Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for the final chapter, vanille!

As for the chapter itself...I just have no clue. :|

EDIT: But I'll make my final initial reaction, anyway.

So the two Aka-ari dumbasses just sink into the sea like that. Might as well join Monsoon down there.

Wait, there's Unsai with Reika's original group. Is that Kawasemi? And...What?! Now Akame is back there with them?! From being right there to appearing in Futago Pass to reappearing back with Reika's original group? What kind of ninja dog is he?

What the hell? Orion is back to being unconscious? I don't know what the hell is going on.

...What is with that bright light shining down on that group?

Oh my God! Orion is awake and standing! The light brought him back again! Was this really all a dream?

Oh look. Humans are taking Dead Chonk's body. Fine by me.

Oh look. Sirius's dead body is now returned to his own beach grave. The Kamakiri bros must be upset about that.

And there's a woman finding...Noah/Hyena's dead body on a shore? What happened? Did the worms inside Jesus Dog dissolve as well?
Last edited by Spirit Tree on Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Oh flip, here we go.. let’s see just how badly this ends :tfw_orion1:

splish splash the buffoons take a bath
• Oof, lotta text here. Maybe I should’ve made myself wait for Digsu’s translation?
• !? Oh so now Yoshi happens to remember where Kagetora and Akame are actually supposed to be? And they show Buna, Kogomi, Kanachoro, and Tanishi, but where the flip is Reika!?
• Also, is that Kawasemi behind Unsai?? :kawasemi: Long time no see goatee doggo lol
• Jyo please don’t be snapping @ Kin x.x
• Oop, Chibi found Orion! …Wait. Just how much dogspeak does he know now?? Props to Bob if he happened to give him some lessons.
• WHY ARE KENSHIN’S WIFE’S EARS TOO LONG AGAIN- oh. And next page the the longness transfers to her neck. Wtf? :derpgin:
• Where the heck is Rigel in all this worrying over his K.O’ed bro??
• Ok that’s a lil funny, everyone on the bottom right of page 12 has the comical dashes thru the pupils XD
• …Did Orion really fall back to earth only to get picked back up by another tractor beam??
• wAIT HE’S ALIVE :’D
• And the humans have found and flied off with Shuou, who like the other 2 buffoons said earlier is most likely a goner.
• Here’s the Kama bros again… Ahh, Sirius is back in his grave. Guess his last spiritual duty is really done. And apparently it recomposed his corpse XP
• !? Is that..? Could that be one of Noah’s thought to be dead owners? Oh nooo this’ll make for a tearjerker, huh.
• As expected, looks like Noah’s duty is done and time up too. Let’s just pretend he was never Hyena.

Welp. Now we just wait for further announcements on when they’ll force Yoshi to continue, because we know they probably will :tfw_aokabuto2:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

And... this is it... The end

Though, last page says something about Takahashi-sensei and September
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Tora wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:41 pm And... this is it... The end

OH NO NO NO! Don't even think about it! You have pushed Yoshi for far too long, publishers! Give that old man a break already, damn it! :tfw_sirius4:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:46 pm
Tora wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:41 pm And... this is it... The end

OH NO NO NO! Don't even think about it! You have pushed Yoshi for far too long, publishers! Give that old man a break already, damn it! :tfw_sirius4:
Something about it, won't know wxactly till Digsu translated

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Here's the translation!
SPOILER
Tsukitora wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:29 pm • !? Is that..? Could that be one of Noah’s thought to be dead owners? Oh nooo this’ll make for a tearjerker, huh.
Pretty sure it's the old lady who was mentioned a loooong time ago as sometimes giving Noah and the kids some dog food.
Tora wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:41 pm Though, last page says something about Takahashi-sensei and September
...I totally missed that before I saw this post. Guess I was right about Orion still having "a destiny to fulfill" being a bad sign...

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Digsu wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:56 pm Here's the translation!
SPOILER
Tsukitora wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:29 pm • !? Is that..? Could that be one of Noah’s thought to be dead owners? Oh nooo this’ll make for a tearjerker, huh.
Pretty sure it's the old lady who was mentioned a loooong time ago as sometimes giving Noah and the kids some dog food.
Tora wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:41 pm Though, last page says something about Takahashi-sensei and September
...I totally missed that before I saw this post. Guess I was right about Orion still having "a destiny to fulfill" being a bad sign...
Thanks Digsu.

