it was such a hassle to get what I bought over here :tfw_orion2
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”