2021 Q3 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Re: 2021 Q3 Submission Themes

Post by kahooton »

Dragon wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:17 am Surprise secret banner is done!! >:'D
GSDJohn wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:09 pm
SoullessDog wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:07 am
Spirit Tree wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:42 pm
hey arano, can you use this version instead? O:
The Counting Game thread's highest scores!
Album of everyone's chibis!: https://imgur.com/a/UZvp87D

Not everyone plays in the thread, but recently, both threads have hit some pretty big scores! I wanted to make a banner repping that including the more frequent/recent posters xP I could only make so many, but I think I got everyone from the thread in recent times. Everyone's repped by either their icon character or signature character! Sorry for any mistakes D:

Left side
SPOILER
Right side
SPOILER
GSDJohn wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:52 am SURPRISE!!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:

Another banner for the community!! Pixel-Art GingaBoard Users enjoying a nice time eating Pizza!! :EXCITE:

Especifically, the users featured on this banner are the users that have supported the Super Ginga War project either by participating on its tournament or commenting on the main Super Ginga War topic. This is a "Thank you" banner for you all! :EXCITE:

The idea of us GingaBoard users being reunited at a Pizzeria enjoying a good time was inspired mainly by Spirit Tree's posts about Pizza and dogs eating Pizza and SoullessDog's earlier banner suggestions about a banner showing many GingaBoard users hanging out and spending a good time together as a community. The banner of GingaBoard users hanging out is finally a thing!! Plus PIZZAS! :bon2:

The banner has quite a bunch of subtle user-specific references! :rigel4: And the arrangements of the users in the tables are fully intentional! The users featured on the tables are, from left to right:

Image Image Image First table: Raki (Retsuga), Jinto (Scarred Akame) and Trout (King Weed)

Image Image Image Second Table: Akame, Sandatora and Reno (Ozaru)

Image Image Image Third Table: Dragon (Dog Lyney), Kahooton (ChuutoraBon) and LIBRAKIND

Image Image Image Fourth Table: SoullessDog (Black-eyed Murder S), Spirit Tree (GBRiki) and GSDJohn (Devil Tyrant John)

OMGGGGG you guyssss :tfw_orion1: :tfw_orion1: :tfw_orion1: I love these banners so so much!! You're always so creative with these things, now I'm regretting not making one for this month!
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Alright, first banner using the GNG coloring book images!!

It's just images of the coloring book, John and Soulless surely won't be able to bring their chaotic space AUs this time. Oh, is that true? :orion3:

:weed: :gdwjohn: DEVIL TYRANT JOHN AND WEED FATHER-AND-SON BANNER!! :P4:

--You should already be familiar with Devil Tyrant John: the space John that appears on one of the current banners and on my avatar/sig. This version of John debuting on SoullessDog's Multiversal Good and Evil AUs and later becoming a reocurrent character on my stuff such as the Papercraft topic and Super Ginga War. If you remember the description I gave to the AU on the previous banner, Weed is John's adopted son here and John is a very loving parent towards him.

This is a new DTJ banner depicting the father-and-son bond that these AU versions of John and Weed have, the GNG drawings of John and Gin->Weed being convenient enough to show them like they're really enjoying the father and son moment! :bon1:

---
:weed: "Woah, dad!! We have a banner!! :EXCITE:"

Image "Liked the banner, Weed? It's a present for you :rigel4: "

:weed: "You created it?? Aaah you're the best, dad!! :tfw_orion1: :bon2: "

Image :bon1:

:weed: So all this time you were busy making this banner. I'm glad. I was worried that you were out destroying planets again :tfw_sirius1: "

Image *looks at the area where he recently destroyed a planet* "Oh! Hmm, of course I was just making the banner. Why would I be destroying planets?"