I looked for the same kind of thing when GDA ended.

Also, guess I am 5 volumes behind

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille and Digsu

so this is the end of GDN? I think it was good that Sirius and Noah went back to being dead and that Orion didn't die. Hope Orion goes to see his mother now. Apart from that another bad rushed ending. Also will Ginga continue? Is that the new series they are talking about? If so then what ever it's going to be about I hope that it is better than this
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

>Takahashi-sensei's new series starts in September!
Neither Takahashi or us can never catch a break, huh?
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Actual photo from Yoshi's workplace:

Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

I am so dumb I forgot about the lady that would feed Noah and his foster kiddos DX

At least this alien bullcrap arc is finally over; maybe with luck we’ll be able to pretend it never actually happened like Yoshi does w/ GNG’s wolf arc. :bella3: And if Ginga’s resuming after all in just a few months (unless Yoshi on the off chance has a whole new story idea??) maybe not all hope is lost for seeing Koyuki and Bella again. Wonder what the next series will be called… Ginga Densetsu Please Stop Leaving Dogs with Potential Uncharacterized or in the Void? :batto: :shigure: :mel: :shirozaru: :rara: :muu: :koyuki: :gdwokotetsu: :koushirou: :yamabiko: :bon: :bella: :maru: :sunny:

Which has me thinking. Does anyone else ever wonder if it would’ve made more sense for GDWO to take a hiatus and TLW and GDN to be extension arcs in that? Considering WEED made it to a whoppin’ 60 volumes and the total volumes since then has been…

GDWO=30
TLW=22
GDN=17

…huh. 69. XD
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Tsukitora wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:27 pm GDWO=30
TLW=22
GDN=17

…huh. 69. XD
GDR = 1
GNG = 18
GDW = 60

=79

79 + 69 = 148.

Plus extra manga

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for the translation, Digsu!
SPOILER
With my final GDN reaction now being said...

Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Well that ending was.. lackluster and unsatisfying.
Not at all surprised but still really disappointed they just won't let Yoshi retire already even after this flop :EMPTY:

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

Ok, I will give GDN this, those last few pages of Hyena and that old lady were actually very good as an ending for Hyena. He fought at the front for Ohu after his return, his dead body is washed up on the shore where the old lady who brought food finds him, and therefore we come full circle for Hyena's character in GDN. The calm smile and the still ocean makes this end for Hyena peaceful, which he deserves after finally getting the chance to fight for Ohu.

I like this interpretation if it wasn't for the fact that I have my doubts about whether or not that was actually Hyena, to begin with. I've always thought that Noah was a completely different being that had possessed Hyena's body. I think the same of Sirius.

I'd like to believe that Noah's righteousness came from the body of Hyena, so that Hyena still fought in spirit, in case Noah actually was a different being.
Have a nice day!
Pulkov

Post by Pulkov »

I'm just glad this chaotic shitshow is finally over.

Wait what's that...

>Takahashi-sensei's new series starts in September!

Nara
Potential
Potential

Post by Nara »

Good riddance. I hope the new series will be unrelated to Ginga, or just some short stories which can be combined into Shin Gaidens.
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

What the actual hell?? What an unsatisfactory ending to an already lackluster series. Thanks for providing all the chapters and translations Vanille and Digsu! Well, at least now, Sirius and Hyena can finally rest in peace.
All we can hope for now is that this new series goes back to the formula that made Ginga good, where this series started off but derailed big time. We need a dog threat, one that goes back to basics like Hougen or Victor. No supernatural bullsh*t, nothing paranormal, just good old Ginga doing what it does best. Now that it's over, I'm hoping the next series will be better, but I just want Yoshi to retire. Poor guy needs it. :tfw_sirius5:
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

I hope Yoshi goes back to the tried and true method after this, though even that hasn't been good in a long while (as much as the... wildness of GDN was different and interesting I don't think I want more of it right now lol). Unfortunately, no matter what he chooses I have the feeling they're all going to have awful endings after being dragged out for volumes and volumes with pointless filler. It's clear he really doesn't want to do this anymore but no matter how bad the manga is the publishers just won't stop forcing him to make more content <__________>

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Wisp
Potential
Potential

Post by Wisp »

I am actually excited about the new series. Whatever he makes, it cannot be more bad than GDN! So it will be better. :))

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”