Most cruel ginga villain?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Most cruel ginga villain?

Post by Adams Angel »

This was a topic that was on the old board so i thought I would bring it back :derpgin: What Ginga villain do you think is the most cruel? For me, I would say Monsoon.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Re: Most cruel ginga villain?

Post by fantachan »

When it comes to cruelty, my vote is for Monsoon.

He locked up the Ouu Army dogs in an attempt to force them to breed so he could eat their puppies...he tortured and killed puppies in his youth and tortured Bob as he grew...and there was a point when he took off a dog’s paws so he couldn’t escape. And Sirius believed that a character like that could be fixed… :EMPTY:

TW // Suicide
Honorable mention is Victor as he used tactics to lower the Ouu Army's morale, forced Aram to kill his most trusted friend, and nonchalantly watched women and children commit suicide.
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

fantachan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:49 pm When it comes to cruelty, my vote is for Monsoon.

He locked up the Ouu Army dogs in an attempt to force them to breed so he could eat their puppies...he tortured and killed puppies in his youth and tortured Bob as he grew...and there was a point when he took off a dog’s paws so he couldn’t escape. And Sirius believed that a character like that could be fixed… :EMPTY:

TW // Suicide
Honorable mention is Victor as he used tactics to lower the Ouu Army's morale, forced Aram to kill his most trusted friend, and nonchalantly watched women and children commit suicide.
Iirc Monsoon ate the dog with no paws.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

This is a tough one. When it comes to most cruel villains, I say it's between Monsoon, Viktor, and Hougen.

I'm gonna agree with both 4townie and Fanta and say that Monsoon is definitely the most cruel villain for similar reasons that Fanta already pointed out. Monsoon committed all of those evil, cruel actions and never showed any remorse.

Viktor and Hougen are put here as honorable mentions.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

4townie wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:55 pm
fantachan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:49 pm When it comes to cruelty, my vote is for Monsoon.

TW // Suicide
Iirc Monsoon ate the dog with no paws.
SPOILER
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

Monsoon..
I mean, guy gave NO shits about his half brothers and straight up either abused them verbally or physically, and just left them to die. He also killed Bob's siblings (not before making them fight each other and consume whoever lost, OH, and poking their eyes out and tearing the sister's paws off) at a very young age and just straight up enslaved Bob throughout his whole life. He threatens to kill him, abuses him verbally and physically, and the abuse was just so bad that Bob felt terrified to leave Monsoon, fearing he'll end up like his siblings.

Bob was horribly abused, to the point that he thought no one could stop Monsoon.. Ouch..

And if that's not bad enough, Monsoon promises to let the Ouu dogs go, only if they'll breed and have puppies so when they grow up, Monsoon can eat them..
And like Fantachan mentioned, Monsoon straight up tore that dog's paws off JUST so they couldn't escape..

:sirius: "B-b-but Monsoon is good deep down-"

Sirius, shove a thornbush up your ass, okay? Thanks.

Honorable mentions also go to Hougen and Viktor.
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”