:weed: "Well, wasn't there a planet--"

Image "Hey, let's just keep spending our father and son time! Look! Here's some snacks I got for you :rigel4: " *hands Weed a box of Oreos*

:weed: "Yum! Tasty! :bon2: "

:hougen: "Oh! Another version of Weed! Would be a shame if I attacked him :orion3:

:hougen: 🔫 Image "Do so, and I'll turn you into Oreo crumbs :) "

:hougen: :orion4: "Alright, I'll leave your son alone!" *runs away*

-----
Originally I just decided to color the John drawing for the fun of it but my mind loves to find the way to create multiversal chaos out of lesser things :P4:
Last edited by GSDJohn on Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Awwww love the banner GSDJohn!! 😍
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Bonisfab
Friend
Friend

Post by Bonisfab »

Here I present my dachshund AU! Orion and Sirius are now dachshunds and trying to protect the paradise from doberman Monsoon and his doberman army :orion4:

:monsoon: What's up kid?
:orion: I'm an adult! I just have short legs!! :tfw_sirius4:

Full image
Image"We are the demon dogs!" Image
Team Sasuke :sasuke:
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

Bonisfab wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:53 pm Here I present my dachshund AU! Orion and Sirius are now dachshunds and trying to protect the paradise from doberman Monsoon and his doberman army :orion4:

Full image
This is an interesting AU. Monsoon as a dog, but still much bigger than Orion and Sirius. I think there should be more small dog characters. Great work!

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Bonisfab wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:53 pm Here I present my dachshund AU! Orion and Sirius are now dachshunds and trying to protect the paradise from doberman Monsoon and his doberman army :orion4:

Full image
Ohh clever way to use the coloring book images! This is pretty cool! :EXCITE:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

HhHh I'd wanted to make a Fandub-inspired banner for July, but I didn't have the motivation, so I decided to fix that here :tfw_orion1: I used dialogue from the first episode :triumph: Shoutout to Silver_Alchemist for being Riki and Akakabuto :tfw_bella2:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:30 am Alright, first banner using the GNG coloring book images!!

It's just images of the coloring book, John and Soulless surely won't be able to bring their chaotic space AUs this time. Oh, is that true? :orion3:

:weed: :gdwjohn: DEVIL TYRANT JOHN AND WEED FATHER-AND-SON BANNER!! :P4:

--You should already be familiar with Devil Tyrant John: the space John that appears on one of the current banners and on my avatar/sig. This version of John debuting on SoullessDog's Multiversal Good and Evil AUs and later becoming a reocurrent character on my stuff such as the Papercraft topic and Super Ginga War. If you remember the description I gave to the AU on the previous banner, Weed is John's adopted son here and John is a very loving parent towards him.

This is a new DTJ banner depicting the father-and-son bond that these AU versions of John and Weed have, the GNG drawings of John and Gin->Weed being convenient enough to show them like they're really enjoying the father and son moment! :bon1:

---
:weed: "Woah, dad!! We have a banner!! :EXCITE:"

Image "Liked the banner, Weed? It's a present for you :rigel4: "

:weed: "You created it?? Aaah you're the best, dad!! :tfw_orion1: :bon2: "

Image :bon1:

:weed: So all this time you were busy making this banner. I'm glad. I was worried that you were out destroying planets again :tfw_sirius1: "

Image *looks at the area where he recently destroyed a planet* "Oh! Hmm, of course I was just making the banner. Why would I be destroying planets?"

:weed: "Well, wasn't there a planet--"

Image "Hey, let's just keep spending our father and son time! Look! Here's some snacks I got for you :rigel4: " *hands Weed a box of Oreos*

:weed: "Yum! Tasty! :bon2: "

:hougen: "Oh! Another version of Weed! Would be a shame if I attacked him :orion3:

:hougen: 🔫 Image "Do so, and I'll turn you into Oreo crumbs :) "

:hougen: :orion4: "Alright, I'll leave your son alone!" *runs away*

-----
Originally I just decided to color the John drawing for the fun of it but my mind loves to find the way to create multiversal chaos out of lesser things :P4:
Awesome banner! There’s always a good bond between Non-Canon Weed and DTJ. Now the Oreo Bastard won’t mess with anyone. :P4:

Full image
That’s a cute banner! :tfw_bella2:

Imagine there being Ginga Densetsu Dachshund Wars. LOL
JazzyJazz wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:47 am Image

HhHh I'd wanted to make a Fandub-inspired banner for July, but I didn't have the motivation, so I decided to fix that here :tfw_orion1: I used dialogue from the first episode :triumph: Shoutout to Silver_Alchemist for being Riki and Akakabuto :tfw_bella2:
That’s an amazing banner! :tfw_bella2:

So sweet to honor Silver_Alchemist. He has indeed done great. :orion3:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Originally was going to use the star sibs then decided to go with something slightly less common, characters from Ginga Densetsu Anju to Jiromaru! :bon1:

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Presenting the Zetsu Tenrou Bastards - but babies. The Zetsu Tenrou Babies. We're like the Muppet Babies, but obscene.

