One Step at a Time

Two mountains that reside in inside the Ohu Mountain Range.
JiiJoo
Recruit
Recruit

Re: One Step at a Time

Post by JiiJoo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:33 pm

"Me? Nah I'm fine, no need to qorry about me old man." Odalys yawned and sat down, he started scratching his ear, showing disintrest In the fact that the old wolf was injured, he wasn't the most compassionate dog around.
:bon: :bella: :maxim: :lydia: :aram: :pinkdragon:
*Insert Intresting something*

Nuulo27

Post by Nuulo27 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Akame sighed, and turned his head to see the young, very worried male in front of him. After hearing his concern, the Kishu watched Retsuga lick his still bleeding wound. The rain surely didn't help the wound scar.
"I think he will be just fine" the strategist nodded. Once he had evened his breath, he got up and walked back to the entrance of the cave. He heard the "old man", but didn't give any attention to it.
"I'm okay, if you are" Akame told after hearing Retsuga's question. He looked outside, but he saw no signs of the storm getting any easier. Akame was only worried about the other dogs back at Gajou, but he was sure that Gin had taken care of it. Despite that, he was willing to be there to ensure the leader's safety. After looking out for a while, the Kishu turned back to see the males he was now stuck with.
"If the valley starts flooding, we are not safe. If that happens, you will have to do as I say, or our chances to survive come near zero" Akame explained very seriously, and lowered his head.

Gingastar
RPG Moderator
RPG Moderator

Post by Gingastar » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Aki was hardly convinced by Akame and Restuga's reassurance. It wasn't that he didn't believe him, but the young pup was just simply worried for his friend. If Mister Wolf died, he might have to be all alone again...

Aki tried to take his mind off of it, looking back at Mister Akame as he spoke about the valley flooding. The pups ear's fell flat in fear, wanting to voice his fears now about the valley flooding, but he decided against it as he felt he had whined enough. He looked around the cave at his soaked, exhausted, and hurt companions, and what had he done? He cried and had to be carried all the way to the cave. Guilt crept up on the young pup, while no one had called him such a thing, Aki was starting to feel helpless, a burden on the rest of the group. He wanted to help more!

"M-Maybe we should all get some rest!" He decided to suggest suddenly. "I think we should all rest and wait for the storm to end! We're tired and Mister Wolf is hurt! I can even stand guard and wake everyone up if something happens!" He looked at the group with large green eyes that burned with the desire to help everyone out, he hoped they would take him up on his suggestion!

Banners by me

DeviantArt | Twitter | Tumblr

JazzyJazz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JazzyJazz » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:05 am

"Mmm," murmured Retsuga, lifting his head and nodding in agreement. "Rest would be good. There's nothing else we can do anyway...still, perhaps we would take shifts, Akame. If the storm gets worse and this cave gets flooded,someone needs to be awake to warn the rest of us." Retsuga glanced between the two younger males.

"You two should sleep while you can. Leave everything else to us."

My favorites of the Bearhound Fam:
:gin: :riki: :orion: :rigel: :bella:

JiiJoo
Recruit
Recruit

Post by JiiJoo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:53 pm

"Weeell If that's the case." Odalys said with a smile stretching his muscles a bit before jumping on a bit higher rock.
The young dog lied down and curled up, "Just be careful, Water can be more dangerous than fire." He muttered, slowly closing his amber eyes but quickly falling asleep. His snoring echoing.
:bon: :bella: :maxim: :lydia: :aram: :pinkdragon:
*Insert Intresting something*

Nuulo27

Post by Nuulo27 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Akame listened to the brave young male, as he suggested to have the first shift. Akame was happy, that these kind of young hopes existed.
"You should get some rest too Retsuga. At least as long that your wound heals a bit" the white Kishu suggested, and turned his head back to the hole. He did not get a good first impression about Odalys, but he did not let that bother him.
"A Ganin can stay up 5 days straight without any food, I can do this, you all get some rest" he explained and sat down in front of the exit.

Return to “Futago Pass”