2021 Q2 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: 2021 Q2 Submission Themes

Post by Arano »

Digsu wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:31 pm YOU GET A HAMSTER

AND YOU GET A HAMSTER

EVERYBODY GETS A HAMSTER

does anybody else remember that Hamtaro is a thing that exists
Omg! How long did this take you to do??? I could spend ages looking at this they're so well done :yama1:

Edit: Ron in a uniform ahhhh
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Arano wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:32 pm

AND YOU GET A HAMSTER

EVERYBODY GETS A HAMSTER

Omg! How long did this take you to do??? I could spend ages looking at this they're so well done :yama1:
Thank you :EXCITE:

I've been working on these on-and-off for like two weeks, though I'm not sure how long it actually took to finish each one... Maybe a couple hours per banner, because I used copy/paste pretty liberally (there's a reason there's only like three body/eye shapes across all of them).

In general it only took me a couple of minutes to make one hampster, not counting the ones with clothing and other extras.

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

AND YOU GET A HAMSTER

EVERYBODY GETS A HAMSTER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS SO GOOD I COULD CRY 😭😭😭
My day is made
I love this
I love Hamtaro and being fused with Ginga is the biggest brain thing ever done 💗

ImageImage
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

AND YOU GET A HAMSTER

EVERYBODY GETS A HAMSTER

I LOVE HAMTARO

I remember watching that followed by that one show Sitting Ducks all the time during elementary school

I dont know who's my fave I love them all ;;
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

HAMTAROOOOOOO

Brings back so many memories!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

AND YOU GET A HAMSTER

EVERYBODY GETS A HAMSTER

HAMATAROOO <33

they all look SO GOOD!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Tenrou24
Potential
Potential

Post by Tenrou24 »

These are all so good and I'm going to submit the most cursed thing I whipped up instead of doing my dissertation.......

EDIT: https://64.media.tumblr.com/721ea0488c1 ... 01cc97.png

CURSED CURSED THIS BANNER IS CURSED!!!!! :bella4: :bella4:
Ex-staff member of the now closed Silver Fang Fanhouse. If you want any old media from it, please send a pm.

DVT Survivor ♥

Typesetter for GDW Volumes 21-23 https://www.gingaboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=4869
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

YAAAY The banners are up!! :KRUMP:

Hmm, maybe you missed it, but I mentioned that this one was not to be used:
GSDJohn wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:07 am (Edit: I removed this banner as I made two new versions of it. You can see the two new banners three posts after this one)
GSDJohn wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:07 am -Ignore the initial KRUMP banner (that I removed from the initial post but that can still be seen in the replies), use these two:
:sniper: :hakuro: :kisaragi: :john: :bill: :bemu: KRUMP GNG faves: :KRUMP:

Image :rick: :kyoushiro: :shingo: :minazuki: :nero: KRUMP assorted faves, minor doggos prevailing: :KRUMP:
I only meant the last two KRUMP banners to be used and not the initial one, that one was an incomplete version of the other two where the characters are not organized (in the new ones they're organized by GNG characters and minor characters + Kyoushiro respectively) and John lacks the black fur around his snout. Could you remove the initial one? Sorry for the confusions.
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Tenrou24 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:33 pm These are all so good and I'm going to submit the most cursed thing I whipped up instead of doing my dissertation.......

My little Ginga! I did this crossover myself once XD I'll upload it tomorrow!

GSDJohn I'll remove that first banner as well, sorry! Totally didn't read your post (x
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

OMG MLP LOL That's hilarious Tenrou. Nice cutey marks for each of them too xD

ImageImage
Wisp
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Wisp »

Tenrou24 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:33 pm These are all so good and I'm going to submit the most cursed thing I whipped up instead of doing my dissertation.......

Adorable! I recognize Gin, but who are other characters?
Tenrou24
Potential
Potential

Post by Tenrou24 »

Wisp wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:33 pm

I tried to make John, Smith and Ben! They don't have...great designs since I thought them up on the fly, trying to keep them pony-style so not going too overboard. :THOT:
If anyone wants to go ahead and make a pony styled Gin, go ahead! I'd like to see what you come up with :)
Ex-staff member of the now closed Silver Fang Fanhouse. If you want any old media from it, please send a pm.

DVT Survivor ♥

Typesetter for GDW Volumes 21-23 https://www.gingaboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=4869
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Tenrou24 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:09 pm

I tried to make John, Smith and Ben! They don't have...great designs since I thought them up on the fly, trying to keep them pony-style so not going too overboard. :THOT:
If anyone wants to go ahead and make a pony styled Gin, go ahead! I'd like to see what you come up with :)
https://www.deviantart.com/hey-magpie/a ... -353161012

Cringing at the fact I did this 13 years ago :OUT:
ZackThePuppy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ZackThePuppy »

I love the Pokemon one <3
Tenrou24
Potential
Potential

Post by Tenrou24 »

Arano wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:12 pm
Tenrou24 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:09 pm

https://www.deviantart.com/hey-magpie/a ... -353161012

Cringing at the fact I did this 13 years ago :OUT:
Heyy its not bad, Arano!! In hindsight I probably should of used the male model for ponies but it was a quick thing haha
I did also want to make one with Shogun and the monke meme...but I had no ideas :bella3:

DVT Survivor ♥

kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

I just remembered I haven't submitted my banner for next month yet!!

I'm super grateful for Fanta's hard work, and was introduced to the monkey arc through her translations. If it weren't for that, I would have never found one of my new all time favorites, Yukimura! The story was always something I wanted to read, especially a couple years back when I was looking for more content to consume, but alas the year was 2014 and my mind never thought to even check any type of forums or boards. Reading the monkey arc for the first time made me feel like a kid watching the animes for the first time all over again. The board wouldn't be the same without all of Fanta and Vanille's hard work to keep us up to date with the latest translations and scans! <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

kahooton wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:18 am I just remembered I haven't submitted my banner for next month yet!!

I'm super grateful for Fanta's hard work, and was introduced to the monkey arc through her translations. If it weren't for that, I would have never found one of my new all time favorites, Yukimura! The story was always something I wanted to read, especially a couple years back when I was looking for more content to consume, but alas the year was 2014 and my mind never thought to even check any type of forums or boards. Reading the monkey arc for the first time made me feel like a kid watching the animes for the first time all over again. The board wouldn't be the same without all of Fanta and Vanille's hard work to keep us up to date with the latest translations and scans! <3
Oh crap, I got so happily distracted by the hamsters that I forgot that there will be banners for next month. :yama1:

I’m loving the idea to honor Fantachan! The fandom here wouldn’t have gotten far into the series without her. I wish I could create a banner for next month, but all I can do is say...Thank you, Fanta!
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

kahooton wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:18 am
OMG I love this banner TToTT It's beautiful!!
I gotta do one this month!

ImageImage
Hyzenthlay Rose
Banned
Banned

Post by Hyzenthlay Rose »

kahooton wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:18 am I just remembered I haven't submitted my banner for next month yet!!

That's so pretty! I love the orange color theme, the leaves and flowers and the grainy filter!
The Gay Jackalope

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

so beautiful!!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3

Return to “Main”