Done.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Sandatora wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:55 pm Image
Originally was going to use the star sibs then decided to go with something slightly less common, characters from Ginga Densetsu Anju to Jiromaru! :bon1:
Nice! Good to see Ginga Densetsu Anju to Jiromaru getting a promotional banner. :bon1:
Mako wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:29 am Presenting the Zetsu Tenrou Bastards - but babies. The Zetsu Tenrou Babies. We're like the Muppet Babies, but obscene.

This is so cute and adorable! It’s so lovable. :bon2: :tfw_bella2:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Yay! Finally got this banner done!! :EXCITE:
Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:01 am Go ahead. I think we have become a team of our own. :EXCITE:
SoullessDog wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:16 am Can't wait to see how it looks. I was thinking that this month might not get any banners, but I was wrong.
Here I present yet another GingaBoard team... The Multiversal Team!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:

Edit: Fixed a mistake on Murder S's ears and reuploaded the image. Please use this one, not the ones on the replies.

Who came up with these weird AU banners about a space John, a murderous Weed, UFO Siriuses and other chaotic stuff? Well, to give a brief description of our roles regarding the creation of multiversal chaos:

Image SoullessDog is the one who originally came up with the AUs, and writes about them. Multiversal chaos won't have started without him!

Image I bring them to life by making Papercrafts, Super Ginga War stages, sprites, banners, artwork and additional stories regarding the AUs!

Image Spirit Tree adds a much needed touch of Pizza to our smiley posts on the counting topic regarding the AUs :rigel4: -And also his constant support/encouragement has been great to keep creating chaos! :P4:

-So this is a banner of us, the chaos makers of the Ginga Multiverse! :P4: --And yeah, I reused the Devil Tyrant John from the other banner as I commonly represent myself as this John
Last edited by GSDJohn on Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GSDJohn wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:09 am Yay! Finally got this banner done!! :EXCITE:
Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:01 am Go ahead. I think we have become a team of our own. :EXCITE:
SoullessDog wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:16 am Can't wait to see how it looks. I was thinking that this month might not get any banners, but I was wrong.
Here I present yet another GingaBoard team... The Multiversal Team!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:

Who came up with these weird AU banners about a space John, a murderous Weed, UFO Siriuses and other chaotic stuff? Well, to give a brief description of our roles regarding the creation of multiversal chaos:

Image SoullessDog is the one who originally came up with the AUs, and writes about them. Multiversal chaos won't have started without him!

Image I bring them to life by making Papercrafts, Super Ginga War stages, sprites, banners, artwork and additional stories regarding the AUs!

Image Spirit Tree adds a much needed touch of Pizza to our smiley posts on the counting topic regarding the AUs :rigel4: -And also his constant support/encouragement has been great to keep creating chaos! :P4:

-So this is a banner of us, the chaos makers of the Ginga Multiverse! :P4: --And yeah, I reused the Devil Tyrant John from the other banner as I commonly represent myself as this John
Awesome banner! It’s also lovable! :bon1: :EXCITE:
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

GSDJohn wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:09 am Yay! Finally got this banner done!! :EXCITE:

Image SoullessDog This is so cool! The Multiversal Team, together to bring the chaos and enjoy some pizza while we're at it! I love how we all look. Spirit Tree even has a Chef hat.

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:14 am Awesome banner! It’s also lovable! :bon1: :EXCITE:
SoullessDog wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:16 am Image SoullessDog This is so cool! The Multiversal Team, together to bring the chaos and enjoy some pizza while we're at it! I love how we all look. Spirit Tree even has a Chef hat.
Image GSDJohn Yay!! Glad you both liked the banner I made for us! And nothing better to eat while causing chaos than a good Pizza!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Sketch-San

Post by Sketch-San »

https://imgur.com/a/p7J1jGv

Ginga Peepy

because...
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Sketch-San wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:06 am Image

Ginga Peepy

because...
LMAO WHAT ARE THOSE
I LOVE THEM

ImageImage
Sketch-San

Post by Sketch-San »

Dragon wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:23 am

Ginga Peepy

because...
LMAO WHAT ARE THOSE
I LOVE THEM
This is all I can give I'm sorry

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Ginga Peepy

because...
This is so cute and funny! :bon1:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Ginga Peepy

because...
SO CUTE :bon2:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3